Thaivisa Poster of the Year 2014 Nominations

smokie36

I've even heard that some mods are supporting JT's bid for glory

Echoes of tutsiwarrior's amazing last minute comeback win (back in the day before computers in 2012)! whistling.gif

oh...will yew get outta here, JT? I am loved!...but not by some I must admit...

and, if that's true about 2012 then if yew ain't elected this year when we are fully digitalized then yew ain't gots no excuse!...

but...yew gots my vote anyway...(mumble, grumble...)

jingthing 1 vote

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 2

look out, JT and don't be so liberal wid de 'likes'...

over in a music thread I gottem eatin' outta me hand...(heh, heh, heh)

if de election was based on 'likes' and if dis was your usual absurd western democracy you might be doomed again...

'tutsiwarrior is a fraud!' (and tutsi yawns as he seeks the usual shelter under the nearest road overpass...'disgraceful!' but I've been called worse...)

tongue.png

• Like 2

Here he here he here he.

Gather one and all.

The mighty Jingthing will be coming to a corner near you soon.

Today he will launch his airborne crusade to meet the people I his bid to become the 2014 Post of the year.

Stand by, JT is on his way to victory.

Let's make it a landslide people.

Please prepare your computer keys and make sure the following proverbs are in correct order.

J

I

N

G

T

H

I

N

G.

Vote 1 Jingthing ! Oi oi oi.

if de election was based on 'likes' and if dis was your usual absurd western democracy you might be doomed again...

'tutsiwarrior is a fraud!' (and tutsi yawns as he seeks the usual shelter under the nearest road overpass...'disgraceful!' but I've been called worse...)

tongue.png

It's no wonder you've been called worse....especially in that leather clothing you wear and all that.

I nominate:
tutsiwarrior
because during his one year reign as Thaivisa Poster of the Year 2012... he took on the role in a very amusing manner!
In fact, he was the FUNNIEST WINNER ever.
Since it is apparently allowed for posters to win multiple times (seems a bit greedy but who am I to judge) we could do MUCH WORSE than tutsiwarrior

As all Tutsywarriors posts are about his niece I nominate Tutsi's niece

• Like 1

I nominate:

tutsiwarrior

because during his one year reign as Thaivisa Poster of the Year 2012... he took on the role in a very amusing manner!

Since it is apparently allowed for posters to win multiple times (seems a bit greedy but who am I to judge) we could do MUCH WORSE than tutsiwarrior

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/user/3474-tutsiwarrior/

I urge you to reconsider. She will be crushed by the power of the JT.

It's best all other candidates stand aside to avoid loss of face.

I nominate:
tutsiwarrior

yeah...haveta admit that she has been my muse, but she's getting older now...etc...a sullen adolescent...tutsi: 'ye gots t'do somethin' about them gams...we don't want no boys around here with their 'teenaged problems'...'

but, she did come with me when I went to get my hair cut like when she was little...and she lounged around the shop like she owned the place (with her gams all over de place as I observed in the mirror from the barber's chair): 'that's my uncle tutsi'...everyone in town likes tutsiwarrior...

but I have got a little granddaughter who's about three that will soon step into the creative breach...she's got asthma and my scrutiny shall increase accordingly...she runs up and punches me and then screams with delight and runs off...whotta little killer, looks like lots of entertainment material therefrom will soon to be coming yer way...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

tongue.png

It's no wonder you've been called worse....especially in that leather clothing you wear and all that.

whaaa? you can't wear leather anything in this heat, not that I ever do as I'm a natural fiber kinda guy, and in that regard I only wear cotton underwear as I type...

the teenaged nieces that live with us 17 and 19 think it's a scream and the wife drapes a towel over me heid and mutters: 'cover yerself...'

I don't do it deliberately...honest...

tongue.png

whaaa? you can't wear leather anything in this heat, not that I ever do as I'm a natural fiber kinda guy, and in that regard I only wear cotton underwear as I type...

the teenaged nieces that live with us 17 and 19 think it's a scream and the wife drapes a towel over me heid and mutters: 'cover yerself...'

I don't do it deliberately...honest...

Perv. Lol.