Thaivisa Poster of the Year 2014 Nominations

smokie36

Because there are so many interesting posters, perhaps we should have categories,

Most informative Poster (a few names I can think of)

Best Troll Poster (too numerous to even begin to think about)

Wittiest Poster (Costas)

Most sarcastic Poster (Neverdie springs to mind)

Most prolific Poster (Mr Toad or Transam must get that one)

Most hateful Poster (long list there)

Most polite Poster (David48 gets my vote)

I must admit I am somewhat in the dark as the the other forums (never left the general area) so if there are others please add.

Annoying avatar there, ND.. I've never been called a douchbag before...

beaudacious.cool.png

It's always been my avatar dancealot, it's only there was a string of complaints about it years ago and mysteriously it froze.......I didn't even notice so, but THANKS to David48, we got it moving again.

David is truely TVF's greatest douc.......I mean poster of the year !

I'm so confident of not winning that I think I will be naked when viewing the results.wub.png

Can I come and sit next to you?

Sustento can wait.............................

Only if you bring goodies.

Sounds like JT has heard about Costas bag of tricks. For starters there's every model and colour of the TGAU, including the limited edition Platinum Model with with rapid fire function. I heard Costas also carries around a AFM, so JT really is in for a true night of entertainment.

You are being greedy....ain't you?

I'm offering my gorgeous self to your disposal and you are asking for more?

Suit yourself........I 'm going to Sustento....................

No you're not. I'm not willing to be sloppy seconds - not even for a man with pompoms on his shoes bah.gif
'Little' sustento is looking for so ething a bit tighter Costas.......your reputation as a 'party boi' is far proceeding you.

I am sure Sustento was tempted by your bag of tricks and numerous furry friend options but it would appear that your popularity is fading. I suspect you won't get 'poster of the year' this year, but how about the 'soggy arsed hair Greek dude of 2013' ?

Edited by neverdie
  • Like 2

I have nominated Jingthing every year, but no cigar so far.

He will be very happy if you smoke his cigar.

I think UG might be coming out to us all here at TVF.

I'm starting to wonder if all TVF posters turn 'gay' after a certain amount of posts?

......I'm not being homophobic ........ I'm just noticing a pattern here.

You'd be up for it next, MRTOAD. ;)

Because there are so many interesting posters, perhaps we should have categories,

Most informative Poster (a few names I can think of)

Best Troll Poster (too numerous to even begin to think about)

Wittiest Poster (Costas)

Most sarcastic Poster (Neverdie springs to mind)

Most prolific Poster (Mr Toad or Transam must get that one)

Most hateful Poster (long list there)

Most polite Poster (David48 gets my vote)

I must admit I am somewhat in the dark as the the other forums (never left the general area) so if there are others please add.

Douchebag of the year.

• Like 1

David48 is the most narcissistic poster on here,beyond the gay community ,he does rule ...frightening.

You frighten easily, apparently as David48 would be the most un-intimidating person I know.

I even had to put the puccie in a 'man up' course recently & he barely passed but did eventually graduate, although I suspect he paid the course instructor off.

David48 is the most narcissistic poster on here,beyond the gay community ,he does rule ...frightening.

You frighten easily, apparently as David48 would be the most un-intimidating person I know.

I even had to put the puccie in a 'man up' course recently & he barely passed but did eventually graduate, although I suspect he paid the course instructor off.

You took frighten(ing) out of context ...

• Like 1

You took frighten(ing) out of context ...

:P

Hmmm....expected you to be wiser....to equal narcissism with intimidating.....anyway....when and where is the graduationparty being held?

Hmmm....expected you to be wiser....to equal narcissism with intimidating.....anyway....when and where is the graduationparty being held?

At Jingthings playboy mansion, apparently. I won't be attending because real men don't go to parties.

Just like real men don't want to be branded 'Puccie of the year' or whatever this competition is about.

......and there you were thinking I wasn't wise. Stick with me brother, I will keep you safe ;)

Narcissism & intimidating is what I allured to & often go hand in hand.

Narcissism & intimidating is what I allured to & often go hand in hand.

You ladies mustbe psychiatrists or something.

Are you friends with Dr Will ?

Clarification please?

I have yet to see a post that says what it takes to be nominated.

Is being nominated once enough to make "the list"?

Is the list determined by who gets nominated the most times?

If not, why are people being nominated over and over again?

Also...

Could you please post a list of those who are already nominated?

Repetition is such a drag.

Repetition is such........

Clarification please?

I have yet to see a post that says what it takes to be nominated.

Is being nominated once enough to make "the list"?

Is the list determined by who gets nominated the most times?

If not, why are people being nominated over and over again?

Also...

Could you please post a list of those who are already nominated?

Repetition is such........

Well done smokie!

Seems like you've got at least one here thinking that winning this will look good on the cv.

• Like 1