How can I divorce my husband.

• 1 month later...

even if it's not a troll......don't offer her any advice.

sounds like the husband & son managed to get away from her.......you know what they are like.

Are you painting all Thai women with the same negative brush?

Sounds like you had a bad experience..hence rational, well thought-out conclusions are drawnwai2.gif , labeling millions of people with one fell swoop

Wow

I would like to congratulate your husband on a well planned operation.

he also has enough foresight to not return to thailand where you can snatch the child back.

you lost.

jomcondo, why do you assume this Thai woman is bad? There are way more good women in Thailand than bad, like ten to one.

Like bill said, many of us farang have great Thai partners, but many don't, and the latter group of bitter expats have a field day with us, for example when we admit we married educated Thai Chinese women from decent, middle class families. It just cannot be.

Keep your chin up, and don't let these negative farang get to you. You are a strong woman. I'm sure there is two sides to the story.

It makes me sick that farang on here will side with your husband by DEFAULT.

Guess what, I don't follow the crowd. This farang sides with you by DEFAULT.

Learn from any mistakes you may have made in this relationship. I wish your wedding had just been a ceremony for show, so you wouldn't have to waste time on your ex, who only thinks with his little British head, and here we have farang like jomcondo lionizing the guy on general principle.sad.png It shows true colors, and yours toowai2.gif

Best Regards