Introducing your Thai GF to friends GF

ttthailand

Yes!

=================================

By that standard - if a guy takes a girl for dinner and pays - - and they end up in bed together -- she's a prostitute !! blink.png

Does the reverse apply - if the girl pays does that make the guy a gigolo ? w00t.gif

She received no money = not a prostitute.

This is hardly rocket science, why are you laboring the point?

The usual answer is the guy is living with one he paid for sex, but still wants to claim she isn't.

We see though you easily. Nobody cares if you are paying or not.

Interesting definition of "prostitute". wink.png

Any girl accepting money for any reason and then having sex with her man is - by your definition - a prostitute....blink.png

Are you struggling within your relationship over this point, if so I hope you find contentment.

Not at all -- in fact my girlfriend is prompting me to ask much more penetrating questions about the culture that can produce such narrowmindedness. Before you ask - she earns more than me - so I'd be the hooker in this deal w00t.gif

Either way it's a no win. If the guy has a good girl GF and he gives her more money than you give it's a no win. If the girl is a bar girl it's a no win because of the work stories and potential you may actually know her.

I got a dog for those times when I just have to talk to a mate. Works fine for me.

Feed me and pick up my turds, I'll be your mate also.

Either way it's a no win. If the guy has a good girl GF and he gives her more money than you give it's a no win. If the girl is a bar girl it's a no win because of the work stories and potential you may actually know her.

I got a dog for those times when I just have to talk to a mate. Works fine for me.

Feed me and pick up my turds, I'll be your mate also.

OK but can you catch a rat or pit viper in your mouth and shake it to death?

• Like 2