Myanmar says workers innocent of murdering Britons on Koh Tao

webfact

I'm just wondering where the Scottish clown guy who had blood on his guitar and on his body, with a wound at his body, right after the killing, is hiding now.

Would you really let somebody go out of this country, who could have been more than just a witness?

Even when they're threatening him, he could stay somewhere in Thailand. But no, they let him go.

BTW, I never had blood on my guitar. Why does the whole story smell so god damned fishy?

Please explain why you think he is a clown.

I apologize, as fool would have been the "more appropriate" word for him. Fools made weird things for rich people to amuse them a long time ago and it seems that they still exist.

. And if you've seen his statement, where he feared for his life, it wasn't honest.( My opinion as a psychologist)

Don't you think that his knowledge being somewhere else in Thailand, where nobody could harm him, would have been very useful?

In my opinion, he didn't tell the truth in his "final statement", before they let him leave the island.

Blood on his guitar, his body and a wound would even make the FBI/MI6/BKA suspicious. Sorry for the misunderstanding.-

Edited by lostinisaan
  • Like 2

I'm just wondering where the Scottish clown guy who had blood on his guitar and on his body, with a wound at his body, right after the killing, is hiding now.

Would you really let somebody go out of this country, who could have been more than just a witness?

Even when they're threatening him, he could stay somewhere in Thailand. But no, they let him go.

BTW, I never had blood on my guitar. Why does the whole story smell so god damned fishy?

I think he is a 'clown', too, but clown is too soft of a work I'd use in describing him. I'll tell you why, too. He's been notably absent from the case these last three months. And he does more flips than a dolphin in a Sea World Show. First he says he's identified the killers. Then he plays some kind of semantics game saying "I said it was them." I really can't trust this flake. "He's there. He's there. He's every effin' where." I imagine him in some island off of Italy strumming his guitar and peddling his BS to the locals there.

The guy had wounds on his arm the same that were in the victims. Where the eff is this cracker? Is he going to man up for his friend? Is he going to man up, period?

• Like 2

Some of those interviewed were "strong witnesses" who might provide evidence to exonerate the accused, said Kyaw Thaung, who heads the committee, but they were reluctant to testify and had returned to Myanmar for fear of being implicated in the crime.

"If they go to court and speak as witnesses, they’ll have problems with the Thai police and Thai bosses," Kyaw Thaung told reporters in Yangon, Myanmar’s largest city.

Doesn't make sense, if they are back in Myanmar why would they have problems with the Thai police and Thai bosses?

may be they would like to come back because they need money?

First he says he's identified the killers. Then he plays some kind of semantics game saying "I said it was them." I really can't trust this flake. "He's there. He's there. He's every effin' where." I imagine him in some island off of Italy strumming his guitar and peddling his BS to the locals there.

The guy had wounds on his arm the same that were in the victims. Where the eff is this cracker? Is he going to man up for his friend? Is he going to man up, period?

I think Sean is from Flakesville also. However, even a flake can give useful testimony. When he said, "it was them" he qualified that right away, and said something to the effect, "I didn't mean it was them who did the crimes, I meant it was them (Mon and his cop friend) who would be the murderers if I'm murdered (for telling what I know about the crime)" ....because Mon and his buddy had threatened to hang Sean if Sean told what he knew about the crime. Something like that.

As I said earlier, it's no surprise why Thai police and the Headman's people wanted Sean far away, and to keep his mouth shut. Connect the dots.

An inflammatory post has disappeared.

Disappearing ink?
  • Like 2

Nice to see the Myanmar government to stand up for their nationals!!

Well done!!

Must carry some weight coming from a normally close ally!!

Agreed! Now we need to hear an official report with the same statement from the UK police supporting this theory.

If this happens the world will be outraged and maybe Thais will find they need foreigners more than they need to save face or collect tea money.

On the other hand! Without anyone speaking on behalf and testifying in court these men will be found guilty for sure to protect the image and refute they were scapegoats.

I am sure everyone can understand the witnesses fears about speaking out.

I think he is a 'clown', too, but clown is too soft of a work I'd use in describing him. I'll tell you why, too. He's been notably absent from the case these last three months. And he does more flips than a dolphin in a Sea World Show. First he says he's identified the killers. Then he plays some kind of semantics game saying "I said it was them." I really can't trust this flake. "He's there. He's there. He's every effin' where." I imagine him in some island off of Italy strumming his guitar and peddling his BS to the locals there.

Maybe BS isn't all McAnna peddles in? Maybe he was the middle man for drugs on Koh Tao. An English speaking person would be vital in order to get drugs to other English speaking tourists and by the look of the photos of the full moon parties, there is more than a few 'bucket's of alcohol going round. He said he didn't see David that night (although they had arranged to meet) because he was in bed with a hangover. Yet he also said he knew David had tried to save Hannah. The police said they did not want to release results of the toxicology reports to spare the parents. The parents had had the worst news any parents could ever have, so it does not make sense that they would want to spare them this. If no drugs had been found in their systems then the police would have said so, so to say what they did must imply they did.

Maybe Mon and big ears targeted McAnna because they knew he was a stone head and thought he would top himself for fear of being found out because of his criminal deeds. I continue to speculate...

You don't need a "Middle man" there, because you only have to look for a "Green leaf" bar and you'll also find other stuff. BIBI run the show.

That's already enough to know.

Maybe BS isn't all McAnna peddles in? Maybe he was the middle man for drugs on Koh Tao. An English speaking person would be vital in order to get drugs to other English speaking tourists and by the look of the photos of the full moon parties, there is more than a few 'bucket's of alcohol going round. He said he didn't see David that night (although they had arranged to meet) because he was in bed with a hangover. Yet he also said he knew David had tried to save Hannah. The police said they did not want to release results of the toxicology reports to spare the parents. The parents had had the worst news any parents could ever have, so it does not make sense that they would want to spare them this. If no drugs had been found in their systems then the police would have said so, so to say what they did must imply they did.

Maybe Mon and big ears targeted McAnna because they knew he was a stone head and thought he would top himself for fear of being found out because of his criminal deeds. I continue to speculate...

Well, this may be a tasteless post, and I'm willing to take the flack for it. I wish they'd have killed Sean McAnna instead of Hannah and David.

this story made the Australian ABC's new site today as well so ity is getting aired around the world

, must be very face losing to the thais concerned that everyone is being made aware of what they are up to. The trial will certainly be interesting, wonder who will be blamed if it doesnt go the way they want it to

• Like 2

According to the video from the press conference at least 40 migrant workers fled back to Myanmar.

No doubt intimidated and threatened by the police and their local agents!! "Shut up, or else........................"

The head of the investigation is even having a go at Thailands way of treating migrant workers in general.

Nice with an official speaking his mind without diplomatic niceties.

With good guys like him in their corner, hopefully the B2 stand a chance.

But sadly another shameful day for Thailand. First the LM nonsense and now this!!

• Like 1

Here's the video link to the press conference

Well well, considering Burmese and Thai relations were supposed to of been strengthened now that their governments are so...similar (in some respects) this is very surprising. Burma straight out calling it BS and that their boys are innocent.

I'm a bit sad that my home nation won't also divulge their own investigations findings, I guess it is a matter of 'diplomacy' but I think that there's more to gain for Thailand through close relations with their immediate neighbors than there is with Britain.

Maybe, just maybe, there is a glimmer of hope for these boys. But, sadly, less closure for the families of Hannah and David.

This is an interesting situation. Myanmar is supplying a significant portion of the natural gas

that Thailand uses. If Myanmar gets mad about this botched investigation and turns off the gas

tap, Thailand will be in for some real problems... So at this point Thailand needs to perform

a delicate balancing act between trying to protect the reputation of the Thai police, and not making

Myanmar angry.

Well, this may be a tasteless post, and I'm willing to take the flack for it. I wish they'd have killed Sean McAnna instead of Hannah and David.

Me too.

Why should it not be possible to bring the Burmese workers who fled to Burma back

under protection of their government and then back to Burma.

May be even some money could be found as a substitute for their loss of income in Thailand.

Would it be a total fantasy that the Thai government can guarantee the safety of these witnesses.

I say if the PM it's sincere, he needs to send in DSI into KT and expose any corruption. Jail those breaking the law, including police who have been extorting illegal migrant workers permission to stay, in the name of the royal kingdom. If these figures are out of the picture, witness would not be so intimidated. I know powerful families made many enemies and there are plenty of folks ready to snitch on them whenever they get a chance.

Emergency response teams were snapping selfies with the victims...and posting them! Similar to you, I don't buy the police story about not releasing toxicology reports to spare the parents. I just wish that stupid stoner would resurface and tell the truth. It might save two more lives.

Here's the video link to the press conference

Well well, considering Burmese and Thai relations were supposed to of been strengthened now that their governments are so...similar (in some respects) this is very surprising. Burma straight out calling it BS and that their boys are innocent.

I'm a bit sad that my home nation won't also divulge their own investigations findings, I guess it is a matter of 'diplomacy' but I think that there's more to gain for Thailand through close relations with their immediate neighbors than there is with Britain.

Maybe, just maybe, there is a glimmer of hope for these boys. But, sadly, less closure for the families of Hannah and David.

This shows strength that the B2 are innocent the defence must have good information they they would like to use personally I can't recall Government being so strong about defending it's citizens in a murder case normal it's sit and watch.

• Like 1

So in the video around 2:00 it says that the investigators have interviewed 40 Burmese witnesses now in Myanmar who may have witnessed the attacks. Don't the 40 potential Burmese witnesses know if they witnessed the attacks or not?

Edited by JLCrab