Dutch man arrested for smoking marijuana

george

Ah a quality student on an Ed visa, wonder if he is a digital pikey as well ? Wonder which school in Pattaya ? Guess his attendance register was up to date

Did you read the article?

What ya doing on here, thought you would be on the KT threads as chief of the RTP glee club ?

clap2.gif ............excellent.

....they do not mention any quantity of anything seized....

...seems like someone did not like him for some reason...maybe appearance...who knows.....

...and the police made him their cause......

...while hundreds of thousands of pills pass daily through Thailand....if we go by the headlines.....

....20 years....regular funds coming in from overseas........11 years at the same house......not bothering anyone.....

...bravo....???

• Like 1

Even though I don't smoke the stuff anymore, I do think it should be legalised. However, in a country where the laws are pretty strict on drugs, for which they are stricter than wrong visa, prostitution etc, it's best to keep low profile if you're going to dab in it.

And though, it's up to him how he looks and I'm all for people looking a bit different, the way he covers his face in tattoos is going to make him a marked case and the locals will be wary and we all know how important the way you look and carry yourself is here, he really should have kept away from anything to arouse cops interest.

The way some people go to Government places with their wife beater vest, some who walk around Thailand as if they've had a bong too many, young dumb farang approaching groups of Thais asking for coke (seen it happen in Demo, my lord!) aren't doing themselves any favours at keeping out of watchful and resentful eyes.

I guess he isn't someone that blends in

Unless he walked into a really dark & scary forest . . . . . you'd never see him . . . . . . . .until he smiled, of course ! ! ! ! !

I met him once. He was very friendly. Had a bad accident in his youth that left him maimed for life. He can still smile though. attachicon.gifVince.JPG

Happened before and will happen again.

Somebody in Holland takes his identity for some cash. He opens letters, forwards them to the scumbag, if it's really important, the guy fills all in, sends it back and the Dutch government ( better said the tax payers) give him money, he doesn't deserve.

There's a Dutch guy in Sisaket about 10 years ago, who did that. His friend lived in his apartment, where he grew pot, sold it and sent some cash to him every month.

But he also received the 700 Euros from his government, which his "friend" transferred to Thailand for him.

He got busted once in Sisaket, cops found three grams and put him behind bars. His girl friend knew some higher ranked cops and bailed him out. Then he decided to sell pot in Hua Hin, until they sold to an undercover cop.

He was from Den Haag and the first thing that he did was to hang his partner, originally from Amsterdam. That's why he'd some extra benefits....

He could still manage to get his passport for a "short time", to change money.

He jumped on his Chinese super Chopper, drove to Sisaket and found a way to cross the border to Cambodia, flew to Holland via Bangkok.

This guy looks so shocking weird that it's already insane. His monster teeth seem to make him smile all the time.

Time for him to wear his wooden shoes again. I wouldn't be surprised if the Dutch embassy was also a sort of shocked that a guy who received social welfare money got caught in Thailand.

Scumbags are scumbags and if they're trying to live on other peoples' money, it's way too much. Such people are the reason why certain social systems in Europe are struggling right now and changes were done, which really hurt those who need help.

Who'll be the first and use his face as his/her avatar? Transam, you could change your photo after such a long time..Lol.--coffee1.gif

Edited by lostinisaan
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"In his passport which is issued at Amsterdam on May 2014, shows that he has Education Visa stating that he registered for course at Pattaya Language and Computer School."

Thats why no more ed visa now, we dont need this kind of people here, send back the trash where it came from.

What exactly is he doing that has him be trash in your opinion? Who has he harmed so badly by his lifestyle?

I have also bumped into this guy on my travels a couple of times, and he came across as a really nice bloke.

However, he's broken the law, and he's screwing things up for others who are genuine students on ed visas. Knowingly do the crime then you know the risks and consequences. Thats life.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"In his passport which is issued at Amsterdam on May 2014, shows that he has Education Visa stating that he registered for course at Pattaya Language and Computer School."

Thats why no more ed visa now, we dont need this kind of people here, send back the trash where it came from.

What exactly is he doing that has him be trash in your opinion? Who has he harmed so badly by his lifestyle?

Maybe the Dutch tax payers, who have to jump in and pay those scumbags their social welfare money? Would any of my kids see this guy, the'd freak out and run.

And Holland already has huge problems with the non functioning "Multi cultural" problem.

That's maybe, why some people call him trash. You seem to miss your friend a lot.

This man obviously went to great lengths to be inconspicuous.

Is it illegal to possess leaflets about male hormone products?

The quantity of the drug on the chopping board seems to be very little.

I wonder why he didn't just hang out smoking dope in Amsterdam without hassles from the law.

A very nice representitive from his country, NOT. And he gets every month 700 , = nearly 30,000 thb, unbelievable.

Lets not jump to conclusions before the facts. Unless you know better (and I may have overlooked it............wai.gif ), the payment he is receiving, could be disability payment. Am saying this due to the lose of his left hand.

He could have been in the armed forces, he could have been a policeman, bank manager, whatever. They generally look after their own and Bt28,700 a month isn't out of the realms of possibility.

I learnt never to judge a book by its cover many, many years ago. Bet he could have an interesting story, maybe.

• Like 2

Pathetic - armed officers all because of a guy with a bong and lots of tattoos a a collection of knoves.

Well, don't forget the "leaflet of male hormone products." The police seemed very interested in that,..so much so, that they confiscated it, and made sure it was reported.

Maybe the Dutch tax payers, who have to jump in and pay those scumbags their social welfare money? Would any of my kids see this guy, the'd freak out and run.

And Holland already has huge problems with the non functioning "Multi cultural" problem.

That's maybe, why some people call him trash. You seem to miss your friend a lot.

"Non functioning multicultural problem" ?

Are you talking about Amsterdam or the rest of Holland?