Family of Brits murdered in Thailand say evidence convincing

Lite Beer

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have an hypothesis as to why David and his attacker would have removed their clothes? Was there an attempt to rape David also? Really hard to visualize what happened.

You are aware that David was found naked? I am still trying to figure out why.

Perps kill David. They want to make it look like David was having sex with Hannah and/or raped her. It's not hard to take baggy shorts off a dead man. Why a perp would put them on himself is very odd, but could be explained - if his own dark shorts were covered in blood. What have we heard from official channels about the dark shorts? It's doubtful the Brits looked closely at them, because they essentially didn't do any investigating of anything, except ask questions of their RTP hosts, for the few hours they were on the island. Did Thai cops scrutinize the shorts? Maybe they did but, because evidence showed things which implicated Headman's people, they kept mum about it.

Good points Boomers, but David was at least without his T shirt on when he was killed as there is no damage to or blood on the T shirt which was placed fairly neatly on the rocks as per photo in post by Stealth' # 2182...........So did he take the time to take it off before he got into the fight or was it already off?

attachicon.gif.pagespeed.ce.eFBhf2OPKeOHcrimescene50.jpg

Edited by Willy Eckerslike

DEC 3 Some comments from Tom Wood who was one of the last people to see Hannah and David

attachicon.gifcrimescene58.jpg

I wonder if he would be able to confirm about the incident that Hanna may have with the bar owners.

He probably would from what i have read but it would need to be an official capacity maybe andy hall should send him a message .

One thing that makes me think this is a setup is that the davids shirt can be identified , the small white item near them may be ladies pants , by looking at the pictures Hannah still had her dress and top on.

So there are other clothes on the crime scene that I don't think belong to either David or Hannah.

why would the killers leave their clothes behind ?

post-155768-0-69618000-1419944395_thumb.

Edited by StealthEnergiser

Consider this:

Perhaps running man changed shorts with another attacker because his were covered in blood and he had to run off to a 'friend or relative' to organise a clean up crew and the others stayed behind to stage the scene.

One thing that makes me think this is a setup is that the davids shirt can be identified , the small white item near them may be ladies pants , by looking at the pictures Hannah still had her dress and top on.

So there are other clothes on the crime scene that I don't belong to either David or Hannah.

attachicon.gifcrimescene70.jpg

Maybe just maybe that Farang with the beard seen pulling a Thai lady just happened to be walking by at the time and might have seen something, so the bastards panicked......could also be why the running man was chasing them to tell them "they didnt see anything"......or maybe not.....

Do you have an hypothesis as to why David and his attacker would have removed their clothes? Was there an attempt to rape David also? Really hard to visualize what happened.

Perps kill David. They want to make it look like David was having sex with Hannah and/or raped her. It's not hard to take baggy shorts off a dead man. Why a perp would put them on himself is very odd, but could be explained - if his own dark shorts were covered in blood. What have we heard from official channels about the dark shorts? It's doubtful the Brits looked closely at them, because they essentially didn't do any investigating of anything, except ask questions of their RTP hosts, for the few hours they were on the island. Did Thai cops scrutinize the shorts? Maybe they did but, because evidence showed things which implicated Headman's people, they kept mum about it.

Good points Boomers, but David was at least without his T shirt on when he was killed as there is no damage to or blood on the T shirt which was placed fairly neatly on the rocks as per photo in post by Stealth' # 2182...........So did he take the time to take it off before he got into the fight or was it already off?

Good point that. Do men take their tops off before they get into a fight? A coat maybe but surely not a tee shirt? It could have got pulled off in a fight. In which case it would have fingerprints on it. Maybe like you say it was already off? Maybe he was naked when he was attacked? Maybe he had taken a dip into the water and was murdered in the water while Hannah was still on the sand? His body was dragged along the sand, wasn't it reported? Hannah could have been spotted by a person/people close by and maybe they thought she was alone by the rocks and didn't see David in the water when they chose to try and take advantage of her? Why only one sock found on David? Do many people go skinny dipping at night in Koh Tao?

So there are other clothes on the crime scene that I don't think belong to either David or Hannah.

I have the germ of an idea that might fit, and place the noise further from people who might hear it.

Suppose David saw Hannah being pursued into the water (perhaps, some distance from the staged crime scene). He quickly removes his shirt and shoes before rushing to Hannah's assistance. His shirt and shoes would remain dry and clean (were they dry when found?) and without blood from the attackers. Once David was neutralized, David and (the still alive) Hannah are dragged out of the water. After the rape, Hannah is killed and the crime scene arranged. David's shorts might well contain blood from his attackers. In that case, they must be disposed of.

No proof that this occurred, but seems plausible. What else is?

I have the germ of an idea that might fit, and place the noise further from people who might hear it.

Suppose David saw Hannah being pursued into the water (perhaps, some distance from the staged crime scene). He quickly removes his shirt and shoes before rushing to Hannah's assistance. His shirt and shoes would remain dry and clean (were they dry when found?) and without blood from the attackers. Once David was neutralized, David and (the still alive) Hannah are dragged out of the water. After the rape, Hannah is killed and the crime scene arranged. David's shorts might well contain blood from his attackers. In that case, they must be disposed of.

No proof that this occurred, but seems plausible. What else is?

He was found in the water I think with only one sock on I have not read or seen if his shoes were found .

post-155768-0-92263400-1419947338_thumb.

Edited by StealthEnergiser

Good point that. Do men take their tops off before they get into a fight? A coat maybe but surely not a tee shirt? It could have got pulled off in a fight. In which case it would have fingerprints on it. Maybe like you say it was already off? Maybe he was naked when he was attacked? Maybe he had taken a dip into the water and was murdered in the water while Hannah was still on the sand? His body was dragged along the sand, wasn't it reported? Hannah could have been spotted by a person/people close by and maybe they thought she was alone by the rocks and didn't see David in the water when they chose to try and take advantage of her? Why only one sock found on David? Do many people go skinny dipping at night in Koh Tao?

The one sock, could have been worn as added protection to a previous injury or cut on the sole of his foot, whilst walking out to go swimming

Edited by Willy Eckerslike

I Think we are all missing a vital thing here. That's Sean McAnna. He is now going under the name of Gianni DeLupo. Type that into FaceBook and it will pop up with the new Sean McAnna.

Sean's link is intriguing. He was friends with David. He was the singer and guitarist in a Leeds band called These Fading Polaroids and Mr Miller was an engineering student. Both lived in the Hyde Park area.. He had obviously spent some time with him on Koh Tao and claims he was supposed to be meeting him on the evening of David's Murder. However he claims he slept on in his bungalow, this formed his alibi for his whereabouts whilst the crime was committed.

Here is my problem and concerns.

Why did Sean sleep in. Koh Tao is about Night-time fun and drinking. He was also playing music to get money. It is said he had worked in the AC Bar. This wasn't his first trip to Koh Tao and he clearly knows the scene there, the people who run it, the owners and DJ's. He had previously spent 18 months living and working as a barman on Koh Tao. Why wasn't he out when the place comes to life. A lot of these guys sleep in the day and party at night don't they.

David and Hannah where in the AC bar the night of their murders.

He obviously knew Mon. Mon is the older brother of the Headman. and Uncle to Nomsod. They own the AC bar.

Sean had some injury's similar to David. They looked like puncture wounds. He also had blood on his Guitar. Was the blood there because he ran with his guitar from the scene with his arm bleeding.

Is it possible that they heard a commotion and he went with David when they realised Hannah was being raped.

Did he run when it kicked of and David was being beaten down. Taking his trusty guitar with him that he carry's everywhere.

Was his life spared by the Thai's because they knew him. He had worked at the AC bar playing for example. Or perhaps he was just a coward and realised he wasn't up for a fight. Perhaps he even realised he could be killed and took off. Self preservation.

Now I don't think that Mon and the plainclothes copper goes after Sean for no reason. They wanted him to keep quite. To get off the Island and be gone.

You don't chase people into shops and around streets if you don't want to put the fear off god into someone. They knew he was a liability.

He was squealing a frightened Pig. Texting phoning and raising his profile to save his backside and get the help he needed to get away. Which he did achieve and he was off. Not to Scotland but Milan. He has not sold his story as far as I can ascertain but uses an alias. His sister Nicola has changed hers to Nic. You may remember she was frantically texting on FB with Sean while they were trying to get him some help.

We also had the pity from Sean. writing on David's Facebook shortly after it happened

TUE 16 12:30pm
“Nah man. Please tell me it’s not you.”

on DMs facebook page/now tribute

exactly 30mins later this
“I loved you so much brother. I know you tried to save her. You are the most honourable guy I’ve ever met. From getting mauled by a honey badger giving out sleeping bags to homeless people, to just partying like there’s no tomorrow. I will miss you terribly. I’m sorry I didn’t come out with you that night. Really my heart is breaking. The legend that is Dave Miller. https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 … =3&theater“.

Sean is now posting on David Facebook page as Gianni and dedicated a song to him.

Something stinks here. Out of all the people on Koh Tao at the Time why on earth would the 2 Thai men target Sean. There's hundreds of people there. Why not Chris Ware?. In fact why would those 2 men target anyone?

I Rest my case M'lord.

For now ;-)

Edited by loonodingle

I Think we are all missing a vital thing here. That's Sean McAnna. He is now going under the name of Gianni DeLupo. Type that into FaceBook and it will pop up with the new Sean McAnna.

Sean's link is intriguing. He was friends with David. He was the singer and guitarist in a Leeds band called These Fading Polaroids and Mr Miller was an engineering student. Both lived in the Hyde Park area.. He had obviously spent some time with him on Koh Tao and claims he was supposed to be meeting him on the evening of David's Murder. However he claims he slept on in his bungalow, this formed his alibi for his whereabouts whilst the crime was committed.

Why did Sean sleep in. Koh Tao is about Night-time fun and drinking. He was also playing music to get money. It is said he had worked in the AC Bar. This wasn't his first trip to Koh Tao and he clearly knows the scene there, the people who run it, the owners and DJ's. He had previously spent 18 months living and working as a barman on Koh Tao. Why wasn't he out when the place comes to life. A lot of these guys sleep in the day and party at night don't they.

He obviously knew Mon. Mon is the older brother of the Headman. and Uncle to Nomsod. They own the AC bar.

Sean had some injury's similar to David. They looked like puncture wounds. He also had blood on his Guitar. Was the blood there because he ran with his guitar from the scene with his arm bleeding.

Is it possible that they heard a commotion and he went with David when they realised Hannah was being raped.

Did he run when it kicked of and David was being beaten down. Taking his trusty guitar with him that he carry's everywhere.

Was his life spared by the Thai's because they knew him. He had worked at the AC bar playing for example. Or perhaps he was just a coward and realised he wasn't up for a fight. Perhaps he even realised he could be killed and took off. Self preservation.

Now I don't think that Mon and the plainclothes copper goes after Sean for no reason. They wanted him to keep quite. To get off the Island and be gone.

You don't chase people into shops and around streets if you don't want to put the fear off god into someone. They knew he was a liability.

He was squealing a frightened Pig. Texting phoning and raising his profile to save his backside and get the help he needed to get away. Which he did achieve and he was off. Not to Scotland but Milan. He has not sold his story as far as I can ascertain but uses an alias. His sister Nicola has changed hers to Nic. You may remember she was frantically texting on FB with Sean while they were trying to get him some help.

We also had the pity from Sean. writing on David's Facebook shortly after it happened

“I loved you so much brother. I know you tried to save her. You are the most honourable guy I’ve ever met. From getting mauled by a honey badger giving out sleeping bags to homeless people, to just partying like there’s no tomorrow. I will miss you terribly. I’m sorry I didn’t come out with you that night. Really my heart is breaking. The legend that is Dave Miller. https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 … =3&theater“.

Sean is now posting on David Facebook page as Gianni and dedicated a song to him.

Something stinks here. Out of all the people on Koh Tao at the Time why on earth would the 2 Thai men target Sean. There's hundreds of people there. Why not Chris Ware?. In fact why would those 2 men target anyone?

I Rest my case M'lord.

For now ;-)

I follow everything you write here, and it is all possible. The trouble is that Sean is such an unstable personality that it is really hard to know what to believe. One conjecture I have advanced in the past is that Sean may have attempted to blackmail Mon (and succeeded once safely out of Thailand). It has been said that Sean is addicted to drugs. If so, he will do almost anything for money, and (now in Europe) will need quite a bit of it.

I Rest my case M'lord.

For now ;-)

"I know you tried to save her" is a very strange thing to say. It means he was there and saw it or he knew she was in some sort of danger, either way I agree a very important person in the case.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

I Rest my case M'lord.

For now ;-)

Thank you for posting this as it is very relevant.

We should all remember that these posts were made shortly after the murders, when those concerned and involved would still be very emotionally affected. From my personal experience, when emotions are riding high, the truth (real truth) often comes out. Sean's posts seem to me to be very remorseful in that he could have done something more but did not.

A possible scenario:

Sean could have been sitting on the beach playing his guitar (I believe there were some eyewitness accounts of guitar playing and singing of English songs). He hears a commotion, goes along to investigate. Sees a man being attacked and a girl being held captive. Tries to intervene but was in turn attacked. His attacker struck him with the same weapon used to strike David (only a blind idiot would try to argue that the wound on Sean's arm and on David are caused by different weapons). He is told to get lost, turn around and walk away with his guitar if he values his life. At this stage, he is probably unaware that the male victim is David (accounting for his post of "nah man, please tell me it's not you". He would probably know that if he tried to be a hero, he would end up being dead. How many of us would do the same thing?

The next morning, he wakes up to the news that it was not only rape, but murder as well. One can only guess at his emotional state of mind. He posts his first message on DM's FB. He is pacing up and down in his room, rerunning the previous night's events in his head, thinking to himself, should he have tried to help, to save his friend's life, but possibly ending up dead himself. It gets too much for him, he posts his second message, one of remorse and asking for forgiveness. Native English speakers would look at his post and be able to read the emotions emanating from his post.

Fast forward a few days. The police are hot on the trail of some suspects. However, all of a sudden, these suspects cannot be suspected. Alternative theories have to be considered and "investigated". However, this would mean that any witnesses to the original theory would have to be disposed off / eliminated. A chase ensues, culminating in a key witness being told to disappear quietly or be found to have communicated suicide.

Exit Sean (and who knows what other witnesses there may have been).

This scenario could explain why the defense team would like to call upon Sean as a defense witness. If he (Sean) would finger out who the actual perps were, the B2 would go free. Why else would the defense team ask for Sean to be a witness? I don't think that the defense team is hoping that he will be providing an alibi for the B2.

As to the second foreign witness, a friend of Hannah's, they could be hoping that she would back up Sean's testimony that Hannah was being harassed by the perps, earlier on in the evening.

All of the above is pure speculation. I would appreciate if the Gang of 4 in pursuit of nothing but the truth and whole truth blah blah blah do not bother to respond.

I Rest my case M'lord.

For now ;-)

I follow everything you write here, and it is all possible. The trouble is that Sean is such an unstable personality that it is really hard to know what to believe. One conjecture I have advanced in the past is that Sean may have attempted to blackmail Mon (and succeeded once safely out of Thailand). It has been said that Sean is addicted to drugs. If so, he will do almost anything for money, and (now in Europe) will need quite a bit of it.

I think many many people on the Island take drugs. I don't think this the factor.

Sean McAnna was Extremely fearful. That could well give the impression of an unstable personality but lets face it if you had witnessed anything todo with this case you would not be very stable after. I have seen Hannahs injuries and can see them in my mind now without the need for pictures.

I don't think for one minute blackmail was on his mind. I would bin that idea. He has done nothing to sell his story. He is steady away in Italy thankful to leave with his life. I would say he is maybe a weed merchant. He is not a nutter.

Sean is one of the links to this. I would have money on it. He was either there or played a part poss in drugging Hannah. It is said Nomsod had a penchant for blondes. He used to return to Koh Tao on a weekend as all the takings after Midnight was his.

He could well have been with David in the AC bar and walked back towards the apartments and they stumbled on Hannah.

One day we will find out I am sure. I don't think he will be very forthcoming on his own accord though. He is in Self preservation mode. With Tinges of guilt for his mate.

I think we can think to much into this. Keep it simple. It speaks for its self. His Fear is a Genuine emotion not a paranoia brought on by drugs.

I Rest my case M'lord.

For now ;-)

We should all remember that these posts were made shortly after the murders, when those concerned and involved would still be very emotionally affected. From my personal experience, when emotions are riding high, the truth (real truth) often comes out. Sean's posts seem to me to be very remorseful in that he could have done something more but did not.

A possible scenario:

Sean could have been sitting on the beach playing his guitar (I believe there were some eyewitness accounts of guitar playing and singing of English songs). He hears a commotion, goes along to investigate. Sees a man being attacked and a girl being held captive. Tries to intervene but was in turn attacked. His attacker struck him with the same weapon used to strike David (only a blind idiot would try to argue that the wound on Sean's arm and on David are caused by different weapons). He is told to get lost, turn around and walk away with his guitar if he values his life. At this stage, he is probably unaware that the male victim is David (accounting for his post of "nah man, please tell me it's not you". He would probably know that if he tried to be a hero, he would end up being dead. How many of us would do the same thing?

The next morning, he wakes up to the news that it was not only rape, but murder as well. One can only guess at his emotional state of mind. He posts his first message on DM's FB. He is pacing up and down in his room, rerunning the previous night's events in his head, thinking to himself, should he have tried to help, to save his friend's life, but possibly ending up dead himself. It gets too much for him, he posts his second message, one of remorse and asking for forgiveness. Native English speakers would look at his post and be able to read the emotions emanating from his post.

Fast forward a few days. The police are hot on the trail of some suspects. However, all of a sudden, these suspects cannot be suspected. Alternative theories have to be considered and "investigated". However, this would mean that any witnesses to the original theory would have to be disposed off / eliminated. A chase ensues, culminating in a key witness being told to disappear quietly or be found to have communicated committed suicide.

This scenario could explain why the defense team would like to call upon Sean as a defense witness. If he (Sean) would finger out who the actual perps were, the B2 would go free. Why else would the defense team ask for Sean to be a witness? I don't think that the defense team is hoping that he will be providing an alibi for the B2.

As to the second foreign witness, a friend of Hannah's, they could be hoping that she would back up Sean's testimony that Hannah was being harassed by the perps, earlier on in the evening.

All of the above is pure speculation. I would appreciate if the Gang of 4 in pursuit of nothing but the truth and whole truth blah blah blah do not bother to respond.

Edit - typo

I Rest my case M'lord.

For now ;-)

A possible scenario:

Fast forward a few days. The police are hot on the trail of some suspects. However, all of a sudden, these suspects cannot be suspected. Alternative theories have to be considered and "investigated". However, this would mean that any witnesses to the original theory would have to be disposed off / eliminated. A chase ensues, culminating in a key witness being told to disappear quietly or be found to have communicated suicide.

Very well said. If we add some things to the time line here.

Sean was fingering Mon a few days after and around the 22nd Sept he was away Koh Tao. This was published on the 22nd in the Daily Mail..

British man flees Thai island where tourists were murdered claiming his life is at risk from mafia who 'killed them'
  • Sean McAnna says he was chased by men who quizzed him about murders
  • As he hid in supermarket, he wrote message on Facebook pleading for help
  • He wrote: 'Thai Mafia are trying to kill me. Please help me.'
  • Says he was approached in bar by man who quizzed him about the killings
  • Man said: 'You're going to hang yourself tonight and we're going to watch'
  • Hannah Witheridge, 23, and David Miller, 24, murdered on September 15

By Richard Shears

Published: 13:24, 22 September 2014 | Updated: 21:15, 22 September 2014

On the 23rd Sept it was announced they had hold of Mon and where after Nomsod. They had viewed CCTV and it implicated those 2 people.

It was also published on Thai PBS

One tourist murder suspect now arrested, another on the run
in General |September 23, 2014 3:18 pm(26,708 views)

The police have arrested a suspect in the murder of two British tourists in Koh Tao and are still hunting for a second suspect who has escaped into Bangkok.

Eighth Region Police Command commissioner Pol Lt-Gen Panya Mamen identified the first suspect as Mon.

He is the brother of a village headman in Koh Tao.

He was arrested after evidence which police collected were examined and proved he was involved, he said.

He also said another suspect is also a son of that village headman. But he has already to Bangkok.

He said both suspects were captured by CCTV cameras and the police have gathered enough evidence to implicate them in the murders.

He said the southern police were coordinating with the metropolitan police to hunt him down, and expected to apprehend him today.

The southern police chief also assured the public that there was no arrest of scapegoats in this murder case as it now is a focal attention of the world.

He also dismissed any suggestion of local mafias or influential people that could twist the investigation with promise that local influence would pose no obstacle to the police investigation.

Instead the police will eliminate all these mafias, he said.

Meanwhile a police source said the police are also looking into the cooperation of those who helped to arrange the suspect to escape. They also will be arrested.

Then it all goes to pieces. Gen Panya is off the case. No one comes forward to back up Nomsod. His girlfriend had been posting she was on her own that weekend as well. That all disappears. His version he wasn't there was just accepted on the face of it.

Then its find some Goats. And here we are.

I Rest my case M'lord.

For now ;-)

I think many many people on the Island take drugs. I don't think this the factor.

Sean McAnna was Extremely fearful. That could well give the impression of an unstable personality but lets face it if you had witnessed anything todo with this case you would not be very stable after. I have seen Hannahs injuries and can see them in my mind now without the need for pictures.

I don't think for one minute blackmail was on his mind. I would bin that idea. He has done nothing to sell his story. He is steady away in Italy thankful to leave with his life. I would say he is maybe a weed merchant. He is not a nutter.

Sean is one of the links to this. I would have money on it. He was either there or played a part poss in drugging Hannah. It is said Nomsod had a penchant for blondes. He used to return to Koh Tao on a weekend as all the takings after Midnight was his.

He could well have been with David in the AC bar and walked back towards the apartments and they stumbled on Hannah.

One day we will find out I am sure. I don't think he will be very forthcoming on his own accord though. He is in Self preservation mode. With Tinges of guilt for his mate.

I think we can think to much into this. Keep it simple. It speaks for its self. His Fear is a Genuine emotion not a paranoia brought on by drugs.

Why would you discount the idea of a drug addict trying to blackmail Mon with threats about revealing the truth about what happened to David and Hannah? Why did Mon suddenly become so angry? Mon saying to David "you did it and you are going to die tonight" would be a pretty good reply to the attempted blackmail. Also, money to shut him up would be pretty logical once he was in Europe out of reach. Sean strikes me as someone who would be talking to reporters unless paid not to. My hypothesis might be wrong, but it seems to fit.

I Rest my case M'lord.

For now ;-)

Why would you discount the idea of a drug addict trying to blackmail Mon with threats about revealing the truth about what happened to David and Hannah? Why did Mon suddenly become so angry? Mon saying to David "you did it and you are going to die tonight" would be a pretty good reply to the attempted blackmail. Also, money to shut him up would be pretty logical once he was in Europe out of reach. Sean strikes me as someone who would be talking to reporters unless paid not to. My hypothesis might be wrong, but it seems to fit.

Sean had spent at least 18 months on Koh Tao in Total. He had associations with the family who run this bar and also other businesses there. He would know full well who and what they are capable off.

If you have spent time in Thailand you will know what I mean. I have. Many many years.

I don't think for 1 minute he approached Mon and said give me money or I grass you up.

This blew up in his face when they went to have a word with him. I doubt they expected he would react in the way he did. Pics in the shop. Straight to Facebook and Sky News. All of a sudden he had world wide attention. His heart had gone out to his friend in his messages prior to this. But faced with what he considered further threats he realised his time on the Island was untenable. I take my hat of to him how he responded. He certainly gained coverage and safe passage out of there. The whole situation was rapidly evolving around him. He got away.

Away from what is the Question???? And Why.... There's a reason and that reason holds the Key Possibly to Hannah and David's barbaric murder

Sean had spent at least 18 months on Koh Tao in Total. He had associations with the family who run this bar and also other businesses there. He would know full well who and what they are capable off.

If you have spent time in Thailand you will know what I mean. I have. Many many years.

I don't think for 1 minute he approached Mon and said give me money or I grass you up.

This blew up in his face when they went to have a word with him. I doubt they expected he would react in the way he did. Pics in the shop. Straight to Facebook and Sky News. All of a sudden he had world wide attention. His heart had gone out to his friend in his messages prior to this. But faced with what he considered further threats he realised his time on the Island was untenable. I take my hat of to him how he responded. He certainly gained coverage and safe passage out of there. The whole situation was rapidly evolving around him. He got away.

Away from what is the Question???? And Why.... There's a reason and that reason holds the Key Possibly to Hannah and David's barbaric murder

1. Sean claimed Mon said he was going to kill him. Did Mon really say that?
  2. If so, did Mon mean it?
  3. If so, why suddenly several days after the murders?

When I view the Sean interview (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/terrified-pal-murdered-brit-pair-4303495) I just cannot shrug off the sense that important facts are missing. Yes, to threaten Mon would be crazy, but Sean may have seen millions being paid out to others and (under the influence or drugs and alcohol) thought he could get some of that money himself.

As others have mentioned, why is he unwilling to reveal all now?

When I view the Sean interview (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/terrified-pal-murdered-brit-pair-4303495) I just cannot shrug off the sense that important facts are missing. Yes, to threaten Mon would be crazy, but Sean may have seen millions being paid out to others and (under the influence or drugs and alcohol) thought he could get some of that money himself.

I don't think he was willing to reveal anything on Koh Tao either.

He was traumatised with the death of David. As were any of us who viewed the pictures of their broken bodies.

It was obvious to Mon that he neck was on the line as he was arrested around the 22nd/23rd Sept. He wanted to make sure anybody who knew anything was quietened up. Lets face it they aren't the brightest of sparks are they. Brain cells saturated in alcohol and drugs is the way of life there.

But there was a situation that had gotten out of hand. A beautiful young woman had had her brains smashed in. David had valiantly it appears tried to intervene to stop the brutal rape of Hannah.

On the face of it, it appears Sean McAnna is happy to escape with his life. He has made no efforts to cash in as you suggest was his intention. This guy isn't some media driven Katie Price or Kardashian. He's a musician. A busker who likes Thailand. https://www.facebook.com/seanhmcanna?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

Look at Chris Ware, he didn't jump all over the place like Sean. He was Sharing a room with David. He appeared withdrawn but composed. Helpful to the Police and nothing to hide.

Over to you, Your Defendant for further cross examination. I do not rest my case yet.

loonodingle, on 30 Dec 2014 - 16:29, said:

I Rest my case M'lord.

For now ;-)

I noticed that one of Sean/Gianni's "friends" on fb has been very vociferous in her assumptions that people other than the B2 committed these murders and has been posting her opinions on the internet for quite a while. She pays particular attention to Stingray Man on her own fb and has given the Choppers bar a very nasty review, insinuating that the people there know who committed the murders/had something to do with it. Up till now attention has been focused on the AC bar, not Choppers. Curious .... Does she know something that we don't?

DEC 3 Some comments from Tom Wood who was one of the last people to see Hannah and David

attachicon.gifcrimescene58.jpg

There are several foreign witnesses who were with Hannah and David or within the vicinity. it should be noted that very little have been heard from them. I think we can safely assume they have been interviewed by police and the British witnesses have been interviewed by the British police. It seems to me their statements are being kept under wraps until the trial. I expect we will found out that the parents of David and Hannah have been made privy to this information. The trial will reveal a lot of information that has not even been speculated on. We should wait for this information to be revealed because I think very little in the way of hard fact is in the public domain. And at this point in time, that is the way it should be.

loonodingle, on 30 Dec 2014 - 16:29, said:

I Rest my case M'lord.

For now ;-)

I noticed that one of Sean/Gianni's "friends" on fb has been very vociferous in her assumptions that people other than the B2 committed these murders and has been posting her opinions on the internet for quite a while. She pays particular attention to Stingray Man on her own fb and has given the Choppers bar a very nasty review, insinuating that the people there know who committed the murders/had something to do with it. Up till now attention has been focused on the AC bar, not Choppers. Curious .... Does she know something that we don't?

I guess Human Nature will mean that Sean will tell Francesca his Girlfriend (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1353069323&pnref=lhc) and it could well be that she cant help run her mouth off to her friends about what happened. Or at least Sean's version. As if he had any part at all then he would want to shift the blame away from the true criminals. Personally I think they tortured the wrong persons. It should have been Sean Mon and Nomsod who had there genitalia wired to the national grid.

The problem is to get the right result Sean McAnna needs to come forward and speak up.

There is no Desire from the RTP to drag him back to Koh Tao or Chris Ware. If they show up at the hearing it could get delayed and delayed until they don't bother coming again. I did pick up though that the prosecution has submitted statements without witnesses and have asked the court to rely on the statement without an appearance.

The defence could do the same however to hold any real weight they will need to take the stand. I hope that they do. I could imagine Chris would and protection could be offered to him as he could be a target. It seems on the face of it that he was a very good friend of David and his brother

You know how it is in Thailand they would shoot you in full view of cameras if they were minded to.

Then there's Hannah's friend Emma??? I haven't picked up much about her.

loonodingle, on 30 Dec 2014 - 22:31, said:
IslandLover, on 30 Dec 2014 - 22:07, said:
loonodingle, on 30 Dec 2014 - 16:29, said:loonodingle, on 30 Dec 2014 - 16:29, said:

I Rest my case M'lord.

For now ;-)

I guess Human Nature will mean that Sean will tell Francesca his Girlfriend (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1353069323&pnref=lhc) and it could well be that she cant help run her mouth off to her friends about what happened. Or at least Sean's version. As if he had any part at all then he would want to shift the blame away from the true criminals. Personally I think they tortured the wrong persons. It should have been Sean Mon and Nomsod who had there genitalia wired to the national grid.

The problem is to get the right result Sean McAnna needs to come forward and speak up.

There is no Desire from the RTP to drag him back to Koh Tao or Chris Ware. If they show up at the hearing it could get delayed and delayed until they don't bother coming again. I did pick up though that the prosecution has submitted statements without witnesses and have asked the court to rely on the statement without an appearance.

The defence could do the same however to hold any real weight they will need to take the stand. I hope that they do. I could imagine Chris would and protection could be offered to him as he could be a target. It seems on the face of it that he was a very good friend of David and his brother

You know how it is in Thailand they would shoot you in full view of cameras if they were minded to.

It's not Francesca who's been mouthing off, it's someone called Nadine.

Here's a quote from the DailyMail. I had thought that the threats against Sean McAnna had been made in the store but apparently they were made in the bar.

'I'd gone to a bar and a guy started asking me questions because he knew the guy who died and he had heard my name. I was a bit drunk and I started answering them about general things and the murders came up.

'They just said to me "It was you who killed them...you've got two people's deaths on your hands...we know it was you.

'You're going to hang yourself tonight and we're going to watch you hang. You will die tonight. If you don’t hang yourself, we will do it for you. You already have two people’s deaths on your hands.”

'So I just ran. I just left and ran. They wouldn’t have shot me - they would have taken me up into the hills to hang me and make it look like it was suicide.

'They chased me into a shop and I ran behind the counter. I went on my Facebook on my phone and took pictures of the guys and uploaded them straight to Facebook to say that if anything happens to me everybody knows who did it.'

loonodingle, on 30 Dec 2014 - 22:31, said:
IslandLover, on 30 Dec 2014 - 22:07, said:
loonodingle, on 30 Dec 2014 - 16:29, said:loonodingle, on 30 Dec 2014 - 16:29, said:

I Rest my case M'lord.

For now ;-)

It's not Francesca who's been mouthing off, it's someone called Nadine.

I understand that. But has Sean's lady been telling her what he has said.

Funnily enough Nadine is on Sean's friends list but not on Francesca's

Nadine has been quite vocal. She did have a lot of stick from several people. Including 1 from a British Diving instructor who threatened her. claimed he had friends in Facebook who would give her details out.

So I sent him his home address just outside Grantham.

He disappeared within 10 minutes. Funny that hey!!!.

I Rest my case M'lord.

For now ;-)

A possible scenario:

Excellent posts! I think you both are soooooooooooo close to what happened.......