Do you believe in black magic?

Gecko123

Yes indeed, what is your position on kebabs, are you a kebab man or a Gyro man? and what about the claim that you are a she? will you be releasing your birth certificate?

I would love to Vote for you Costa, but you have not made your campaign platform clear yet.

Vote for Costasthumbsup.gif

I know where you stand on fighting , If the guy is right handed , you stand to the right and as far as possible so he cant take a good swing at you, but where do you stand on world peace? circumcision, or is Elmo gay?

For this and other important issues I believe you you need to start a new thread making your position clear.

More interested if he is going to campaign to improve the standard of kebabs in LOS.

Food court Tesco Lotus Market Village Hua Hin do a pretty good one..............is that Costas is he really a she?

Where you you stand in posters taking over a thread, with inane yet titillating comments?

There are rumors that you are a practicing homosapien and have being known to associate with thespians , what do you have to say to that?

Its ALL true Im afraidsad.png except Im more of a Homoerectusw00t.gif

Edited by kannot

Yes.

Keep it brief!!!!angry.png.pagespeed.ce.Cla6z9sEn6HzEDnCl

Lets expand on this, my only experience of a witch in Thailand is my wife

Hmm...lets expand it a little further.....mine is the SIL....

Burn em all at the stake is the required therapy.

Now back to Black magic...................I dont like dark chocolate much unless its Marks N Spencers Cherry liqueurs

Gecko here.

I may have misused the term 'black magic.'

All I was after was finding out if other people had had spiritual, magical, spooky, difficult to explain experiences here in Thailand.

I know I'm not the only person who has had these experiences, and I'd like to hear from others if you're out there.

I believe it works on/for those who believe it will. but not because it's magic but because they believe it is.

What about the victims who are completely unaware they are being psychically attacked?

i dont believe the attack can have any effect. any result is coincidence

I have 1 experience I can share.

When I was 14 I had a friend come over to my house on Friday night. He brought a ouija board over. We brought it into my room, shut the light off, and lit a candle. After asking the board if any spirits are there, the candle flame went nuts flickering (there was no breeze) and the room lit up so bright. We ran out of the room and told my sister and brother downstairs. I was so scared that I was shaking and cold. Even now typing this I have full body chills. o . o

I don't really believe in ouija but ..... I also have had a strange experience.

To make it short. I was about 21 years old and knew a lady of 74. She was a widow and sat in a wheelchair. Anyway she asked me if I wanted to join her at an ouija session. No bloody way. I was scared stiff of that crap at that time.

After the session I asked her what the spirits said. "That she would get married next year."

We had a good laugh and forgot all about it.

A few months later she mat a man of her own age. The following year they married.

I can never forget that. Coincidence or real? I don't know

That is the closest I have ever been to any black magic, paranormal or whatever.

• Like 1

I believe it works on/for those who believe it will. but not because it's magic but because they believe it is.

What about the victims who are completely unaware they are being psychically attacked?

i dont believe the attack can have any effect. any result is coincidence

OK. I have seen enough to convince me but I understand there are those who have not.

• Like 1

When I was 14 I had a friend come over to my house on Friday night. He brought a ouija board over. We brought it into my room, shut the light off, and lit a candle. After asking the board if any spirits are there, the candle flame went nuts flickering (there was no breeze) and the room lit up so bright. We ran out of the room and told my sister and brother downstairs. I was so scared that I was shaking and cold. Even now typing this I have full body chills. o . o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG4wTZuT3wM

What type of adults actually believes in black magic?

The type who have had first hand experience.

OP, to answer your question, I neither believe or disbelieve in the black arts as I have never experienced anything weird happening to me here that cannot be explained. I admit, some pretty weird explanations, but explained none the less.

In your first example, in the cave, I would suggest that was done with the power of suggestion. If you are looking for something (anything) in a situation like that, then any suggestion helps you find your goal.

As for the other two examples you gave, I would suggest you got caught up in the moment, seeing what the locals were believing.

Happens with us as well. We are brought up to believe in some pretty weird stuff as well.

As an experiment (doesn't matter what religion you are or if you believe) try explaining to a Thai what happened around Easter time to Jesus.

Have fun with that............................wink.png

OP, to answer your question, I neither believe or disbelieve in the black arts as I have never experienced anything weird happening to me here that cannot be explained. I admit, some pretty weird explanations, but explained none the less.

In your first example, in the cave, I would suggest that was done with the power of suggestion. If you are looking for something (anything) in a situation like that, then any suggestion helps you find your goal.

As for the other two examples you gave, I would suggest you got caught up in the moment, seeing what the locals were believing.

Happens with us as well. We are brought up to believe in some pretty weird stuff as well.

As an experiment (doesn't matter what religion you are or if you believe) try explaining to a Thai what happened around Easter time to Jesus.

Have fun with that............................wink.png

chrisinth:

I just wanted to explain.

In the cave, the thing which got to me was that there were so many examples that the young priest pointed to. It just went on and on non-stop until it became difficult to dismiss. A half dozen similarities would have been brushed aside, but there were dozens. It just started to take on a cosmic significance. I really felt bewildered when I emerged from the cave. Kind of a 'Passage to India' moment.

The scene outside the bedroom window didn't really get to me that much. It felt like I was witnessing a scene from Tom Sawyer & Huckleberry Finn. But nevertheless it's stuck with me.

But the buried dolls thing did move me. It was like my estranged wife had beseeched some force to come to her aid, and that her belief in that force is what made it real. Possibly power of suggestion, but nevertheless, powerful.

The types who "think" they have had first hand experience.

Open-minded ones.

Question: Is everything that is experienced "first-hand" real and exactly as it seems? How do we know? Imagine the experience of a fish examining a nuclear submarine. Sure, it sees something. But does it have the mental faculties to make an accurate assessment of what it sees?

• Like 1

It is very difficult to answer that question without insulting people. So I won't.