o/a extension

I have an o/a visa which expires on the 30th December can i extend it before this date? as my 90 day report is due on the 15th December,i will be in Pattaya for a while away from home,so will need to do both on the 15th if this is ok? i recall somewhere it was mentioned i could extend my o/a a month early?

Yes, you can extend 30 days early, at some places even 45 days early.

But what exactly do you have? Are you already on an extension of stay or do you have a valid multiple entry O-A visa? If the last and the visa itself has not yet expired, you can get a new 1 year permission to stay by simply leaving and re-entering Thailand.

A visa cannot be extended.

I assume you have an extension of stay based upon retirement that you want to extend.

Or perhaps the last entry from a OA visa you want to extend for one year.

You can do your extension up to 30 days early (45 at some offices). You can do both your 90 day report and extension at the same time.

A visa cannot be extended.

I assume you have an extension of stay based upon retirement that you want to extend.

Or perhaps the last entry from a OA visa you want to extend for one year.

You can do your extension up to 30 days early (45 at some offices). You can do both your 90 day report and extension at the same time.

Thanks for your reply.

Yes i have an extension of stay which expires on the 30th Dec,so i will get it sorted early on the 15th,i will do my 90 day report maybe on the 12th no problem.Thanks again for this info.