ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Just when Costas has come to life, I've been informed by Hubby that we have to pack it in and start moving toward the airport. Our flight isn't until 3 pm. You'd think we had to go all the way across Bangkok or something.

At least it appears David is occupied with painting walls. What is "washing walls with sugar water" mean? I've never heard of trisodium phosphate described as "sugar water" That's how Hubby and I always prepared walls for painting.

I hope David read the label on the paint cans and isn't using lead-based paint around his young children. Oops, there I go giving unsolicited parenting advice. He doesn't like that.

Sir,

I hope you have a safe flight home.

Are you flying first class or mixing it with the people from the peanut gallery?

He he.

• Like 2

Just when Costas has come to life, I've been informed by Hubby that we have to pack it in and start moving toward the airport. Our flight isn't until 3 pm. You'd think we had to go all the way across Bangkok or something.

At least it appears David is occupied with painting walls. What is "washing walls with sugar water" mean? I've never heard of trisodium phosphate described as "sugar water" That's how Hubby and I always prepared walls for painting.

I hope David read the label on the paint cans and isn't using lead-based paint around his young children. Oops, there I go giving unsolicited parenting advice. He doesn't like that.

Sir,

I hope you have a safe flight home.

Are you flying first class or mixing it with the people from the peanut gallery?

He he.

Don't forget to give us the taxi arrangements.

This could make or break your campaign! :D

Good Morning, Dearest Members,

Have you been behaving while I was away?

Have you upset any mods?

Hope not......now carry on as good boys and girls you are and keep voting for me.

Mr Gecko and Mr Canucamuck, rise and shine, we have work to do.

Enough sleep, about time I see a return from the huge amounts of money I'm paying you.

Today we are going to PlanC as A and B have failed.

Instructions:

1. Eliminate, Wham Bam Boom and Geronimo.....they are too good and they can spell danger to our campaign.

2. Keep Nancy out of this thread, even if you have to pay a Mod to delete her posts......be discreet.....

3. Make sure that the Intelligent voters of Pattaya know about the BS, JT, is giving them.....that is if there are any intelligent voters left in Pattaya.

4. David, is the difficult one with his goodie goodie, lovable image.

Have we got anything from his sordid past?

Use it..........

Further instructions will be issued as the need arises.

Move it now people and the glory is ours........mine I meant.

Eliminate away my dear man.

NEVER

Now that I have the best chance to win?

You must be joking or of low mentality............

Change your tune and...........

Vote for Costasthumbsup.gif

Have you upset any mods?

Hope not......now carry on as good boys and girls you are and keep voting for me.

Enough sleep, about time I see a return from the huge amounts of money I'm paying you.

Instructions:

1. Eliminate, Wham Bam Boom and Geronimo.....they are too good and they can spell danger to our campaign.

2. Keep Nancy out of this thread, even if you have to pay a Mod to delete her posts......be discreet.....

3. Make sure that the Intelligent voters of Pattaya know about the BS, JT, is giving them.....that is if there are any intelligent voters left in Pattaya.

Use it..........

My payment ain't turned up yet...........wink.png ..........Did you not send it EMS.....?......rolleyes.gif

Just got in contact with my friend in the Post Office and he promised me that the envelope and the collection of geriatric CDs will be with you after the voting has finished.

Sooooooooooo................

Vote for Costasthumbsup.gif

Mine were karaoke CD's, Mr.Toad was the geriatric one's.......gawd,..... what a shambles.......rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

Mr Nancy gets credits IMO.....because she uses her real photograph In her profile.

I would like to see Jingthing in all his glory . He he.

Snotty I take it that you use your real photo in your profile as well? giggle.gif

Sir,

I just noticed you also have a pet rodent as an avatar. Are you a user of the TGAU product?

There seems to be a lot of people with funny looking rodents in this forum.

• Like 1

Have you upset any mods?

Instructions:

Use it..........

Damage?? Rock and Roll!!

Keep on voting for David48 - you know it makes sense and has Costusalot running scared biggrin.png

• Like 1

To all the lady posters and voters out there, dare Wham Bam say "Thank you ma'am" for voting in this really important poll. whistling.giflaugh.png

Vote David48 for POTY - you know it makes sense to give the good guy the votes

• Like 1

Remember, Greeks bearing gifts can be sneaky w00t.gif

Watch out for Trojan horses - the subterfuge that the Greeks used. If you are offered bribes it is well to remember the Trojan Horse whistling.giflaugh.png

Vote David48 - no subterfuge there at all, simply an honest family man.

• Like 1

^^ Is it not more likely he'll lose votes now that it has been revealed to all that he is an Aussie? whistling.gif

laugh.png at that.

Hell, we cannot blame the Aussies for everything. Maybe a few cricket blunders and a few rugby howlers, but, hey no-one is perfect rolleyes.gifclap2.gif

• Like 2

Mr Nancy gets credits IMO.....because she uses her real photograph In her profile.

I would like to see Jingthing in all his glory . He he.

Snotty I take it that you use your real photo in your profile as well? giggle.gif

Sir,

I just noticed you also have a pet rodent as an avatar. Are you a user of the TGAU product?

There seems to be a lot of people with funny looking rodents in this forum.

Dear "Snotty" you don´t just need a dentist, you also need to see an optician. whistling.gif

I heard that Neverdie is going on a whistle stop tour, to try and blow some life into JT's campaign, which has gota little stuck.

Apparently, he's doing a visit to Sydney, Brighton, Bangkok (Patpong) and San Francisco - free goodies will be given away for those that vote JT.

• Like 1

All you Aussies out there. You have one representative in this poll, David48.

Come on, guys n gals vote for him, he is one of you and deserves your vote.

Vote David48 - the sensible way to vote.

Are you telling me Costas isn't an Aussie.........

With a sense of humour like his?

I am heart-broken.

shock1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Q3XOm0fuQscSXB5r

• Like 1

David48 ......... "I've been cleaning the bedroom, actually washing the walls with sugar soap and an abrasive scrubber to clean and etch them before painting them tomorrow."

David48 is working away while others are enjoying their holiday. Plus the children have been sick.

Being such a wonderful family man he is taking care of so much and not always able to be here.

Vote David48 you know you should.

Sir,

I was reading David's posts in a visa forum. It seems he has been wasting months not preparing his house awaiting the arrival of his beautiful family. No he is running around very disorganised and has neglected his election responsibilities.

Also his lovely wife is the is the person caring for the sick children while he is boozing on with his friends and probably spilling paint on his flooring.

I'm not sure why anyone would vote for David at this stage.

Maybe he should post photographs of his artistry to appease our concerns.

Hehe

Michelangelo will adorn the ceiling tomorrow, so no artistry just yet.

sugar-soap_medium.jpg

BTW ... that Sugarsoap is some mean stuff ... don't be fooled by it's name.

WhamBam ... God bless you.

I am humbled by both of your dedication to the good cause ... what ever that cause maybe ... laugh.png

Edited by David48

WhamBam ... God bless you.

I am humbled by both of your dedication to the good cause ... what ever that cause maybe ... laugh.png

Actually David, wham and I stand for all that is righteous and good. You just happen to personify those qualities, is all.

• Like 1

Checking in from Swampy. FYI, we got here via BTS, like the common folk, just so we could marvel over the design flaws in the stations. What were they thinking? Perhaps we can take on re-modeling of the BTS stations as a community service project. They are not at all friendly to the handicapped, elderly, those with luggage or all of the above.

• Like 1