Monk Gives Farang A Slap.

RustBucket

Interesting story, and amazing patience from the farang. If a monk slapped me like that

he would be pulling back a bloody stump........

And the Thais would tear you to pieces.

Nope........You can see this story is not going down well in Thai social media,

I assume the same thing would happen in real time.. But no matter what

happens after, NO ONE ON PLANET EARTH is going to slap me in the face

without a serious instant payback.....It is how I choose to live my life, you can

make your own choices.

As an aside, I am not a keyboard warrior. I am

6' 7" tall and have somewhat of a temper. In my minor confrontations in the

past here in Thailand, the Thais want nothing to do with me.... Although when

I told a police commander who wanted to extort money from me he was no

better than the mafia stealing from poor people, there was a few seconds when

I thought he was going to shoot me.... :-) It was sort of fun to see the shocked

look on the faces of his subordinates around him, and to watch his face turn

beet red and start throwing papers from his desk into the air.......

Edited by EyesWideOpen

this farang brought shame for all farang in thailand.

now maybe thai people see us like douche bags that they can slap anytime when they want! as we do nothing, just turn our cheeks - f..u...c....k that!

if someone slaps you in the face out of blue, you have right to retaliate, monk or not or at least report it to the police on the spot. but possibly he has no work permit or legal documents maybe?

and this monk, what a shame. a monk never hits anyone as a rule. or lets say no one on earth has right to slap someone.

he must be defrocked by authorities asap.

we are not jesus for gods sake!

Edited by ll2

• 2 weeks later...

The farang is a sissy. Not because he didn't return the slap, but it was his choice to give up the seat for the dames. He should have stood stoically. Plus, he would've looked even better for giving up his seat. Haha! After he got slapped, I suppose he meekly asked the bird, "may I have my seat back?" But the monk had no business slapping him. Three times? I get it!

at the very beginning his right hand by the window is reaching into the monks robes by where his penis would be and his hand is moving back and forth in a massaging motion.

anyone else see that?

monks can attack if needed and even use canes to inflict injury in self defense. some of these older guys are hard and extremely fit and disciplined.

it looks like the farang is gay and tried to touch the monk inside his robe. that certainly deserves a slap even from a buddhist.

Edited by fey

Interesting story, and amazing patience from the farang. If a monk slapped me like that

without a serious instant payback.....It is how I choose to live my life, you can

make your own choices.

I thought he was going to shoot me.... :-) It was sort of fun to see the shocked

why the need to tell your height?

How about your weight? 300lbs of pure muscle i suppose?

How much you bench or deadlift?

Tattoes covered from head to toe looking like a 100% badass i am sure.

I don't know why the need to even mention any of this. Muay thai fighters are smaller and shorter say buakaw for example and you wouldn't mess with him.

make your own choices.

I don't know why the need to even mention any of this. Muay thai fighters are smaller and shorter say buakaw for example and you wouldn't mess with him.

hhmmmmmmm try this

• Like 1

It's gone viral on FB in Thailand. Apparently the Falung has been in Thailand for 10 years and is a teacher.

His wife is filing charges against the monk.

After 10 years the guy should know a bit of thai.

for next time:

"Kar-tot na crap, hai nang dai mai crap"

not hard. What an oaf

blame the victim?

• Like 1

It's gone viral on FB in Thailand. Apparently the Falung has been in Thailand for 10 years and is a teacher.

His wife is filing charges against the monk.

After 10 years the guy should know a bit of thai.

for next time:

"Kar-tot na crap, hai nang dai mai crap"

not hard. What an oaf

blame the victim?

As always

• Like 1

hhmmmmmmm try this

Absolute classic scene. Apparently it wasn't in the script, he was supposed to fight him. HF was so tired from filming all day that when he got to this scene, he thought f.*.*.*. it and shot him. Director enjoyed it so much he kept it. Or something like that.

/ edited to edit already self-edited expletive to get past the filter. Jeez! //

Edited by daveAustin

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I don't think many people who had that happen to them would think like that. The first thought would be retaliation and defending yourself , nothing else. If you end up getting a shoeing off of half a dozen people , so be it

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I don't think many people who had that happen to them would think like that. The first thought would be retaliation and defending yourself , nothing else. If you end up getting a shoeing off of half a dozen people , so be it

i see it as more of a gay slap then a serious attack. it was not even close fisted.

also the farang did have his hand in the monks robe near his penis. it does not look like they knew each other so the slap was completely justified anyhow.

i'm surprised the monk simply walked away in this situation!

why is everyone blaming the monk. if another man put their hands in your robe near your penis it would be a tad bit uncomfortable for me.

especially if they diddled!

i see it as more of a gay slap then a serious attack. it was not even close fisted.

also the farang did have his hand in the monks robe near his penis. it does not look like they knew each other so the slap was completely justified anyhow.

why is everyone blaming the monk. if another man put their hands in your robe near your penis it would be a tad bit uncomfortable for me.

He is a pig, dressed as a monk. No excuse for this lack of decorum. Hope he gets some discipline, which he very obviously does not possess. Buddha does not even know this jokers first name! And as far as meditation and contemplation goes, we all know how much time he has been devoting to that part of his teachings. About zero minutes per day.

Ok,

from the Thai viewpoint the monk behaved very bad...

but I think the monk is quite advanced on his way to enlightenment; he could sense that this bloke was in urgent need of a public bitch-slapping.

Look at this sorry excuse of a man: "respected" ,non Thai speaking, English teacher for 10 years, in flip flops, shorts, pink shirt and this ridiculous wig on his head in the 3rd class compartment of a third world train... people like this give us caucasians a bad reputation and i hope this humiliation works as a wake up call for this guy to rethink his live.

This is indeed fascinating.

Maybe TOT can launch a whole tourism campaign based on this.

"Come To Thailand and get Enlightened - Via A Few Well Placed Bitch Slaps"

Sabai Sabai

make your own choices.

112 kilos, no tattoos, and sadly not pure muscle. I did get in a ring one time with

a former muay thai champion of Thailand for a bit of sparring. I was wearing padding,

but I fairly quickly came to the realization that this guy would have kicked my a$$ instantly.

He hit like a sledgehammer. .....

It could never happen to me because I gave up wearing robes years ago , for this very reason, having my penis touched on the Central Line