is there anywhere to take a shower at phuket airport?

Sydneycraig

Only in the public toilets where I think there may be a cold shower (or the bum hose).

I do have guests come to my hotel to take a shower/freshen up before a flight, but it costs them a few hundred baht, (because it isn't worth my time otherwise - have to pay to wash the towels etc).

Yes, in your dream only ....

I think you are alone with your demand, and this reason there is not shower there.

Why?

If some-one arrives: can wait 1-2 hours more, than take a shower in hotel/guest room.

If some-one departs: comes from hotel/guest room ....

So?

So for who need take a shower in PKT airport ??? I have no idea.

Edited by Loles

I think you are alone with your demand, and this reason there is not shower there.

Why?

If some-one arrives: can wait 1-2 hours more, than take a shower in hotel/guest room.

So?

someone who is riding his scooter from samui to catch a flight to the uk from Phuket in my case...

So a bum gun shower in the airport toilet it will be, I remember using the airport toilets and hearing noise like somebody was doing exactly that. You don't want the stewardess to pull up her nose when approaching you.

He might also splurge and take a guesthouse room just to shower&rest a bit, there are a lot of places close to the airport.

Edited by keestha

I suspect that some of the toilet areas do have showers, used by the airport staff etc. Try on the 3rd floor, just above the check-in area, where there are toilets near the top of each stairs on the left and right sides. I am fairly sire that I have seen a shower 'stall' there.

I'll go and look next time I'm there - useful info for the fuiture

• Like 1

If someone checks out from their room at the usual 11-12 check out time and has a late flight, they could store their luggage, and may wish to go to the beach in the afternoon.

A lounge / shower facility would be a godsend to freshen up and wash off the saltwater residue and sand, and change to fresh clothes before a flight.

Edited by bino

Why?

So?

someone who is riding his scooter from samui to catch a flight to the uk from Phuket in my case...

Risk 3 - 400.- Baht and rent a room, or short time room. rolleyes.gif

is there anywhere to take a shower at phuket airport

The answer to this interesting idea depends on several considerations, a few are listed below in no particular order:

1) Are you, in general, considered an extroverted 'people-person' type?

2) How much water can you, personally carry?

3) Would you describe your personality as traditionalist or more think-outside-the-box?

4) Are you averse to repeating the act in a different Thai government facility in the event that your departure is unexpectedly delayed and as you await amended departure details?

5) Would you be showering alone or with an accomplice 'friend'?

6) Do you plan ever to return to Thailand after this flight?

7) What level of Phuket Facebook/Twitter Fame is acceptable to you (on a scale of 1 to Rihanna)?

8) Do you have a favourite part of the airport e.g. main entry concourse, departure area, Burger King, Customs inspection area?

Assisted by answers to these questions I trust the good members of TV will be able to provide bespoke suggestions on possible locations and the chances of success in your endeavour.

goof.gif

• Like 1