• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

----------

only auto-translatet.. :D , but the same person

----------

Mysterious death of the Jetset prince in the Thai-prison

Why did Christoph of Hohenlohe falsify its visa?

Party in Marbella, Venice or Beverly halls. Noble companies and pretty affairs. Age nobility and large fortune. "Kiko" Christoph prince of Hohenlohe (49), named lived, on the suns side. Now it came under mysterious circumstances in a prison in Thailand around the life. It was to a wellness-stay in the east Asian tropics paradise, writes the "Corriere della serums" Italian. It had tried to left the country with a falsified visa, direction Hawaii, into the next tropics paradise. Its mother, Ira princess of sovereign mountain, had visited it shortly before its death in the prison. "It was totally doubts", said it. "I can me do not explain, like such a tragedy happen could." Seven days schmorte prince "Kiko" in the cell in Bangkok. "It became treated like a felon", complained its brother, the well known singer and ski racer Hubertus of Hohenlohe. "My brother its visa would not have been allowed to falsify. To block but it like a felon behind lattice - that rechtens was not." Obviously it had missed its flyer after its wellness-stay and had changed thereupon the Thailand-visa personal. Its cause of death is previously unexplained. Until the result of the autopsy is certain, three months can pass, fears its family.

Beigesetzt should become it there where it lived and celebrated most dearly - in Marbella.

:D

and a engl-link from other one

http://www.worldlingo.com/S1790.5/translat...thai-knast.html

---------------

somnamnaa??

looks a bit sussed to me. bit difficult to change a date on visa is it not ?

you'd want to have a real pro do it and then you'd be sweating it out at the airport.

not sure about this, but is it not on there computer records?

just a question mind you. !

if this guy did do it, let him face his maker because at the end of the day he's exactly the same as you and me.

there one thing i know about los and that is : not to play games with the locals especially immigration.

but he dont have to worry about it anymore ! :o

:o

----------

only auto-translatet.. :D , but the same person

----------

Mysterious death of the Jetset prince in the Thai-prison

Why did Christoph of Hohenlohe falsify its visa?

Party in Marbella, Venice or Beverly halls. Noble companies and pretty affairs. Age nobility and large fortune. "Kiko" Christoph prince of Hohenlohe (49), named lived, on the suns side. Now it came under mysterious circumstances in a prison in Thailand around the life. It was to a wellness-stay in the east Asian tropics paradise, writes the "Corriere della serums" Italian. It had tried to left the country with a falsified visa, direction Hawaii, into the next tropics paradise. Its mother, Ira princess of sovereign mountain, had visited it shortly before its death in the prison. "It was totally doubts", said it. "I can me do not explain, like such a tragedy happen could." Seven days schmorte prince "Kiko" in the cell in Bangkok. "It became treated like a felon", complained its brother, the well known singer and ski racer Hubertus of Hohenlohe. "My brother its visa would not have been allowed to falsify. To block but it like a felon behind lattice - that rechtens was not." Obviously it had missed its flyer after its wellness-stay and had changed thereupon the Thailand-visa personal. Its cause of death is previously unexplained. Until the result of the autopsy is certain, three months can pass, fears its family.

Beigesetzt should become it there where it lived and celebrated most dearly - in Marbella.

and a engl-link from other one

http://www.worldlingo.com/S1790.5/translat...thai-knast.html

---------------

somnamnaa??

yep, i got that mate

your talking swahili arn't you.

you'd want to have a real pro do it and then you'd be sweating it out at the airport.

if this guy did do it, let him face his maker because at the end of the day he's exactly the same as you and me.

there one thing i know about los and that is : not to play games with the locals especially immigration.

Terry, for once I agree with you.So many people come here thinking they can do what they want and complain when they have to face the consequences. Yes, they have their faults but THAIS ARE NOT MONKEYS!

Terry, for once I agree with you.So many people come here thinking they can do what they want and complain when they have to face the consequences. Yes, they have their faults but THAIS ARE NOT MONKEYS!

No,they are baboons. :D

geez... those auto-translated stories are extremely difficult to sift through... :o:D

but now we have something more concrete.... errrr.... sort of:

European aristocrat dies in jail

European aristocrat Christoph von Hohenlohe died of unknown causes at the Bangkok Remand Prison earlier this week, officials and relatives confirmed yesterday.

"Hohenlohe died on Tuesday. We've sent all the details to the Swiss Embassy," said a prison official, who asked not to be named.

"He was here on charges of possessing false documents," the official said without elaborating.

Christoph's brother, Hubertus von Hohenlohe, said Christoph arrived in Thailand in mid-July on a transit visa but had overstayed by a day after missing his flight.

Hohenlohe, 49, from Liechtenstein, apparently altered the date on his visa, leading to his arrest on July 29 at Bangkok International Airport.

Hubertus said his brother had been denied bail twice. An autopsy was under way to determine the nature of Hohenlohe's death.

"It's strange," Hubertus said after arriving in Bangkok on Sunday to help get his brother out of custody.

("Understatement of the Year" potential)

In an interview with Italian newspaper Corriere Della Sera, he said their mother visited Christoph in jail on Saturday, and he was in a room without mattress.

The Nation

--------------------------

As things keep getting changed around, it seems like just about every European nation has been mentioned in this thread. :D

but he dont have to worry about it anymore ! :D

No,they are baboons. :D

your a very brave man mate and thats all going to say about your comment.

ide be locking all my doors fella as its one thing to slag of a farang but to get into the thais. :D

good luck in your next life. :o

Christoph's brother, Hubertus von Hohenlohe, said Christoph arrived in Thailand in mid-July on a transit visa but had overstayed by a day after missing his flight.

Hohenlohe, 49, from Liechtenstein, apparently altered the date on his visa, leading to his arrest on July 29 at Bangkok International Airport.

Makes you wonder on what country’s passport he travelled, doesn’t it? Someone mentioned that he had Austrian and Swiss citizenship, and either passport would have given him a 30-day stamp on arrival.

Did he travel on a Persian passport, after all? Whatever, I can find Iran neither on the list of countries entitled to “Tourist Visa Exemption” (30-day permission to stay) nor on the list for “Visa on Arrival” (15-day permission to stay)

---------------

Maestro

Edited by maestro

RAI, the Italian television state network, reported last night that the son of the former Shah of Persia, now IRAN, and his first wife died after being held 6 days in a Thai jail

The TV report speccified that apparently the prince could not get on a flight out of Thailand in time for the visa expiration and decided to correct it himself by changing the date on the visa. He was cought at the airport and arrested. His family reported having posted bond...twice!!! The first time of 5000 USD and the second time of 6000 USD, but despite this, the prince was not released. He died after being held only six days. As to the cause of death, the family said the thai authorities would need at least two month for a response

This is THAI news! Which should have been posted under:

Thailand Forum > Thailand News > Thailand News clippings > '....Etc... as this happened on Thai soil.

My 2 baht's worth

Edited by raybkk

Makes you wonder on what country’s passport he travelled, doesn’t it? Someone mentioned that he had Austrian and Swiss citizenship, and either passport would have given him a 30-day stamp on arrival.

Did he travel on a Persian passport, after all? Whatever, I can find Iran neither on the list of countries entitled to “Tourist Visa Exemption” (30-day permission to stay) nor on the list for “Visa on Arrival” (15-day permission to stay)

---------------

Maestro

According to the post in this thread:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...c=78444&hl=

the Prince was a Liechtenstein national

and that his visa on arrival had expired, apparently after a 15 day period of time, so perhaps that is all that Liechtensteiners receive?

*edit after checking maestro's list*

yes... that's right they do... under the 15-day list of countries:

Liechtenstein : Principality of Liechtenstein
Edited by sriracha john

RAI, the Italian television state network, reported last night that the son of the former Shah of Persia, now IRAN, and his first wife died after being held 6 days in a Thai jail

The TV report speccified that apparently the prince could not get on a flight out of Thailand in time for the visa expiration and decided to correct it himself by changing the date on the visa. He was cought at the airport and arrested. His family reported having posted bond...twice!!! The first time of 5000 USD and the second time of 6000 USD, but despite this, the prince was not released. He died after being held only six days. As to the cause of death, the family said the thai authorities would need at least two month for a response

This is THAI news! Which should have been posted under:

Thailand Forum > Thailand News > Thailand News clippings > '....Etc... as this happened on Thai soil.

My 2 baht's worth

You are picky today aren´t you... Picky Nosey... :o

Now we have Italy, Austria and Germany in the game. Below is the fellow, as much as I could find, and he was born in SWITZERLAND:

http://www.thepeerage.com/p8084.htm#i80835

Christoph Victorio Egon Humberto de Hohenlohe-Langenburg1 (M)

b. 8 November 1956, #80835

Pedigree

Father Alfonso Maximiliano de Hohenlohe-Langenburg1 b. 28 May 1924, d. 21 December 2003

Mother Virginia Prinzessin zu Fürstenberg1 b. 18 April 1940

Last Edited 1 Feb 2004 (Above makes him German by parents)

Christoph Victorio Egon Humberto de Hohenlohe-Langenburg was born on 8 November 1956 in Lausanne, Switzerland.1 He is the son of Alfonso Maximiliano de Hohenlohe-Langenburg and Virginia Prinzessin zu Fürstenberg.1

This guy was from the senior branch of the Mediatised Princes, Honhenloe Langeuburg. This means that prior to 1815, his family would have been princes who would have had some form of limited sovereign control over some territory in Austria or Germany. After 1815, they retained their social status, but without the comensurate powers. But still retaining the right to marry into the royal families of Europe.

2f) Alfonso Maximiliano Victorio Eugenio Alexandro Maria Pablo de la Santisima Trinidad y todos los Santos (Madrid 28 May 1924-Marbella 21 Dec 2003); m.1st Venice (civ) 17 Sep 1955 (rel) 21 Sep 1955 (div 1960, annulled 1969) Virginia (Ira) Pss zu Fürstenberg (b.Rome 18 Apr 1940); m.2d Las Vegas 3 May 1973 (div 1985) Jacqueline Lane (b.16 May 1943); m.3d Vaduz 15 Feb 1991 Marilys Healing (York 16 Feb 1941- Ronda, Spain 31 Oct 2000)

1g) Christoph Victorio Egon Humberto (Lausanne 8 Nov 1956-Bangkok Aug 2006)

Story verified.

Moving topic to News Forum.

/Moved

Hello,

it is a big new in Italy now. According to several newspapers he was traveling using a Liechtenstein passport with a 15days. Due to a full flight he had to wait 3 days...so he decided to change with a pen his expiry date on his visa to 6th of august (from 15 to 30days).

He was jailed for that and he spent 2 days in a Jail before being transferred to BKK. Then after 4/5 days (couldn't find the exact day) the family rang the Italian embassy asking for assistance. The embassy provided a name for a lawyer and the lawyer tried to ask for bail which was denied.

Here is an interview with the mother (in Italian).

She said that Saturday night things went wrong and he has been transferred to a hospital. Then he died the night between Monday and Tuesday.

The mother also claim that was very difficult to talk to the doctors for 'linguistic reasons'. She said that doesn't think that his son has been beaten while he was in jail because no sings of it. They think about an infection or heart failure. They are waiting to receive the body back from the Thai authorities.

The only things that sound strange to me are:

1) you are one of the richest men in Europe and offer a 6k bail bond? I would offered a 200k bail to get out of that jail

2) you are one of the richest men in Europe and try to change the visa expiry date on your passport instead then pay 1500bath overstay fee?

Strange....

g.

The only things that sound strange to me are:

1) you are one of the richest men in Europe and offer a 6k bail bond? I would offered a 200k bail to get out of that jail

2) you are one of the richest men in Europe and try to change the visa expiry date on your passport instead then pay 1500bath overstay fee?

Strange....

g.

Princes, kings etc in Europe are not known to be the brightest people in the world....

Yesterday I got a phone call from my mate in the next village, saying he had just recieved a call from his wifes sister in pattaya saying a plane had blown up in UK killing thousands, I quickly corrected this for him.

My point is I wonder if this source is similar about this ficticous prince.

macb

Yesterday I got a phone call from my mate in the next village, saying he had just recieved a call from his wifes sister in pattaya saying a plane had blown up in UK killing thousands, I quickly corrected this for him.

My point is I wonder if this source is similar about this ficticous prince.

macb

Macb, there is nothing fiticious about this guy being a Prince, check out the following please! http://pages.prodigy.net/ptheroff/gotha/hohenlohe.html