Help re: registering vehicles

sparkey

how can you register a vehicle on a tourist visa

I'm under 50 don't want to get married and don't want an Ed visa

Currently I have a fino scooter that I've had pretty much put. Up to show room status

When I went to change the name colour etc in the book.

problem

Can't on tourist visa

So now I have a scooter in the drive with no tax that I turn the engine over occasionally

Not too bothered about the scooter but I want to buy a cheap s/h pickup.

But when I asked about registering a car

can not on your visa

This is Rayong province

I love my fishing in Thailand but the parks round my way are pay per kilo for what you catch. Couple of kilo fish is the best I've caught

So I want to move out a bit

Bang the tackle in the back of the pick up and FO and fish for a bit

Anyway 2 questions

Firstly

How do I get the vehicles legal in my name

Secondly

Any advice on s/h pickups. I'm looking at oldish NVs but am open to suggestions

Many thanks in advancer for any help you can offer

Sparkey

Edited by sparkey

who's name is the fino green book in

I have always liked the NV, saw one for sale today in the Ban Chang area, can send you a link if interested. ( not mine, but sort of know the Brit selling he has just bought a new isuzu)

Edited by steve187

ask the next policeman for a suggestion.

He will fer sure tax and make da motosai it legal for you.

In Thailand, all about $$$$

in Patters, 2500 THB rent a motosai for a full month.

Why do you want your own, play superman on a pimp bike shining backed by a two month tourist visa ?

Who are you, fer sure not Tim Sharkey . . . . .

Edited by crazygreg44

ask the next policeman for a suggestion.

He will fer sure tax and make da motosai it legal for you.

In Thailand, all about $$$$

in Patters, 2500 THB rent a motosai for a full month.

Why do you want your own, play superman on a pimp bike shining backed by a two month tourist visa ?

Who are you, fer sure not Tim Sharkey . . . . .

you certainly have the right username although <deleted> might be better

I live here

I have a 3 year contract on my house .

3 years x 2500 a month

Do the math muppet

19000 BT the bike including respray and chroming. Unknickable unless some one wants to do a complete respray.

2500 a month rental

HAHA

Go to bed

but you seem to have the wrong visa, that's not getting your motosai registered.

and yes, 2500 THB for a full month rent of a motosai, Jomtien second road.

you must be a newbie

i am not going to bed, i am still there

you simply cannot do certain things while on Tourist visa, Regardless of your three years living in Thailand.

Hello, start to listen up

register the bike on a thai friend for some dough, problem solved

Edited by crazygreg44

i am fine doin kickin the keyboard. In line with a few folks around the globe with whom I communicate eveery other day.

Lookit, I was here when I was 42, working and doing visa runs, my Motosai was on the name of a good friend (thai)

If you have been living here for 3 years, then maybe a few thai friends would do you the favour.

Better, get the right visa. A Non Imm B , Non Imm O , gives you the right to register a motosai.

Stop throwing dreams around, we don't need em

I fully understand that if you have pimped the bike, it has kinda value for you . .I had a few choppers and I would have kicked you into the can if you came over criticizing me for not getting the proper tag.

But that';s what life is about, gotta endure and sometimes fight

Edited by crazygreg44
  • Like 1

Thanks for the like Greg

luv ya fella

But when you wake up my post was how to register motor vehicles. I can't age 5 years overnight and get a retirement visa. I'm not getting married. So what is your suggestion . Walk????

LOL

like I said it before, register it on a thai person you trust.

Thanks for the like Greg

luv ya fella

But when you wake up my post was how to register motor vehicles. I can't age 5 years overnight and get a retirement visa. I'm not getting married. So what is your suggestion . Walk????

LOL

like I said it before, register it on a thai person you trust , or calculate the 2500 THB monthly motosai rent into your budget.

Edited by crazygreg44

you have the option to ride it and always have a 500 THB bill at hand to bribe the cop when pulled over. Can go on like that for umpteenth years. Only risk, some cop may who needs dough really bad, will confiscate and ask for a real bail out.

But we TV members are not allowed to give hints in illegal actions, so I expect this to get delted very soon.

It still needs a damn tag and you can't make up one on your own, let alone the Tax Sticker

Edited by crazygreg44

i am fine doin kickin the keyboard. In line with a few folks around the globe with whom I communicate eveery other day.

Lookit, I was here when I was 42, working and doing visa runs, my Motosai was on the name of a good friend (thai)

If you have been living here for 3 years, then maybe a few thai friends would do you the favour.

Better, get the right visa. A Non Imm B , Non Imm O , gives you the right to register a motosai.

Stop throwing dreams around, we don't need em

I fully understand that if you have pimped the bike, it has kinda value for you . .I had a few choppers and I would have kicked you into the can if you came over criticizing me for not getting the proper tag.

But that';s what life is about, gotta endure and sometimes fight

Understand where you're coming from and what you're saying

I'm no newbie to Thailand

But I had a wife who walked of Actually drove of with everything

So please understand why I now want everything in my name alone

then rent

and stow away your bike until the day when a chance arises to register it.

or sell.

or. . . find a new GF

etc etc

one thing for sure, on tourist Visa you cannot register a bike. Some people manage to open a bank account while on tourist visa, but most fail.

Just take a step back from your expectations, rent a motosai and get along. Sad your GF left you in the rain. It's called life.

I see no way you can register the bike while on tourist visa.

Selling is an option, but not easy. Talk someone you trust in registering your bike, for a free dinner out every other month.......

Edited by crazygreg44

then rent

or sell.

or. . . find a new GF

etc etc

one thing for sure, on tourist Visa you cannot register a bike. Some people manage to open a bank account while on tourist visa, but most fail.

Just take a step back from your expectations, rent a motosai and get along. Sad your GF left you in the rain. It's called life.

Selling is an option, but not easy. Talk someone you trust in registering your bike, for a free dinner out every other month.......

no can't sell it was a pity buy it was an arsenal m/c and needed changing to a proper club

then rent

or sell.

or. . . find a new GF

etc etc

no can't sell it was a pity buy it was an arsenal m/c and needed changing to a proper club

that changes the whole situation, why didn't you say this in the start of the topic.

will a change of colours to FC Liverpool Red rise the chances for getting registerd ?

I have heard of many OP's who evaded being pulled over and fined, just saying they were 'poolians

ya gotta keep yer hands in your own pockets and wait for final results

go hit the paint shop

Edited by crazygreg44

sheet you make me to go to bed, reaaaallllyyyy

ain't no topic for progress minded people like I am.

look up your options, like some TV posters and me said, there ain't many.

Count your losses, leave a mark on your butt and move on[

Greg

OK I give up

I wanna go to bed now

My original post was how to get a car registered in an under 50 year olds name

And also s/h pickup advice

All you've been is can not on the TV but I'm looking for a visa where I can

I will do

trust me on that

PS

What are your views on s/h pickups least it'll be a change of subject

Sparkey

then rent

or sell.

or. . . find a new GF

etc etc

that changes the whole situation, why didn't you say this in the start of the topic.

will a change of colours to FC Liverpool Red rise the chances for getting registerd ?

I have heard of many OP's who evaded being pulled over and fined, just saying they were 'poolians

ya gotta keep yer hands in your own pockets and wait for final results

go hit the paint shop

We. Might have to have a real row now.I'm a west London Blue.