Family of Brits murdered in Thailand say evidence convincing

Lite Beer

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loonodingle, on 02 Jan 2015 - 19:45, said:
IslandLover, on 02 Jan 2015 - 19:40, said:

Anyone know who this person is in relation to other family members?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008463362577&fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

Nomsods brother???

That's a possibility, although both Mon and his wife are on his list of friends.

Another person of interest called Alek has some additional photos of the new monk.

https://www.facebook.com/alek.kohtao?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

again regardless of the "evidence" - or the opinion of the family, the trial is too tainted by procedural faults and prejudicing leaks and announcements by the authorities...it no longer matters whether or not they are guilty they can't have a fair trial........this would of course include any sentencing.

Quite frankly I would have thought it obvious that the announcement that the family think the evidence is convincing is now one of the key prejudicial factors......a farce from beginning to grisly end.

again regardless of the "evidence" - or the opinion of the family, the trial is too tainted by procedural faults and prejudicing leaks and announcements by the authorities...it no longer matters whether or not they are guilty they can't have a fair trial........this would of course include any sentencing.

Quite frankly I would have thought it obvious that the announcement that the family think the evidence is convincing is now one of the key prejudicial factors......a farce from beginning to grisly end.

You're right. Obvious. Case dismissed.

Aye it's all kicking off again ... A few bottles of Chang and there u go again.

Why don't we have a thread where we create a time line. One that we can add by agreement specific facts that we can agree on. The dates and locations. A complete wiki of events from the day they arrived with who and where they stayed. Some Google map images etc. Rather than beating each other up with you said he said she said no I didn't lol.

Oh well, I have been trying to do that for the last month. But the ? have done their utmost to thwart my brilliant idea ?.

My timeline is a rudimentary beginning of a collection of verifiable information put into a time sequence of events. It is on the burmese are innocent thread. I put it on there, because it is rarely used by the ?????hoping that we can create a sequence of facts with speculation and fighting kept out.

I have now discovered with topcat that we need to do an individual timeline of each suspect. And a combined timeline of all who were out that night. When you see the ?sign. That means needs more investigation.

You're right. Obvious. Case dismissed.

Look On The Positive side.

The judge has given the defence plenty of time. He refused certain witnesses for the prosecution. (I believe) He is in the spotlight possibly so he wants to be sure?

You cant just through your hands in the air and say F Kit we are goner loose. Karma my friend Karma. There's going to be possibly a year of this. Further more the pressure will be applied again on the UK Government and the Thai officials to do this properly. They have Egg on their face since that letter was made public.

Reprieve have got a grip of this. As well as many other concerned people. Its not just all us keyboard warriors

This case is pointing out something glaring: authorities from Britain and from Thailand aren't doing their jobs.

For their part, Brits are delaying the release of findings. They don't seem to be concerned about finding the real perps. Instead, they're lurking on the fringes, and focusing on the inquest, which is basically determining the murder weapons and what drugs may have been in the victims' blood.

Thai investigators are not only screwing up on basic investigating, they appear to be intentionally obfuscating evidence, if not destroying it.

Both Brit and Thai authorities are payed by taxpayers. If they're not doing their jobs, then they're ripping of taxpayers. As an aside: there are rumblings about court cases against Yingluck and her buddies - for not doing their jobs and/or screwing up. They also get paid by taxpayers. Perhaps there could also be a lawsuit against Brit or Thai officials, for not doing their designated jobs.

Re; the Ko Tao crime: Because the Brit and Thais officials are not doing their jobs as required, it's fallen upon concerned members of the public to try and put the puzzle pieces together - to find who really killed the two Brits and gang-raped Hannah. A big reason we're busy doing this is to try and get the real criminals put behind bars. We're getting scant help from the people who are paid to do such things.

This case is pointing out something glaring: authorities from Britain and from Thailand aren't doing their jobs.

For their part, Brits are delaying the release of findings. They don't seem to be concerned about finding the real perps. Instead, they're lurking on the fringes, and focusing on the inquest, which is basically determining the murder weapons and what drugs may have been in the victims' blood.

Thai investigators are not only screwing up on basic investigating, they appear to be intentionally obfuscating evidence, if not destroying it.

Both Brit and Thai authorities are payed by taxpayers. If they're not doing their jobs, then they're ripping of taxpayers. As an aside: there are rumblings about court cases against Yingluck and her buddies - for not doing their jobs and/or screwing up. They also get paid by taxpayers. Perhaps there could also be a lawsuit against Brit or Thai officials, for not doing their designated jobs.

Re; the Ko Tao crime: Because the Brit and Thais officials are not doing their jobs as required, it's fallen upon concerned members of the public to try and put the puzzle pieces together - to find who really killed the two Brits and gang-raped Hannah. A big reason we're busy doing this is to try and get the real criminals put behind bars. We're getting scant help from the people who are paid to do such things.

The biggest problem, if the suspicions of many of us are true, is not that Thai officials are failing to do the jobs they are paid to do, but that they are getting paid to fail to do their jobs.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008463362577&fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

hi that either Mons son or Nomsod's brother ,

a funny lad . likes fluffy teddy bears , but seems a bit moody !

I've read on Thai sites, this one is very effeminate, the "different" one in the family. Daddy T wouldn't let him run events in AC bar because he didn't quite have the balls for it.

falangjim, on 03 Jan 2015 - 04:16, said:
Chetzee, on 02 Jan 2015 - 19:45, said:
IslandLover, on 02 Jan 2015 - 19:40, said:

hi that either Mons son or Nomsod's brother ,

a funny lad . likes fluffy teddy bears , but seems a bit moody !

I've read on Thai sites, this one is very effeminate, the "different" one in the family. Daddy T wouldn't let him run events in AC bar because he didn't quite have the balls for it.

Interesting ....

What is the time in the still please? I can't make it out. Also there is someone sitting on the right - a watchkeeper maybe?

I am just learning to post pictures. This one was a fluke. Time is 23:14 on the left. But 1:50 on the right. I don't know what it means Put it next to the motorbike pic. On the motorbike this shirt is worn by the one on the back. But the one on the back is wearing long pants the one on the middle which I think this is has a different shirt. I am scared to pursue this now after the french ie. I think we must stop. People are dying.

What is the time in the still please? I can't make it out. Also there is someone sitting on the right - a watchkeeper maybe?

I am just learning to post pictures. This one was a fluke. Time is 23:14 on the left. But 1:50 on the right. I don't know what it means Put it next to the motorbike pic. On the motorbike this shirt is worn by the one on the back. But the one on the back is wearing long pants the one on the middle which I think this is has a different shirt. I am scared to pursue this now after the french ie. I think we must stop. People are dying.

I don not think it is the same shirt if you study closely. The white area on the tee shirt extends far more on the still you posted than the one on the Burmese man on the bike.

Could be this lady maybe. Black things on ankles seem to match and colour of clothes.

post-222787-0-52337000-1420287486_thumb.

Could be this lady maybe. Black things on ankles seem to match and colour of clothes.

nothandd1.jpg

What do you mean? The pic on the left is not hannah. It is a Thai girl. The police made a mistake at the beginning.

I don not think it is the same shirt if you study closely. The white area on the tee shirt extends far more on the still you posted than the one on the Burmese man on the bike.

See what you mean. Who is it then?

greenchair - re your post 2500. I was talking about the woman with the dark hair with the big guy - not Hannah. I was saying she looked similar to the person sitting in the street in the photo you posted earlier.

I see what you mean. You can just make out the shorts and the legs. Who is that guy with the black shirt though. ?

I am scared to pursue this now after the french ie. I think we must stop. People are dying.

Don't stop - pursuing the real criminals in this case. It's not just about justice for the victims. It's not just about the victims' families aiming to find closure. It's about trying to put some very dangerous punks on Ko Tao away for a long time. Even if we don't personally know the next victims, if we care about youngsters in general, it's incumbent for us to continue to try and unravel what happened at that crime and afterwards. I interact with hundreds of farang backpackers each year. They're all fine folks. Any one of them could have been (or may be in the future) victims of crazed Thai killers. If there's anything I can do to preclude that, I will.

I am scared to pursue this now after the french ie. I think we must stop. People are dying.

Don't stop - pursuing the real criminals in this case. It's not just about justice for the victims. It's not just about the victims' families aiming to find closure. It's about trying to put some very dangerous punks on Ko Tao away for a long time. Even if we don't personally know the next victims, if we care about youngsters in general, it's incumbent for us to continue to try and unravel what happened at that crime and afterwards. I interact with hundreds of farang backpackers each year. They're all fine folks. Any one of them could have been (or may be in the future) victims of crazed Thai killers. If there's anything I can do to preclude that, I will.

?Bless??

https://db.tt/aVj3mx30

i would advise not clicking any link like this as it is possibly an IP tracker. Most probably.

Ok, I get it. You think I equate myself with Superman. What's the alternative? Just go along with ordinary thinking (of most Thais, in particular) ....and resign myself to 'sh't's gonna happen. Authorities are corrupt. Small island mafia tough guys are going to do what they want and get away with it,....' Not quite. Btw, I don't relate to Superman, tho I read all his comics when a kid in the US. I prefer Zap Comic books (...and the author, Art Crumb, is one of the oddest fellows I've had the pleasure to meet).

Gotta laugh ? right then back to the job at hand. A timeline of all suspects⏳?

But let me just tell each and every one of you right now.☝

If anything happens to me "ever" IT IS NOT A SUICIDE. ?

?