New technology traps cheating Thai girlfriends

FidelityCheckOnline

This "new technology" , or rather lame idea, is flawed in so many ways.

The main one is it does not address how it actually works in Thailand. The vast majority of ladies do not have several boyfriends that send them money each month.

Many have one or two. Oh they have plenty on their books so to speak. These gents come to los few times a year. They keep in contact with the lady they like. Many don't want to stuff around. They rather just see same girl that they usually do. These men will not be on any data base to match. Of the girls that are lucky enough to have a few bfs , by that I mean sending money and in blokes mind serious relationship......of these ladies how many of the bfs will subscribe to this business. At a guess a very small percentage. Nonetheless a small % of big number makes tidy profit. The useful information it will yield very poor return. Do your own investigation. Also you don't need a private investigator.

Yes, you can find out yourself.

If you've got some brain then you should also know about the dangers of 'dual use'.

Once you have enough personal data you can technically use them for *any* purposes if you have the technology. What about the nice data mining system aka PRISM?

Today is a day of Peace, and I'll like to give everyone a good advice:

Learn the cultural context your data *might* be interpreted before you give them away.

Your very intimate personal data might be connected to the very intimate personal data of your gf. Everything could be taken as evidence against you, you know?

You want an example ?

All this spying and stalking to ease male insecurity makes me wonder what happened to ethical conduct and privacy laws. How many sexpats tell their new Thai girlfriends about the wife and kids back home?

It's pitiful,.and reeks of double standards and hypocrisy. Who will be the next to cash in on the sex trade?

Try this in the West and you'll be in a mountain of grief and it's easy to see why.

Just out of interest, can a Thai girl use this in reverse to keep tabs on cheating foreign husbands or boyfriends here or overseas?

That could be fun.

Edited by Camelot
  • Like 2

Would the OP/Sponsor please take a few minutes to answer some of the many legitimate questions asked on the thread the Sponsor created?

That may provide a little legitimacy for the "Sponsor".

Is that asking for too much?

If you read the thread you would know that the sponsor is answering via the username Summertime1

It should be very easy for a Farang just to say "No", give his gf a farewell present, and leave her without putting the blame on her. Make sure she's not pregnant from you. But please don't try to educate the poor when you permanently mistitle your greed and paranoia 'ethics'

To remind ourselves of the Forum Rules:

The following are NOT permitted to be used as usernames or avatars:
- Company/ business or commercial names.

And the OP's username is?

Peddling a business in which people are invited to enter the personal details of others into a database, the use of an future use of this data cannot be controlled once entered.

Someone needs to have a word with themselves.

• Like 2

If you care to look it is a SPONSOR who are allowed to use business names and promote there business, as they pay for the privelege.

Yes this is understood.

Johnniey makes the point very well above.

I just see him making noise with no justification and you decided to piggyback on it even admitting knowing sponsorship mechanics. Sponsors have to follow forum rules the same as any member. They are afforded special privileges as it pertains to sponsorship such as promoting, user name and avatar. Sponsors also have another set of rules they are required to follow upon becoming a sponsor. Sponsors are not immune to warnings even suspensions if they fall outside of the forum rules.

So the topic is "New technology traps cheating Thai girlfriends". Further disruptive posts will be removed without notice.

Have no need for such but...

I am curious if something like this would

bang up against defamation laws here in Thailand?

Seems I always read about how strict it is here regardless if

defamation is rightly or wrongly implied.

So in a deal such as this if the investigated girl found out ...would she be

within her right to sue, business,boyfriend & maybe this site for promotion?

Or would this be seen as a legal investigation of sorts?

• Like 1

But this would only help with women wanting multiple sponsors from abroad.

I would say the bigger problem would be domestic infidelity.

As my wife tells me once certain Thai men know she has a Farang husband his interest in her goes up 10 fold to share the spoils.

It happens to her all too frequently.

I doubt the gik will be registering her name on this site.

• Like 1

So, lets get this straight... If this agency catch a woman cheating, they inform the two (maybe more) clients that their woman is cheating on them. They inturn no longer need to use the agency and stop further payments. In other words, the more successful the agency becomes, the less revenue they make. What a wonderful business plan.

• Like 1

Would the OP/Sponsor please take a few minutes to answer some of the many legitimate questions asked on the thread the Sponsor created?

That may provide a little legitimacy for the "Sponsor".

Is that asking for too much?

If you read the thread you would know that the sponsor is answering via the username Summertime1

Which means the sponsor can ask some nice questions under one avatar and answer with summertime1.

As I have posted previously. This data base cannot work.

Correction ...it will show some results but just think about it. The base cannot and will never reach viable subscription to archive a reasonable strike rate. Do it yourself. I can so you in a blink how to do this using TECHNOLOGY. This is not....its just a data base.

• Like 1