Miss Thailand World 2006

Jai Dee

Oh dear, do I see pageants posing INSIDE a temple? Remember how angry Thai's got when pageants on the river took pictures with temples in the background. A double standard for farangs?

Winner looks great, thankfully so because the two beside her are hurting for looks.

Oh dear, do I see pageants posing INSIDE a temple? Remember how angry Thai's got when pageants on the river took pictures with temples in the background. A double standard for farangs?

Winner looks great, thankfully so because the two beside her are hurting for looks.

not double standard; they are not in bikinis, and are dressed respectfully.

And as I recall the worldwide Miss Universe has some farangs, but a bunch of (non-farang) foreigners as well. There are more than just Thai + white people in the world.

e.g. India.

Typical reaction of a farang. Yells out about almost everything everytime everywhere.

Always complaining!

lol.

man i havent seen so much whinging in my life, I thought my gf was bad lol

Yeah im pretty sure i can score with half of the contestants. If i have a 50% chance

Edited by Donz

Wonder if she speaks Thai, unlike the last one. :o

the last one spoke with a bit of "the valley girl" accent.. It was annoying as h_ll.

I must say though, the Thai beaties these days are not as beautiful as previous. They're just a slight above average IMO

DZ, I looked at the girls you picked-out and thought U're nuts. I would get rid of the entire top roll and half the second roll (from left # 1,6,7,9,10). These girls should not be in the pageant.

Wonder if she speaks Thai, unlike the last one. :o

the last one spoke with a bit of "the valley girl" accent.. It was annoying as h_ll.

I must say though, the Thai beaties these days are not as beautiful as previous. They're just a slight above average IMO

DZ, I looked at the girls you picked-out and thought U're nuts. I would get rid of the entire top roll and half the second roll (from left # 1,6,7,9,10). These girls should not be in the pageant.

In Pagant you need to give some others a few more points, most of the contestants are like nothing special (90%) and sometime you just have to drop your standards abit.

well i am surprised that one needed to be answered!

but as you are slow on the uptake - you are very sad for going to the effort of ticking and crossing a photo of Thai beauty contestants in order to show your approval to us all.

When I use the word sad it is used in the British colloquial sense meaning pathetic.

:o

but as you are slow on the uptake - you are very sad for going to the effort of ticking and crossing a photo of Thai beauty contestants in order to show your approval to us all.

When I use the word sad it is used in the British colloquial sense meaning pathetic.

:D

Hey maybe you just need to lighten up abit and not be all negative all the time.

I got no work tommorrow and i got nothing to do. You dont even know me so you shouldnt really comment.

Dont you think? :o

:o

If Donz is sad, then so must you be too - for bothering to read the Miss Thailand thread in the first place and for spoiling the fun by telling Donz he is sad - on a thread which is obviously a bit of light hearted banter.

I think Donz is one of the most refreshing honest and wryly amusing posters in the whole TV forum, which is lot more than can be said of you my sad friend.. :D

I like the following

Some fish with a line, whilst others prefer to drag a net through the ocean. Judging by the number of ticks you put down Donz, you must have a pretty big boat! Here's a picture of myself and some of my mates heading out for a night on the pull when I lived back home in Blightey.

post-29564-1154971673_thumb.jpg

I don't think it is a double standard. Look at how the women are dressed in this temple. And then compare that to the bikinis they were wearing on the river shoot.