Norwegian stabs his Norwegian friend at Pattaya Condominium

webfact

Deary me, clearly the creme de la creme of Pattaya society. A pair of Norwegian Lo So's.

Bashing Norwegians now are we?

Yes, I am embarrased, but do not think that you know anything about a typical Norwegian, if this is your opinion.

This is far from it.

I have nothing against any nationality, I can only see 2 farang yobs in Pattaya going at each other hammers and tongs in the OP. As a matter of fact I can`t differentiate between any farangs in Thailand.and very much doubt that the Thais can either.

With some of the desperate, loser farangs I have been unfortunate to cross paths in the past, the; I am waiting for some money from abroad or I have problems at the bank, have been the favourite excuses as to their desperate plight and poverty here in Thailand.

My advice is; once a so-called farang acquaintance or friend begins complaining about their banks or problems with obtaining money from abroad, is to turn your back and run away in the opposite direction as fast as possible.

Norwegian with financial issues...now that's a new one.

How is it? Or are all of your `friends` rich, Norwegians and you are obviously speaking from personal experiences??

There`s a bunch of them living out in a province in Isaan, won`t say the name only it begins with `S` haha and they are forever bitching and moaning at each other about money, loans to each other and trying to `do` (pardon the expression) each other`s ladies.

Maybe you should go down and hang out with them sometime.

Edited by lostmebike

Deary me, clearly the creme de la creme of Pattaya society. A pair of Norwegian Lo So's.

Yes, I am embarrased, but do not think that you know anything about a typical Norwegian, if this is your opinion.

This is far from it.

I have nothing against any nationality, I can only see 2 farang yobs in Pattaya going at each other hammers and tongs in the OP. As a matter of fact I can`t differentiate between any farangs in Thailand.and very much doubt that the Thais can either.

With some of the desperate, loser farangs I have been unfortunate to cross paths in the past, the; I am waiting for some money from abroad or I have problems at the bank, have been the favourite excuses as to their desperate plight and poverty here in Thailand.

My advice is; once a so-called farang acquaintance or friend begins complaining about their banks or problems with obtaining money from abroad, is to turn your back and run away in the opposite direction as fast as possible.

Or one can actually help?

I have always got my money back from numerous of Norwegian people I have lent out money to during the years.

If it`s a friend, you will try to help the best you can.

Edited by thaibreaker

Funny this, I befriended a Norwegian over here and he constantly pestered me for money, always said he'd pay it back on a certain date then didn't.. in fact it would usually take a fair few weeks of pestering him to get it back... found out I wasn't the only one he did this to either, in fact every mutual friend we had lent him money and then he'd mess them around paying them back.

So my advise to handle these "friends":

Loan them a few amount, of course they fail to give back, but they will avoid yourself.

Means you paid a few amount to be quit of these unpleasant "friends".

Wasn' t that the advice of a gangter to a young protogee in a certain movie set in New York? Anyone recall the movie? I think it came out in the 90s

We will see more of this.

With the sharp drop in the norwegian currency, will the ones that live on minimum benefits/pension from Norway, now only receive 65.500,- baht a month from the Norwegian goverment. Since they also introduced a flat tax of 15% for norwegians living abroad many are struggeling.

More norwegians now have to marry thai women, and adopt their kids to get additions to the minimum pension.

Their other option is to lend from their friends, and get stabbed in the head. wink.png

Gee, apart from getting a knife in the head ... I wish I was Norwegian. Australian pension is only about 40,000 baht per month.

• Like 1

This is far from it.

I claim to know nothing, but please clarify, you mean some (or most) are worse than this?

If you put Norwegians worse than others, I just don`t know what to say.

Can garantee that Norwegians are no worse than other countries when it comes to stabbing, crimes, fighting etc.

That`s just amazing to assume, in my opinion.

Edited by thaibreaker

Off topic post about Black and white people in the USA, ending with a general flame aimed at Thai Visa members has been removed also a reply to it.

Please read the forum rules before you post further , they can be found HERE

I guess that is on Norwegien that will not be getting his visa renewed. Non-O visa need 400,000 in the bank or 40,000 monthly income, guess he can't make either claim. Thailand doesn't mind foreigners but they only like them if they bring money to spend.

I guess that is on Norwegien that will not be getting his visa renewed. Non-O visa need 400,000 in the bank or 40,000 monthly income, guess he can't make either claim. Thailand doesn't mind foreigners but they only like them if they bring money to spend.

I think we can rule out the money in the bank, but he could very well have a benefit or pension from Norway of some kind, like many other Norwegians have staying in Thailand. That gives him at least 65.000 bath monthly.

We know nothing about their story though.

I think we can rule out the money in the bank, but he could very well have a benefit or pension from Norway of some kind, like many other Norwegians have staying in Thailand. That gives him at least 65.000 bath monthly.

We know nothing about their story though.

Mostly a tongue in cheek comment. Anyway, he may have 65,000 a month but clearly is burning through it quickly if he keeps bugging his friend for a loan.

No charges pressed!

How can that be possible as it seems from the report he admitted stabbing because he was fed up with requests for money. The knife was taken from the scene by police. Surely stabbing someone and leaving them bleeding heavily from the head deserves some kind of punishment.

Naaa, they are Vikings, drinking together again tomorrow.