Free Blankets

phutoie2

First, I have to say that this sounds like a joke or only part of a story (where the other part mentions how you gave the blanket to someone who really needed it and can't afford it).

BUT if this is in fact the whole true story, all I can say is that it seems you have really adapted well to "Thainess" as you seem to be as selfish and greedy as they are. To a degree I can understand how that can happen but then to have the sheer stupidity to brag about it on this forum shows that you have taken the worst of your culture and theirs and elevated it to a new level. Congratulations. You must be very proud of yourself.

Nice piece of Thai bashing. You dressed it up real nice.wai.gif

• Like 1

If things are that desperate you have to rely on hand-outs then you shouldnt be here at all.

If you are not desperate, then one can only assume you want to be accepted by those around you by doing the same as them and wanting to be treated the same as them, which is a sign of your insecurity.

If you took it just because you felt entitled, and it was free, then shame on you !

I think he is the type of foreigner they are trying to get rid off with the tightening of visa's allowed.

If things are that desperate you have to rely on hand-outs then you shouldnt be here at all.

If you are not desperate, then one can only assume you want to be accepted by those around you by doing the same as them and wanting to be treated the same as them, which is a sign of your insecurity.

If you took it just because you felt entitled, and it was free, then shame on you !

I think he is the type of foreigner they are trying to get rid off with the tightening of visa's allowed.

Strewth, thought this had been kicked into the long grass. Once again, I made it all up, it was a parody.

"type of foreigner they are trying to get rid of" Jeez, another village missing its idiot.

Strewth, thought this had been kicked into the long grass. Once again, I made it all up, it was a parody.

"type of foreigner they are trying to get rid of" Jeez, another village missing its idiot.

the audience is aware of a parody. your story was nothing more than a baldface lie.

Maybe the OP has no money.

The poor Thais that live around me have plenty of wood to make fires. Me, in the big farang house, am skint, and I mean that. I have 1000 baht to last me until the end of the month and 2 kids to feed.

why are you having kids if u cant afford them?

I am not having kids - finished, past tense, unless you are Indian.

But to answer your question - they are my pension plan.

I can afford them, what makes you think I can't? Kids don't have to cost much. Send them to a temple school, get "pragan saang kom", put them to work when they are 12 ish.

They are in a good private school etc.