Outdoor toys for children

dthomasss

Shop on the corner of Pattaya Tai and the entrance to Duck Square (rear of Big C south) has this sort of thing.

I tried there. They had a choice of two identical slide/swing sets that were molded together, one swing with links so fragile it looked like it couldn't hold more than 10 kilos, and the rest was all bicycles, cars etc. Even though my Thai is fairly decent, they showed no interest in sellling me anything and when I asked if there were other pieces they could get, all I got was a "mai mee..."

I saw some today at the roadside on Sukhumvit. Past the floating market towards Ban Amphur, through the next traffic lights, after another 300-400 meters, on the opposite side of the road is a Shell petrol station. Plastic slides etc. for sale on the grass verge next to it.

However, I do not expect that the quality will be any better than the shop on Pattaya Tai.

Also, take a look at Lazada http://www.lazada.co.th/shop-outdoor-toys/ order online, cash on delivery.

• Like 1

I saw some today at the roadside on Sukhumvit. Past the floating market towards Ban Amphur, through the next traffic lights, after another 300-400 meters, on the opposite side of the road is a Shell petrol station. Plastic slides etc. for sale on the grass verge next to it.

However, I do not expect that the quality will be any better than the shop on Pattaya Tai.

Also, take a look at Lazada http://www.lazada.co.th/shop-outdoor-toys/ order online, cash on delivery.

Thanks. I will check it out today. Also, Lazada has some great options. I just need to see how reliable they are and if they will assemble outdoor sets if they come in many pieces.

That place on Suk near the Shell station is hit and miss. I would think they would have their stuff out over this long weekend. But they don't operate every day. Seems quite a selection of things.

Easiest way to find it is to pass the floating market then the next set of lights is Huay Yai road. Do a U turn at the second place you can, about 1.2 km from the lights. The Shell station is on your left a few hundred meters down Suk. You can't miss the toys, just before the station.

Shop on the corner of Pattaya Tai and the entrance to Duck Square (rear of Big C south) has this sort of thing.

There is a store on nakula road that has what you are looking for. Go north on nakula road past soi 16 on corner right side before fish market.

• 1 month later...

Just saw a place that sells lots of this stuff. It's opposite the bus station on North Pattaya road, and a bit towards Sukhumvit.

+1, seems to be decent as well.

Also noticed a Trampoline shop that seemed to be celebrating its opening yesterday, on Siam Country Club Road near SP5