December 11, 201411 yr Its next to TukCom. Passed by many times but popped in there for the first time this evening. Edamame for a starter (nicely salted and presented) 50 Nabeyaki udon soup. 160 Very good. I'll be going back.
December 12, 201411 yr I had that udon dish there. It was nice enough. There is nothing really exceptional about that restaurant but it's a decent place and it has more soul than a chain place.
December 12, 201411 yr Author I had that udon dish there. It was nice enough. There is nothing really exceptional about that restaurant but it's a decent place and it has more soul than a chain place. I think that's the point. Looking for a local restaurant that serves Japanese food at reasonable prices rather than a chain brand or high end exceptional place with prices to match. There is always the 8ban Ramen chain (branch inside TukCom) for cheaper value soups, but quite inferior compared to the quality of the noodles and broth from Osaka. OK for lunch when Osaka is closed (Osaka only opens from 5pm).
December 13, 201411 yr Been going religiously to Osaka once a week for 6 year. Tempura udon and sashimi set my favs.
Create an account or sign in to comment