1 2 Go Counter Sevice Tescolotus

N47HAN

OK so i needed to book a flight for the next day , first spoke to air asia staff one -way 2895 Baht! (had to look to see if Thai Air had replaced them at that price!)

Ok so over to 1 2 go s flat rate 1800 baht one way, flights availiable cost ok , so lets book them....

now i understand not to expect quick efficient service all the time , however

Total time from asking for the tickets to actually paying for them and leaving the counter...........

90 MINUTES :o christ it only takes that long to fly there!

This a record ? or anybody else got an even worse tale to tell?

OK so i needed to book a flight for the next day , first spoke to air asia staff one -way 2895 Baht! (had to look to see if Thai Air had replaced them at that price!)

Ok so over to 1 2 go s flat rate 1800 baht one way, flights availiable cost ok , so lets book them....

Total time from asking for the tickets to actually paying for them and leaving the counter...........

There was a little que standing for that 1 2 .... WAIT counter in Lotus and I had no other choice than to wait for over three hours for receiving the ticket, whole afternoon wasted :D .

I had a problem with the attitude of the lady working on the One 2 Go counter in Tesco/Lotus (Phuket) and complained to their HQ in Bangkok.

Turns out that this sales boothe, clearly signed as one 2 Go, In fact has nothing to do with them - It's only an agent - Oh and by the way, the fare should have been 1,700 not 1,800 - the 100 baht difference is her booking fee!

Next time by a 'Ticket to go' from 7 eleven and book on the internet :D

Edited by geoffphuket