stop whingeing

tim armstrong

The whingers fall into two groups. Those that whine about what cannot be changed and those that whine about why do Thais do........ and why do old age pensioners do...........

Most of this whinging comes from jealousy or the refusal or failure to adapt.

Serial whingers exist in every country. Then they move to another place and find fault always failing to realize it's their baggage that's the problem.

If your focus and attitude is "out of whack" a change in geography wont help it coffee1.gif

Yep doing a "Geographical wont rid someone of their demons".

Most of the moaners wouldn't be happy irregardless of what was going on.....they can't help themselves but to be miserable. They also take great joy in sharing their misery.

And such is life.

There's much more important things to talk about. Has anyone seem the leaked details on the soon to be released 2015 model TGAU ?

just seen a top secret trailer abouth the new TGAU 6-but can't tell you too much....otherwise-you know...

Most of the moaners wouldn't be happy irregardless of what was going on.....they can't help themselves but to be miserable. They also take great joy in sharing their misery.

And such is life.

There's much more important things to talk about. Has anyone seem the leaked details on the soon to be released 2015 model TGAU ?

just seen a top secret trailer abouth the new TGAU 6-but can't tell you too much....otherwise-you know...

What? You tool. As a director of Clawed Warrior Industries, I'm well aware of the upcoming product.

Anyway.....I'm just trying to excite the followers, the dreamers.

My demons have followed me here.

...what would you do without your servants???
Not sure. Lol
I think you need to consult your lawyers. Whats there name?
Satan,Lucifer and partner...

CC,

I need to send you out for some remedial training. Can we fit it in before bub arrives?

Not sure. Lol

I've been using Roland's team at hamster & wheel attorneys.

Is Gerben no longer a partner?

Not sure. Lol

I've been using Roland's team at hamster & wheel attorneys.

Is Gerben no longer a partner?

No, apparently he went out on his own....some dispute of a big cheese case.

• Like 1

I know where your School will be built.

Knives are being blunted as we speak ... laugh.png

It is the school of hard knocks.

Entrants would already have needed to complete a bachelors degree in 'ManUp'. I suspect you will be joining us in 3 years time ;)

• Like 1

In a perfect world there would be no whingers, just as there'd be no ugly girls or bad tasting beer. Let them whinge and rejoice in the fact that you are the target and not someone else!

Oh and always reply with great positivity and politeness.

• Like 2

Sorry mate, I dont believe anything will change here - you have to dismiss a lot of it as people venting and move on. I can live with the venting - its the judgemental types who want to impose their world view on the rest of us who get me going, but that's a topic for another thread. As of right now, I'm happy with everything in my life in Pattaya except the traffic and a certain segment of the katoey population who cant keep their hands off other people's money - in the grand scheme of things, I'd say that's a reasonable outcome. Keep smiling and dont let the haters get to you.

"katoey population who cant keep their hands off other people's money - in the grand scheme of things, I'd say that's a reasonable outcome. Keep smiling and dont let the haters get to you."

One mans reasonable outcome is another mans nightmare! of horrendous proportions!