Help re: registering vehicles

sparkey

Shit I'm woken up now .being called a scouser

a london blue can't ever be a scouser, much too small fingers, and they are way to wet from all the fog that surrounds them. Slippery deals.

I can't comment on the subtleties of this topic, coz I am from Germany, I got quite a few english buddies from all over the isles. Football is not my interest but when the championships are on, I love to watch. I was into Hockey when I was young and played with the later Olympic Gold Medal winners in my club.

your motosai seems to be a real special all paint in Arsnl colurs, no doubt you'll find an afficionate thai person who will bail

it out for three times the price you paid for.

Ride your bike proudly, always wear a helmet, and keep a 500 THB note out of your wallet for the Boys in Brown.

BTW to you have a Thai Drivers License for motosai ?

*** don't ruin the paint, they might wein next years premier league and rise the price for a used motobumpoo

Edited by crazygreg44

i have a friend who rode a Hayabusa in Bangkok for 14 years, the bike was imported and the custms papers were never completed. He always had the customs application papers on him and a 500 THB bill.

He rode the bike for 14 years plus and never had a green book. Speak some Thai and have money will get you going

hope the general will agree with me

had it been in Liverpool colours

Umm probably could have Doubled my money selling it to a Thai

LOL

sheet yes , when did you become aware of this ?

Best ever, have FCL stickers at hand, to hand over to the boys in brown, They love it. ' Steve Gerard?' hey oh oh

LOL

I don't know how this thread has gone so far of topic

I think I'm gonna have to get this thread deleted and repost.

Visa section

How an under 50 yo can get a visa to register motor

And in this forum

Advice on a secondhand p/u to cart me fishing tackle around in

Edited by sparkey

then rent

and stow away your bike until the day when a chance arises to register it.

or sell.

or. . . find a new GF

etc etc

one thing for sure, on tourist Visa you cannot register a bike. Some people manage to open a bank account while on tourist visa, but most fail.

Just take a step back from your expectations, rent a motosai and get along. Sad your GF left you in the rain. It's called life.

I see no way you can register the bike while on tourist visa.

Selling is an option, but not easy. Talk someone you trust in registering your bike, for a free dinner out every other month.......

no can't sell it was a pity buy it was an arsenal m/c and needed changing to a proper club

that changes the whole situation, why didn't you say this in the start of the topic.

will a change of colours to FC Liverpool Red rise the chances for getting registerd ?

I have heard of many OP's who evaded being pulled over and fined, just saying they were 'poolians

ya gotta keep yer hands in your own pockets and wait for final results

go hit the paint shop

We. Might have to have a real row now.I'm a west London Blue.

You're wrong. Of course you can register a car on a tourist visa. Just need to get a residency letter or similar from your embassy, then take that, your passport and the car documents to the LTD and you can get your name on the registration.

then rent

and stow away your bike until the day when a chance arises to register it.

or sell.

or. . . find a new GF

etc etc

one thing for sure, on tourist Visa you cannot register a bike. Some people manage to open a bank account while on tourist visa, but most fail.

Just take a step back from your expectations, rent a motosai and get along. Sad your GF left you in the rain. It's called life.

I see no way you can register the bike while on tourist visa.

Selling is an option, but not easy. Talk someone you trust in registering your bike, for a free dinner out every other month.......

no can't sell it was a pity buy it was an arsenal m/c and needed changing to a proper club

that changes the whole situation, why didn't you say this in the start of the topic.

will a change of colours to FC Liverpool Red rise the chances for getting registerd ?

I have heard of many OP's who evaded being pulled over and fined, just saying they were 'poolians

ya gotta keep yer hands in your own pockets and wait for final results

go hit the paint shop

We. Might have to have a real row now.I'm a west London Blue.

You're wrong. Of course you can register a car on a tourist visa. Just need to get a residency letter or similar from your embassy, then take that, your passport and the car documents to the LTD and you can get your name on the registration.