Virgin male rats prefer to have sex with females in sexy lingerie

Lite Beer

Virgin male rats prefer to have sex with females in sexy lingerie
By Yaron Steinbuch

Victoria’s Secret may have a new market.

Virgin male rats were allowed to have sex with female rats wearing special rodent “lingerie” for a study. When given a chance to do the deed again, they preferred the females clad in the bra-like jackets, according to Live Science.

The rodent Romeos learn that “each time my partner wears lingerie (a jacket), I’m going to have sex,” said study co-author Gonzalo R. Quintana Zunino at Concordia University in Montreal.

According to the findings, male animals can learn to link clothing with sex. In previous studies, the researchers trained rats to associate an odor with having sex — and the males preferred a romp with females with that scent.

In the new study, 12 male rats mated with females wearing the foxy jackets. The males were then put in a chamber with two females — one wearing a jacket and one “au naturel.”
The males made more attempts to mount the females and even, ahem, finished more quickly with the females wearing the jackets.

In a bid to discover how rats’ brains were affected, researchers sacrificed the rodents and injected a dye into their brains to determine the activity of the c-fos gene in the pleasure centers of their brains.

Males that mated with the clothed females showed more c-fos activity than did males that mated with unclothed females, according to preliminary results.
The study was presented last month at the Society for Neuroscience’s annual meeting in Washington.

Source: http://nypost.com/2014/12/12/virgin-male-rats-prefer-to-have-sex-with-females-in-sexy-lingerie/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow

-- New York Post 2014-12-12

There difference between male and female

Male on short term desire where attracted to scent, accessories and mating that's is nature if man,

Female more on choosing a good gene for next generation like tall, handsome, no baldness and fat of course have huge saving in bank.

According to the findings, male animals can learn to link clothing with sex. In previous studies, the researchers trained rats to associate an odor with having sex — and the males preferred a romp with females with that scent.

If this is an attempt to justify the remarks of the dear leader regarding wearing bikinis at Thai beaches- I'm not convinced.

What would it feel like if another species were experimenting on any one of the researchers loved ones?

Probably jealous if it involved constant sex!

Oh clever, and if it was your child and they were sacrificed and their brains were died, what then?

Right....too serious post-4641-1156693976.gif.pagespeed.ce.Jg

I doubt anybody here is celebrating the atrocities that happen against animals but this has to be one of the funniest animal experiments ever in the history of mankind. If you can't lighten up a touch then please carry on berating on here but I doubt you are going to change opinion.

My own view is that as much as I find animal experimentation abhorrent I have a moral dilemma when it comes down to experimentation for life-saving therapies. The experimentation for cosmetic purposes I am clear about though.

Nonetheless the vision of a white coated lab tech "dolling up" a little girlie rat in kinky undies has got me truly tickled. I hope you can find some small portion of joy somewhere in your life too.

• Like 2

There's a picture in the NYPost article, unfortunately not showing which part of the female bodies were covered by the "jacket".

For the females:

Virgin rats you seduce with lingerie are finished more quickly :D

For the scientists:

Do male rats improve their somewhat erratic sexual behaviour when they are not virgins anymore?