Am I wasting my ‘precious’ time on Thaivisa, or is it time well spent?

frollywolly

Four pages..!!

I know how upset someone can get, first thing in the morning,when someone sprinkle salt on Oneself,

First thing in the morning.. So, be kind to each other!Some of the British Commonwealth folks are..beautiful..articulate!!

Kindness counts..(I have a large facebook net of Music People and hangers on, who have a lot of great

Music and other stuff, that, as my mutual friend, would be glad to share. PM me to spend(waste) more time.

T.V. is great for subject matter..content!

Aloha

Sure, I understand there's much more to than the typing of a few words....for example, one must first read the thread, the. Others comments, then post....but my point was, your assuming David's xx amount of posts are all like this.

I'd guesstimate nearly half of David's work involves a process more simpler than that, for example, word association, hundreds of posts, all 2 seconds long.

I'm done wi reading everything in it's entirety of this forum.....I'm here to educate you biatches to life as neverdie sees it, so I read even less than I use to.

Some of us also do two things at once. For example, yesterday Australia killed India in the cricket.....I endulged in both a bit of TVF and Cricket, amongst other tasks. When I drive up the road with 26 family members balancing in the rear of my pickup I do some of my best posting, the thrill of running things over and going thru red lights really inspires my creative side wink.png

Anyway, has anyone ever told you

"You tink too mutt"

Methinks you protest too much! I am also sure other posters can speak for themselves, if they so choose.

I think too much? Never. Mrs Frolly finds my intelligence attractive.

Sure, I understand there's much more to than the typing of a few words....for example, one must first read the thread, the. Others comments, then post....but my point was, your assuming David's xx amount of posts are all like this.

I'd guesstimate nearly half of David's work involves a process more simpler than that, for example, word association, hundreds of posts, all 2 seconds long.

I'm done wi reading everything in it's entirety of this forum.....I'm here to educate you biatches to life as neverdie sees it, so I read even less than I use to.

Some of us also do two things at once. For example, yesterday Australia killed India in the cricket.....I endulged in both a bit of TVF and Cricket, amongst other tasks. When I drive up the road with 26 family members balancing in the rear of my pickup I do some of my best posting, the thrill of running things over and going thru red lights really inspires my creative side wink.png

Anyway, has anyone ever told you

"You tink too mutt"

Methinks you protest too much! I am also sure other posters can speak for themselves, if they so choose.

I think too much? Never. Mrs Frolly finds my intelligence attractive.

Up to you. I hope you didn't spend 15 minutes on each of these replies.....the forum time stamp indicates you DIDNT ;)

I'm calling u on this BS, Frollmeister :P

Your system of measurement is flawed by BS.

xoxo neverdie

Up to you. I hope you didn't spend 15 minutes on each of these replies.....the forum time stamp indicates you DIDNT wink.png

I'm calling u on this BS, Frollmeister tongue.png

xoxo neverdie

My dear man, the Frolly System of measurement will differ for some. You decide what works for yourself.

It does seem to me you are focusing too much on the actual aspect of typing and posting ONE individual post.

Please consider all the peripherals such as browsing topics, reading replies, reading messages other members send, looking at the red flags that come up. You will see I outline this in my opening post.

Up to you. I hope you didn't spend 15 minutes on each of these replies.....the forum time stamp indicates you DIDNT wink.png

I'm calling u on this BS, Frollmeister tongue.png

xoxo neverdie

My dear man, the Frolly System of measurement will differ for some. You decide what works for yourself.

It does seem to me you are focusing too much on the actual aspect of typing and posting ONE individual post.

Please consider all the peripherals such as browsing topics, reading replies, reading messages other members send, looking at the red flags that come up. You will see I outline this in my opening post.

I've probably wasted 15 minutes staring at the lovely taa taa's on ur avatar. That's about it.

Your system sux.

You won't make money or sense with it.

GO BACK to the drawing board....it's been assessed and returned to sender.

Good luck with ur future adventures....ur a likeable chap. ;)

• Like 1

We have the ...

DowJones Index

The Big Mac Index

Now, thanks to frollywolly, our very own Mr Wolly Index.

Take a bow sir, and accept the platitudes ... wai.gif

Thank you.

And thank you for acknowledging and accepting the accuracy of the Frolly System.

Frolly ... it's the Mr Wolly Index, accuracy has been proven unreliable.

Nice attempt at misquoting.

Edited by David48

TV can be a good learning tool, an opportunity for social interaction, and a good way to hone your sense of humor and writing skills.

Whether you are spending too much time here depends a lot on what you are doing when you are here.

All things in moderation, frollywolly, all things in moderation.

• Like 1

We have the ...

DowJones Index

The Big Mac Index

Now, thanks to frollywolly, our very own Mr Wolly Index.

Take a bow sir, and accept the platitudes ... wai.gif

Thank you.

And thank you for acknowledging and accepting the accuracy of the Frolly System.

Frolly ... it's the Mr Wolly Index, accuracy has been proven unreliable.

Nice attempt at misquoting.

Being a system of my own creation, I choose to name it the Frolly System. Thank you anyway for your suggestion.

Proven unreliable? Most posters here have agreed with the Frolly System of measurement

How would you measure time spent?

Edited by frollywolly

TV can be a good learning tool, an opportunity for social interaction, and a good way to hone your sense of humor and writing skills.

Whether you are spending too much time here depends a lot on what you are doing when you are here.

The key is moderation.

The key is moderation.

Starting with silly billy posters' names

• Like 1