Family of Brits murdered in Thailand say evidence convincing

Lite Beer

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
catsanddogs, on 06 Jan 2015 - 09:20, said:

Thailand: Koh Tao back in spotlight after man found hanged

http://asiancorrespondent.com/129570/thailand-koh-tao-frenchman-hanged/

What is really annoying me in the reporting of the statements made by the families of David Miller and Hannah Witheridge via the FCO is that it is frequently implied that the families said: "the evidence against the accused is powerful and convincing".

This is incorrect. The family of David Miller actually said:

“From what we have seen, the suspects have a difficult case to answer. The evidence against them appears to be powerful and convincing.”

There is a distinct difference between is and appears to be, and native English speakers will understand what I mean.

Have I missed any reports from Norwich...????

Hi Willy wake wake m8.

Adjourned until 15th Oct for further case review. Will NOT complete until trial over. 2 reporters there. No police or any other party.

Still waiting for reports from Thailand.

They will have carried out a postmortem. It's normal in all murder cases they said.

Just in case nobody has added this here: in addition to widespread skepticism on the suspects, not many, if any Thais at all actually believe that the 2 Burmese workers are the real suspects. Ask any of the street vendors and they'll say "jub gae" which is basically "caught some goat"

Hi Willy wake wake m8.

Adjourned until 15th Oct for further case review. Will NOT complete until trial over. 2 reporters there. No police or any other party.

They will have carried out a postmortem. It's normal in all murder cases they said.

Okey Dokey Thanks........Well done you for making the effort............wai.gif

Edit, maybe they were telling you to go look at their postmortem results unsure.png.pagespeed.ce.E7Vo3qsmeCQhPTdy

Hi Willy wake wake m8.

Edit, maybe they were telling you to go look at the postmortem results unsure.png.pagespeed.ce.E7Vo3qsmeCQhPTdy

I did have a conversation with the case officer but I don't want to write it all on here. It was done in private but it was relayed to the defence team within an hour of me getting out. Some discretion is needed here. I also had a long chat with a reporter who is following the case. Ref many aspects. Best send sensitive comments via PM I think.

Hi Willy wake wake m8.

Edit, maybe they were telling you to go look at the postmortem results unsure.png.pagespeed.ce.E7Vo3qsmeCQhPTdy

I did have a conversation with the case officer but I don't want to write it all on here. It was done in private but it was relayed to the defence team within an hour of me getting out. Some discretion is needed here. I also had a long chat with a reporter who is following the case. Ref many aspects. Best send sensitive comments via PM I think.

Understood,

loonodingle, on 06 Jan 2015 - 18:08, said:
From 06 Jan 2015 - 17:38:

Hi Willy wake wake m8.

This is disappointing but not unexpected. I think it is up to the general public now to keep up the pressure to get to the truth in these horrific murders.

I maybe don't realize how the Thai authorities and police operate -- as I have been informed on these pages, I am easily duped.

Oh the irony...........Keep up the good work JL, I do like the movie and music references,

I cut my Asia teeth with PRC Communist Party members in Beijing starting in 1988-- they coulda eaten these Thai-official guys for lunch.

Hi Willy wake wake m8.

thank you for all your effort and time you have put into this :)

Off-topic, threatening, inflammatory posts and replies removed.

Please stay on the topic of the thread. That means addressing the issues presented in the post, not in making comments to or about other posters. Doing so is off-topic and your post will be removed and you could face a suspension.

You have every right to express your opinion about the topic. You may disagree, but it must be done in a civil manner.

sabaitoo, on 07 Jan 2015 - 01:02, said:

Anyone know these fellows ??

Picture from 1 Jan. 2015 AC Bar ( 68 likes)

Weird sense of humour..oh well

What is it with these creeps and hoes? Don't know them but I think they must all have an IQ in single digits. Noticed that "Aon" alias Hoe Man was around when the picture was taken.

AGareth2 post # 2732.

catch me if you can!

I think some people are getting a trifle over confident and think they are out of the frame.

Those characters in the image, beware your accomplices may be somewhat unhappy at your boasting and the drawing of attention to you and subsequently them too, perhaps you will ''commit suicide'' too.

Just a possibility that the glaze in this horrific murder case is cracking and that that cracking will spread to the pot and all will be exposed in the full light of day in the not too distant future.

Slow but sure, justice will prevail.

slowjustice.jpg

I maybe don't realize how the Thai authorities and police operate -- as I have been informed on these pages, I am easily duped.

Oh the irony...........Keep up the good work JL, I do like the movie and music references,

I cut my Asia teeth with PRC Communist Party members in Beijing starting in 1988-- they coulda eaten these Thai-official guys for lunch.

What on earth are you talking about crab?☺

Could Mon have successfully framed Sean for David and Hanna's murders?

Possibly. I think Mon and Sean felt it possible.

Let us assume that Sean visited AC Bar after his motorbike accident on the 9th, and they have CCTV footage of cleaning him up. A few games with the date and time information, a witness willing to swear that it happened at 4:30 am on September 15, and you have some pretty damning evidence. This could be augmented with DNA "evidence". Crucially, if Sean was asleep in bed, no one could come forward to say he was with them at the time.

This would not work with Sean alive. Sean is intelligent and articulate, and would have good legal support. Alive, he would easily be able to pick huge holes in the police case. Dead, with a suicide note expressing remorse for what he did to his friend, it would be a very different matter. Suicide is pronounced within hours of discovery of the body, and anyone claiming different will just be dismissed as conspiracy theorists.

The evidence would be a lot stronger than he was playing guitar and singing English songs, and a friend bought a packet of LM cigarettes.

What is it with these creeps and hoes? Don't know them but I think they must all have an IQ in single digits. Noticed that "Aon" alias Hoe Man was around when the picture was taken.

Where is hoeman?

What on earth are you talking about crab?☺

Keep up the good work

m9ELMMXpgDVxFjIYzuxZx4Q.jpg

greenchair, on 07 Jan 2015 - 01:59, said:
IslandLover, on 07 Jan 2015 - 01:16, said:

Where is hoeman?

The Hoe Man (Aon) is not in the photo, but he was around when it was taken according to the facebook posting (read the text next to the photo).

greenchair, on 07 Jan 2015 - 01:59, said:

IslandLover, on 07 Jan 2015 - 01:16, said:

Where is hoeman?

The Hoe Man (Aon) is not in the photo, but he was around when it was taken according to the facebook posting (read the text next to the photo).

I see hoeman is not in the pic. That why I ask.

Where is he. I read the text I cannot find any sentence relating to hoeman. Maybe I missed something and you can point it out to me

greenchair, on 07 Jan 2015 - 03:32, said:greenchair, on 07 Jan 2015 - 03:32, said:

I see hoeman is not in the pic. That why I ask.

Where is he. I read the text I cannot find any sentence relating to hoeman. Maybe I missed something and you can point it out to me

The person (Bewty Sunday) who posted that pic on facebook says she was with several other people in the AC bar. It's all shown in the text - see the list of names under hers. His name is Aon and he's fond of posting pictures of himself with hoes. Bewty Sunday works at the Choppers bar, so may be another connection to Hannah and David.

Concerning the image posted above in post # 2730.

Here below in the quote box is the translation .

Indeed a wonderful display of extremely arrogant folks (I think that folks is the correct spellingwhistling.gif ) who seem to delight in these horrific murders as well as having no regard for the deceased.

มาก...555

— feeling spooky with แบงค์ เกาะเต่า สุราษฎร์ธานี and 6 others atAc Bar.

Today The team is fit, but the Sunset bar Ac came to meet. Killer hoe ... awesome awesome du Xin ... LOL

I'm pretty sure i read somewhere that these pics of people with hoes that are going around are allegedly mocking the police because it is common knowledge that the hoe was not the real murder weapon.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree, just saying that is what I read somewhere.

(Reason for Edit: Forgot the word *with)

I'm pretty sure i read somewhere that these pics of people with hoes that are going around are allegedly mocking the police because it is common knowledge that the hoe was not the real murder weapon.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree, just saying that is what I read somewhere.

(Reason for Edit: Forgot the word *with)

I don't think there's a dispute that the hoe was the murder weapon for Hannah. Its only for David where its highly unlikely or should I say impossible for it to be the only weapon used

Whats to say that implement wasn't used against David for example?

You know these guys may not consider that these pics go word wide. They are not the brightest sparks are they.

Still waiting for reports from Thailand. They will have carried out a postmortem. It's normal in all murder cases they said.

I don't know how this compares to the Brit Coroner's other cases, but it sure seems like a long delay. It also seems the delay is politically influenced, as it benefits Thai officialdom. The Brit Coroner's office must have all the data they're going to get, already. One would think they've already done DNA testing, blood work, and determined the type of weapon (I believe that's essentially all they're required to do). They've had 15 weeks thus far. Are they popping quaaludes on the job?

Picture from 1 Jan. 2015 AC Bar

the one on left could be Mon's cop friend (the one shown with Mon, in the photo taken by Sean in convenience store), am not sure.

boomerangutang, on 07 Jan 2015 - 15:19, said:

the one on left could be Mon's cop friend (the one shown with Mon, in the photo taken by Sean in convenience store), am not sure.

No, it isn't, but he has to be one of the regulars at the AC bar. I've seen a photo of the guy on the left before. Don't know his name though.

boomerangutang, on 07 Jan 2015 - 15:19, said:

No, it isn't, but he has to be one of the regulars at the AC bar. I've seen a photo of the guy on the left before. Don't know his name though.

How can you be so sure the two are not the same? The photo of Mon and his cop friend were taken from low angle, looking up. The photo of the two men standing was taken from a higher angle, looking down. The first photo was a worried nervous man, the 2nd photo was a relaxed, bemused man. I'd like to see both photos side-by side, to get a better assessment. Of course, even it were the same man, it's moot, except the 2nd shot (of the standing, relaxed man) has him holding a hoe, as if mocking the crime. ....yet even mocking a murder is not a crime. It will take a lot of high quality sleuthing to nail the real perps of the crime, and thus far (since the replacement head cop was instated) Thai cops have done nothing in that regard - except covering-up and hiding/destroying evidence.

Archived