Suspect I have been ripped off.

I have a Rottie pup that I paid for as a Rottie. She looks like a Rottie and developing like one except her head. Looks like a Daschund in the head, not the big boxy Rottie style.

I am wondering if anyone knows where to get a DNA test done and/or an approximate price.

Did you get the Pedigree documentation?. If not, probably your dog is a "one of the kind"......I hope you did not pay too much for it.

About dogs in Thailand, our Majesty The King is the best advicer. The King loves dogs, and owns many. All are soi dogs.

The King is an advocate for the adoption and appreciation of soi dogs.

post-183983-0-21132500-1417742304_thumb.

By the way. If you find a soi dog that it is crossing its pats, like the one on the left, that means its have an Australian Basengi blood in the mix. Those Thai soi dogs are very obedient, calm, and loyal dogs. Perfect for the Royalty and for any looking for a fine companion dog.

Edited by umbanda

what about the other one[24nov.] topic home made food you posted you have 2 rottie pups,one male and one female.

why not post a photo of them together so we can judge for ourselves.facepalm.gif

Sorry if it's not what you want but they are very active and I am only one.

She is just past 4 months. 16 kilos. He will be 5 months at the end of December. 25 kilos.

post-61267-0-26129700-1417742756_thumb.j

If you bought the dogs for breeding I would hope that you have the papers. If so, you can trace the parentage. However, the papers could be fake or there could be a "nigger in the woodpile" somewhere in the bloodline. If they are not registered, all bets are off. She;s cute but I agree that the structure of the head is not that of a full blooded Rotti, but I'm no expert as I breed and raised registered Golden Retrievers but every now and then one popped out that made me wonder but they all grew into beautiful dogs.

what about the other one[24nov.] topic home made food you posted you have 2 rottie pups,one male and one female.

why not post a photo of them together so we can judge for ourselves.facepalm.gif

Sorry if it's not what you want but they are very active and I am only one.

She is just past 4 months. 16 kilos. He will be 5 months at the end of December. 25 kilos.

The puppy looks like an Australian Kelpie...a breed very common to be in the mix of most popular soi dogs in Thailand. Wonderful and beautiful dogs. The problem with Rotties in Thailand is that its are "street dogs" here and will mix very easely.

post-183983-0-35423000-1417746171_thumb.