Help

sipi

Hi Gents. I have posted this on the Chiang Mai forum, but not a single reply.

I urgently need someone who can speak Thai and English in the Chiang Mai area to contact me as soon as possible.

Regards. Phil

Oh come on guys. Is there some falang around Chiang Mai that speak Thai? What about Mr America?? Whatever he calls himself...Mr One America?

Why are there so many Thailand experts available until you need one?

Oh come on guys. Is there some falang around Chiang Mai that speak Thai? What about Mr America?? Whatever he calls himself...Mr One America?

Most people don't like other users to know who they really are, as the anonymity affords them the pleasure of writing things they'd never say to each other's faces.

• Like 1

my wife does and works with here friend in translation office

Can you message me your phone number or skype please. Tuk will call.. Or facebook??
Hey opaired. It is now me and you. Please contact me asap. I will put $ into your account and go from there.

Thanks Mate..

Most people don't like other users to know who they really are, as the anonymity affords them the pleasure of writing things they'd never say to each other's faces.

Crap!! A world of wonkers.
  • Like 1

Beetlejuice, on 30 Nov 2014 - 20:14, said:

sipi, on 30 Nov 2014 - 18:07, said:

opalred, on 30 Nov 2014 - 16:58, said:

Can you message me your phone number or skype please. Tuk will call.. Or facebook??

I would not recommend to anyone sending their personal details such as facebook, phone numbers, Email addresses and Skype info to someone they do not know. Could be an advertising ploy, phishing scam or anything.

Can the OP be a little more specific with what this is about and than perhaps he will obtain some more responses, otherwise whoever sends the OP the requested details, do so at their own risk and discretion.

Forget it. I will not be more specific as we are dealing with the death of an elderly Thai lady with no family abroad (Australia).

I am not interested in your personal details, fullstop.

As in my OP. ARE YOU IN CHIANG MAI AND DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH AND THAI?

If you do, please PM me.....

I would not recommend to anyone sending their personal details such as facebook, phone numbers, Email addresses and Skype info to someone they do not know. Could be an advertising ploy, phishing scam or anything.

Can the OP be a little more specific with what this is about and than perhaps he will obtain some more responses, otherwise whoever sends the OP the requested details, do so at their own risk and discretion.

Hey Mr Juice (or whatever your real name is)

Do you want details? Well here they are!!

<deleted>

Are you happy now?

Do Not contact her without contacting me first.. or I will call the cops.

This is a genuine request for assistance.

• Like 1

Beetlejuice, on 30 Nov 2014 - 20:14, said:

sipi, on 30 Nov 2014 - 18:07, said:

opalred, on 30 Nov 2014 - 16:58, said:

Forget it. I will not be more specific as we are dealing with the death of an elderly Thai lady with no family abroad (Australia).

I am not interested in your personal details, fullstop.

As in my OP. ARE YOU IN CHIANG MAI AND DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH AND THAI?

If you do, please PM me.....

I'm with BJ on this one. Didn't want to spell it out, so I'm glad he did. Mate, that really sounds like something for an attorney. Why you'd want to involve a total stranger, and vice-versa, is beyond me.

• Like 1

Opaired isn't a "total stranger"

Jesus. If i can't ask for help for a Thai on a a Thai forum, what hope is there?

I will post photos when this is all over,much to the embarrassment of ThaiVisaForum.

How frocking straight-forward can one be?

All I want to know is if there is someone in Chiang Mai that speaks English and Thai that can help out a decent young Thai girl whose GrandMa is on her death-bed.

Edited by sipi

are you people crazy my wife also is part of the womens foundation of thialand that helps women and children in trouble

it seems to me tvf members need the foundation to help them and take the hard work they do away to help the needy

to help the wonkers and brainless frangs in los

Sipi .. Hope all is well

If you can't find someone in Chang Mai my wife will help..speaks thai and English to a tee.

Cheers

Thanks Aus,

As per OP. How frocking simple can it be? I will pay for you and Mrs Aus to go to CM ASAP to help out.

I am nearly over it.

Phil