Tracking A Uk Visa Application

My wife applied for her VV last Tuesday the 1st Aug. I'm trying to track it on the internet.

Can anyone confirm, or otherwise, that there is no message, such as "under consideration" that displays? When I put the passport number and reference number in, it just goes back to the original page and asks for the details again.

I'm not too worried about the time-scale yet as it's only been 4 working days since the application, however I do doubt my internet prowess and am wondering if I'm doing things correctly. I assume the reference numbers etc are case sensitive.

Can anyone enlighten me. Thanks.

Told you all I wasn't computer literate.

Anyway, I use Firefox as my browser and checked the application this morning - still nothing. Then, purely by chance, I tried IE - passport ready for collection.

I've just spoken to a friend who says that a lot of "official sites" will only work on IE - it's a different language. So, the passport may have been ready prior to today. Firefox still says nothing.

Just a head's up for others who don't understand compters.

It's now rush, rush and minibus to BKK. We're tied up for the next few days, Monday's an official holiday and if it's a "yes" then we want to get tickets booked. Brother's wedding is 16th Sept.

My wife applied for her VV last Tuesday the 1st Aug. I'm trying to track it on the internet.

Can anyone confirm, or otherwise, that there is no message, such as "under consideration" that displays? When I put the passport number and reference number in, it just goes back to the original page and asks for the details again.

I'm not too worried about the time-scale yet as it's only been 4 working days since the application, however I do doubt my internet prowess and am wondering if I'm doing things correctly. I assume the reference numbers etc are case sensitive.

Can anyone enlighten me. Thanks.

Hi just seen this item. Can you please confirm the url for this internet tracking.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...