Bringing bike on sky train from airport?

blorg

Does anyone know if I can bring a bike (non folding) on the sky train to Phaya Thai? Either the express or the normal one?

Or if not, any other methods other than taxi? I don't really want to cycle it the whole way in as I will have been up all night on the flight.

I'm going to Phra Nakhon area, if I can bring it on the sky train I would cycle it from Phaya Thai.

Thanks for that. I asked the girl at the desk in the airport and she said no, so I ended up getting a taxi. I think probably should have just gone down to the ticket counter and pled but it was also rush hour and for some reason the express wasn't running today.

Taxi ended up very expensive (700B plus tolls to Pinklao bridge) but the traffic was very bad. I was expecting more like half that when I got it, but any time I've done taxi before it has been middle of the night with clear streets. 50B airport charge, 100B for the bike which we agreed and I thought reasonable but it was 550B on the meter otherwise. Nice guy though and very helpful.