Water drop lighting in Hua Hin to mark HM the King’s birthday

webfact

Water drop lighting in Hua Hin to mark HM the King’s birthday

1-12-2557-14-04-45-wpcf_728x406.jpg

HUA HIN: -- Prachuab Khiri Khan highways officials have been busily decorating trees and archs along the Petchkasem road in front of Klai Kangwon palace in Hua Hin with water drop lighting in preparation for the celebration of His Majesty the King’s 87th birthday anniversary on December 5.

The decorative work is expected to be completed on Wednesday after which lighting tests will be conducted to make sure that everything works well in accordance with plan, said Mr Pativechwutthisak Sukkhee, director of Phrachub Khiri Khan highways office, today.

This year’s motif water drop lighting has been promised to be more beautiful than last year’s with multi-colour lightings to illustrate His Majesty the King’s talents in boat sailing and music and in other areas.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/water-drop-lighting-hua-hin-mark-hm-kings-birthday

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-12-01

I do not live in Hua Hin center town but I am looking forward to see those beautiful light along Phetchkasem road. I also hope it will last long till Xmas and New year. This will be my first year to spend time during Xmas and New year in Hua Hin.