Shooting Rumour

Wallich

not heard a peep, checking it out right now.

...checked... Nothing on the news. I was almost there last night. Glad I wasn't.

We will call a friend, they would know. It must have been very late.

Anyways....it would be good to clear up this as being true or not. Very bad to start rumours.

Anyone else hear something???

My source is unreachable right now. If it were after closing times, they may not even know...unitl this afternoon.

Edited by slipperylobster

...checked... Nothing on the news. I was almost there last night. Glad I wasn't.

Anyways....it would be good to clear up this as being true or not. Very bad to start rumours.

Beetlejuice?

• Like 1

Beetlejuice?

Naaawwww if Beetlejuice was shot , he would have been posting about it before now

God forbid!

If Beetlejuice were lost, the TVCM Forum would be without its sole source of insider information about Chiang Mai police activity.

• Like 1

Using the word 'rumour' in a topic title or anywhere else is a very reliable way to get your topic closed, no matter the contents.

To have a chance (too late now) you needed to provide your source of information, time, and as much relevant info as possible. And then ask if someone heard or saw something.

As it stands there is nothing left to do but wait until local news sites get something up. In between times their site gets hacked, of course.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai
  • Like 1