age difference...

Crazy chef 1

what age difference is socially and morality acceptable?

my point is if you're 70 and your partner is 50-i think quiet ok...

if you be 40 and your partner is 20 - not sure

don't wanna get below...

just read in another thread about a chap who proudly announced his partner is 30 years his junior... good for the guy(maybe) at the moment but what is with a COMMON future,interests,friends,humor...

once i asked my dad if he would like a 30 year younger girl...and his reply was: no because i would feel like sha$$ing my own kid...

on the other hand i know a couple (in the west)where she is 25 years older than him and they seems to be happy....

don't know- what do you think is acceptable?

btw Costas i mean between humans not mammals...

PS who am i to judge( not my intention) just want to read your views..

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends what part of the country you live in.

Depends on whether the buffalo farang has built a farang mansion and bought a 'Tuna.

Depends on whether the buffalo farang has to pay his mrs and her family a stipend every month.

Depends on whether the CC buffalo farang lost face and didnt pay at least 5 million baht sin sot for some second hand girl and her 3 kids.

Depends on wheter the farang understands that not really her brother but her gik.

Where in Thailand do you live?

Can you speak Thai and understand what the "pak jat" old yais are saying about you?

btw chef, humans are mammals.

Mai Ben Rai, back to OP's question.

I'm 67 my Thai wife is 41.

My ex-wife is 65.

The connection, understanding and friendship I have with my present wife never had with my ex.

The sex life I have with my present wife never had with my ex.

I'm not going to speak about love, may be yes may be no, for both the present and ex, I was younger then I'm older now and more pragmatic than then.

Thai society has never expressed anything negative about our age difference.

Greek and English society are against our marriage.

According to my daughter that she is 33 I'm a paedophile marrying a woman 26 years younger than me.

I'm not really bothered.

I'm happy as I am and she seems to be happy with me.

If for one moment I realise that she can't stand me, I will go and she can have the house the car and everything else.

She's given me already the 7 happiest years of my life.

Depends on whether the buffalo farang has built a farang mansion and bought a 'Tuna.

Depends on whether the buffalo farang has to pay his mrs and her family a stipend every month.

Depends on whether the CC buffalo farang lost face and didnt pay at least 5 million baht sin sot for some second hand girl and her 3 kids.

Depends on wheter the farang understands that not really her brother but her gik.

Can you speak Thai and understand what the "pak jat" old yais are saying about you?

it also depends whether you give a flying fàrt or not what other people think wink.png

The bigger the age difference the more brief the relationship.

Well my wife is 24 years younger than me ,and only a few years older than my daughter ,we have a son ,who is 21 and have been together 22 years , my question is ,is my relationship doomed ,do you think she will leave after shuch a" brief" relationship.?

Edited by i claudius

it also depends whether you give a flying fàrt or not what other people think wink.png

Personally I couldnt give a flying fig.

Depends on whether you actually believe the kid is yours, despite being out the country at the time it was concieved,

Depends on how desperate you are for company that you have to pay for.

Depends on whether you really care what your mrs is up to or who she sees.

Depends on whether you can afford to walk away or not.

Depends on how much of a buffalo you want to make of yourself.

Depends on how much you feel the need to be a hansam man.

Who really gives a shyt, keep on making a fool of yourself, no one cares.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/781851-i-dont-suppose-i-will-be-the-last/

Well my wife is 24 years younger than me ,and only a few years older than my daughter ,we have a son ,who is 21 and have been together 22 years , my question is ,is my relationship doomed ,do you think she will leave after shuch a" brief" relationship.?

doomed for sure! give it another 22 years and you will see laugh.png

Good for you. I think maybe it's not the age difference but the age of the two people getting married that is more important for a lasting relationship.

My wife is 10 years younger than me. I was 37 when i got married. First and last time hopefully.

Good for you. I think maybe it's not the age difference but the age of the two people getting married that is more important for a lasting relationship.

My wife is 10 years younger than me. I was 37 when i got married. First and last time hopefully.

Haha, welcome to the club.

Hey I am 76 and she is 25 been together 3 years now. She will hang in there for the long haul. No she has not tried to take me to the cleaners.

I've seen their photo ... he's a very hansom 76

The bigger the age difference the more brief the relationship

If one partner is towards 90 years old, and the other is around 20 years then there may be some sense in your Post, (on longevity alone,or a similar wide age gap) but otherwise the claims (the bigger the age difference the brief the relalationship) are nonsense!