Weekend Get-Away To Kuala Lumpur - Awesome!

MauiSteveBKK

I was in Singapore and K.L. earlier this year and I also found K.L. to be filthy and unfriendly. It is all a matter of individual experiences. I found the stinking open sewer next to the overhead train station to be particularly unappealing as it was wafting through the food vendors. I had a very nice hotel with a less than enthusiastic staff. Being an engineer I couldn't help but notice that the Stainless steel panels on the Petronas Towers are attached by zinc plated carbon steel screws which in a salt air fog have the heads rusting off. I would not stand down wind of the towers. For all you gentlemen who are ready to move there and meld into society may I remind you that 90% of the people in Malaysia follow a religion that encourages them to kill infidels. That's you! Can you recognize a jihadist when you see one? Such as an airline captain? Or perhaps your new neighbor? I have only visited there, but I believe that it may be more difficult to assimilate to that culture. Perhaps a " wild weekend" in Banda Aceh, Sumatra would be an enlightening experience in dealing with jihadist. I look forward to your travel report.

Yeah, I agree.

Infidel is sort of like being an inferior species.

Minus the religion part, a bit like farang.