Prosecutors claim case against Koh Tao Myanmar pair is solid: source

webfact

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been wading through the Ferguson Grand Jury evidence etc, which is available on line (I'm up to page 448 of 5675 pages). Since this case is so "solid" how about RTP post their evidence too? Shouldn't compromise the case (as if anyone is concerned about that at this point) as perhaps defense attorneys given all of prosecutors evidence (well, I don't know about that.... this isn't like USA rules....perhaps). If we could look at the "facts" as portrayed by RTP then we armchair wise guys could really have fun looking for holes.

'...armchair wise guys'. Says much...and nothing at the same time...! And where do you 'have fun' in this story? Edited by Lancashireman

I have been wading through the Ferguson Grand Jury evidence etc, which is available on line (I'm up to page 448 of 5675 pages). Since this case is so "solid" how about RTP post their evidence too? Shouldn't compromise the case (as if anyone is concerned about that at this point) as perhaps defense attorneys given all of prosecutors evidence (well, I don't know about that.... this isn't like USA rules....perhaps). If we could look at the "facts" as portrayed by RTP then we armchair wise guys could really have fun looking for holes.

Hasn't the Ferguson Grand Jury completed its hearing and the police officer acquitted? So to put the findings on the internet, derived from the evidence obtained, is not and never will be, prejudicial.

Currently, this is not the situation with the RTP, therefore to provide any evidence to any one not involved in the legal process would prejudice the defendants. I, for one, would be concerned if any trial, if it gets to that, is prejudiced, and the defendants are not treated fairly. I am not aware if the prosecutors are required to provide the defendant's lawyers with a brief of evidence, as is required in most western countries but you can bet no one outside the court's jurisdiction, is entitled to it.

I am wondering why you think you have the right to the evidence? Is it, as you state, just so you armchair wise guys can have fun looking for holes? So you would like to have something, to which you are not entitled, and prejudice the case, just for some fun? This is a vey serious matter, two people's lives are on the line and you want to have some fun? Fair dinkum!

Neither you, or I, or any of your so called armchair wise guys, has any factual knowledge of the case and the majority are basing their opinions, on hearsay, assumptions and pure speculation. This is not evidence and should not be portrayed as such.

Yes, there has been some statements made that are contradictory and cause concern but again they do not contain any factual evidence on which to base a conclusion as to the guilt or innocence of those involved. Sure there have been many on TVF who are outraged at the treatment of the defendants which, In the end may or may not be justified however, no matter how irate and incensed some may become, it will not have any effect over the legal proceedings which, according to the Prosecutor, is ready to proceed.

Didn't the RTP and the Thai government issue a statement ( excuse me if I laugh ) saying both the Myanmar and British governments were happy about the way this investigation has been carried out ?........... Just after that statement the British ambassador cancelled a " Thai press conference " with the police and the Myanmar embassy lodged a complaint about the investigation.

The RTP are tying a noose around their own necks with their fabricated statements, very few of which are true !!

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The poor girl that was murdered from NANA, i can see why the last person to seen with her has not come forward, if this is THAI justice .would you ??

If you want to be prosecuted for murder, just come forward. By now the whole world have full confidence with RTP....NOT bah.gif

The second time in two days we get this kind of declaration from the Thai media that the case is solid. Maybe if they just say it one more time in tommorrow's papers they will feel they have convinced the whole world.

We who live here know how little the truth or human life matters here, so I hope they know who they are kidding pretending to care whether the case is solid or not.

The poor girl that was murdered from NANA, i can see why the last person to seen with her has not come forward, if this is THAI justice .would you ??

What are you on about? Stick with the topic, nothing to do with the Koh Tao matter. Don't think one sided either, there may well be a very good reason, other then what you suggest, for him not coming forward and that is maybe he's the perpetrator? Let's wait and see.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

If you want to be prosecuted for murder, just come forward. By now the whole world have full confidence with RTP....NOT bah.gif

No that's right, stay away. Don't come forward to prove your innocence and let police try an find the real murderer, if you are not.

• Like 1

Of course the evidence CAN be solid. We dont know that , no need to speculate further until we are presented with the real evidence.

Of course it CAN be, but when the police have attempted to pay 700,000B to a taxi driver, along with a good beating, to lie and say he was a witness.........

• Like 1

Posted by TV member:

"The evil being perpetrated by the police and prosecutors is beyond belief. They are knowingly and willingly(for whatever reasons - be it cash, currying favors with superiors) attempting to murder the 2 Burmese scapegoats."

Accusations like this deserve some kind of solid evidence, don't you think? Or is it only the police and prosecutors who are required to show evidence? TV members can say whatever they like, apparently.

Has the British investigation yielded anything. If not then this case might be solid indeed despite of what people are saying. The Brits send are high class real investigators and seen the evidence something that all the members are not and have not.

Just saying that i have more faith in the Brits as in people on a forum who have not see any real evidence and are not trained for it.

Unfortunately I don't, this day and age with the likes of the NWO, Illuminati, bent Catholic Church and the new Mafia (all one of the same) having no boundries, I don't trust anybody any more. Not paranoid just and old wise retired Veteran whose seen a a lot, endured a lot and learnt how to survive in today's world.

I thought the 3 Brits from Scotland Yard was here on a beach holiday?

I must be mistaken.

I sure hope the Scotland Yard detectives are a little better investigators than the "ex Scotland Yard detective" is that is setting up shop over in this forum http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/780900-new-technology-traps-cheating-thai-girlfriends/

Hasn't the Ferguson Grand Jury completed its hearing and the police officer acquitted? So to put the findings on the internet, derived from the evidence obtained, is not and never will be, prejudicial.

Currently, this is not the situation with the RTP, therefore to provide any evidence to any one not involved in the legal process would prejudice the defendants. I, for one, would be concerned if any trial, if it gets to that, is prejudiced, and the defendants are not treated fairly. I am not aware if the prosecutors are required to provide the defendant's lawyers with a brief of evidence, as is required in most western countries but you can bet no one outside the court's jurisdiction, is entitled to it.

I am wondering why you think you have the right to the evidence? Is it, as you state, just so you armchair wise guys can have fun looking for holes? So you would like to have something, to which you are not entitled, and prejudice the case, just for some fun? This is a vey serious matter, two people's lives are on the line and you want to have some fun? Fair dinkum!

Neither you, or I, or any of your so called armchair wise guys, has any factual knowledge of the case and the majority are basing their opinions, on hearsay, assumptions and pure speculation. This is not evidence and should not be portrayed as such.

Yes, there has been some statements made that are contradictory and cause concern but again they do not contain any factual evidence on which to base a conclusion as to the guilt or innocence of those involved. Sure there have been many on TVF who are outraged at the treatment of the defendants which, In the end may or may not be justified however, no matter how irate and incensed some may become, it will not have any effect over the legal proceedings which, according to the Prosecutor, is ready to proceed.

The Ferguson police officer was prejudiced from about 6 seconds after the incident. The media had "all the evidence" from Mike Brown's buddy who saw him "shot in the back and his hands were up". So there was prejudice - Prejudice is prejudgment, or forming an opinion before becoming aware of the relevant facts of a case.

Posted by TV member:

"The evil being perpetrated by the police and prosecutors is beyond belief. They are knowingly and willingly(for whatever reasons - be it cash, currying favors with superiors) attempting to murder the 2 Burmese scapegoats."

Accusations like this deserve some kind of solid evidence, don't you think? Or is it only the police and prosecutors who are required to show evidence? TV members can say whatever they like, apparently.

Works both ways. "whoever carried out these crimes could not be Thai, Thai's are to friendly" RTP Lead Investigator

Edited by thailandchilli

Posted by TV member:

Tom, you must have missed some news headlines since september 15th, some reading is in order for you my friend.

Read about the beaten taxi driver that was told to accept 700k baht, to lie and say he was a witness to the 3B murdering the English kids.

Read about the 3 Burmese that confessed to the murder. Ask yourself why the 3rd Burmese confessed, but has since been released and returned to Burma. Would you confess to a double murder that could result in you getting the death penalty? No, thought not.

Ask yourself how it could be that the south Sairee area is awash with CCTV, and yet the tapes are nowhere to be found. Are these 2 Burmese really so powerful?

Ask yourself why when the Burmese were 1st tested for their DNA, there was no match.

Would this be some kind of evidence that all is not on the up and up here? For me, yes.

• Like 2

Beetllejuice post # 55

How do you know the British as yet have not made any reports and sent them to the Thai authorities? Or do you believe that certain media and the crackpot conspiracy theorists plus the doubters that are considered totally irrelevant and insignificant to the case should have to be appeased and given priority as to what information is coming in?

Dear Beetlejuice , what do you know?

According to your self claimed and self professed ability to read all situation and thus are able to offer all solutions in all the posts you read and no doubt your two boys who are in the Thai police farce force keep you updated too as to the progress in this matter.You of all of us should know the answers to the questions you pose.

You do of course have contacts within the political arena both here and the U.K who have kept you advised as to current matters in this case as well.

Oh please give we lowly folks the benefit of your sage advice and knowledge.wai2.gif

I have no idea why you continue to get personal, insult and bring my family into this in more or less every response you make to my posts and then try to over power those who have different opinions to you?

I know nothing, the same as everyone else on here. But I am not openly making assumptions regarding whether the B2 are guilty or not guilty within the said investigations. As I said on some of the previous threads, I am saving my judgements until the case in thoroughly concluded. You say I have contacts within the political arena both here and the UK. Are you for real?

You asked for the benefit of my sage advice and knowledge, well here it is:

Spreading rumours and cynicism regarding this investigation is totally insane. Not only can these cause unnecessary stress to those close to the victims who maybe reading these posts, but can also fuel more speculative nonsense that some are trying to push as fact. Those who are spreading this cynicism maybe skating on thin ice and could find themselves in a lot of bother later on if they threaten to jeopardise and hinder the investigation, even classified as enemies of the State.

I would like to ask, do you actually live in Thailand? And why are you so critical of the Thai police? Do you have any personal grievances or could this be political with you?

Come back at me with as many insults as you wish, but you will not be taken seriously or given any credibility from those who have common sense. Even if you live to 120 you will never be as smart as me and therefore your next response I regard as not being worthy of an answer. Trust me on this one.

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 1

I have lived here for 23+ years, so do not try the superiority residency card with me.

Now.

As I recall you called me a bully, an accolade you personally bestowed on me.

So in that case I will try to live up to the honour you bestowed on me much as I did and still do regarding the commission that was granted to me more years ago than I care to recall.That scenario also applies to the rank held later in life in the police force too.

You certainly are not taken seriously by many of the posters hers.

You are not saving your judgement until such time as matters are proven one way or another, you belittle others for not agreeing with you.perhaps if you actually looked at the condescending know it all attitude tone and content of your posts, then you might well see where your problems are. You are guilty of these matters you are so quick to judge others on.

You boast about your family connections, thus they are mentioned.

And there it is below in the quote from your post EGO 101

Bettlejuic post # 85

Come back at me with as many insults as you wish, but you will not be taken seriously or given any credibility from those who have common sense. Even if you live to 120 you will never be as smart as me and therefore your next response I regard as not being worthy of an answer. Trust me on this one.

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 2

Has the British investigation yielded anything. If not then this case might be solid indeed despite of what people are saying. The Brits send are high class real investigators and seen the evidence something that all the members are not and have not.

Just saying that i have more faith in the Brits as in people on a forum who have not see any real evidence and are not trained for it.

Unfortunately I don't, this day and age with the likes of the NWO, Illuminati, bent Catholic Church and the new Mafia (all one of the same) having no boundries, I don't trust anybody any more. Not paranoid just and old wise retired Veteran whose seen a a lot, endured a lot and learnt how to survive in today's world.

I thought the 3 Brits from Scotland Yard was here on a beach holiday?

I must be mistaken.

I sure hope the Scotland Yard detectives are a little better investigators than the "ex Scotland Yard detective" is that is setting up shop over in this forum http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/780900-new-technology-traps-cheating-thai-girlfriends/

Do you really believe there is an ex- Scotland yard detective involved in this possible scam ?

It looks very Thai to me with typical Thai fantasies and false claims.

The evil being perpetrated by the police and prosecutors is beyond belief. They are knowingly and willingly(for whatever reasons - be it cash, currying favors with superiors) attempting to murder the 2 Burmese scapegoats. After the scapegoats have been released and compensated, I expect all uniforms associated with this pathetic farce of a coverup to face severe charges of attempted murder for sending innocent persons to a potential death sentence.

I have kept a log of names of all officials that are complicit here in this case. Justice will be served, although it is not yet clear through what channel. My money would be on vigilantes detaining and "having a chat" with some of the bent officials to discover the truth, and then some sort of fitting punishment meted out. For the record, nobody is above vigilante justice due to birthrights.

I'd like to agree with you re the vigilante thing, but most people here are too busy covering their own ars3 than to stir the pot. Sad but true.

Even if the British identify they have the wrong guys or see serious flaws in the prosecution case will they go public ?? .. Or just hand over a view to the Thai Authorities for them to dismiss it??

Playing politics and not being seen to challenge another countries justice system may prevent us seeing anything constructive coming out (in public domain) from the UK ..

• Like 1