ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

less than 1% now between Costas and Nancy 53/55

The board should be cut down to 4 runners now

It's looking like a Top 2 shootout I think Charlie. Maybe Top 3

So with both Costas and Nancy at 55 votes and JT at 48, will he then be second or third?

Eh? You have lost me. I did say Top 3 all have a chance.

There's a long way to go, they are still jockeying for position. Interesting to see the little alliances evolving and the tiny indications of smutty pasts......

I'm pretty sure that Jingthing is the only one with a squeaky clean past - other than a few assaults by baht bus drivers and incidents in Boystown.

• Like 1

There's a long way to go, they are still jockeying for position. Interesting to see the little alliances evolving and the tiny indications of smutty pasts......

I'm pretty sure that Jingthing is the only one with a squeaky clean past - other than a few assaults by baht bus drivers and incidents in Boystown.

Aren't there a few restaurants that have banned him as well

We're all ears!

We're all ears!

Sorry I can't reveal anything right now, my client has asked me to wait till the last minute.

Could also be perceived as saddest poster on TV or the person who sits at their computer for all theor life.

The leader have about 20 posts a day EVeRY DAY whereas I have about 1 a month which means ,in my mind, my posts will contain more value than a heap of lonely expats chatting to themselves.

Edited by Johnniey

less than 1% now between Costas and Nancy 53/55

The board should be cut down to 4 runners now

It's looking like a Top 2 shootout I think Charlie. Maybe Top 3

So with both Costas and Nancy at 55 votes and JT at 48, will he then be second or third?

Plenty of time left....remember you can change your minds or vote tactically right up to midnight on 30th Dec!

Could also be perceived as saddest poster on TV or the person who sits at their computer for all theor life.

The leader have about 20 posts a day EVeRY DAY whereas I have about 1 a month which means ,in my mind, my posts will contain more value than a heap of lonely expats chatting to themselves.

Gawd.............glad this is your one monthly post......rolleyes.gif ............coffee1.gif

sour grapes? 27.000 posts!!!!!

And only 7 votes minus your own.

Find a hobby dude.

Howzabout every restaurant that he eats in gets rather bad reviews.

Gawd.............glad this is your one monthly post......rolleyes.gif ............coffee1.gif

sour grapes? 27.000 posts!!!!!

And only 7 votes minus your own.

Find a hobby dude.

Perhaps 11000 "likes" tells another story eh............smile.png

Indeed, it tells the story a poor 38% likes to post ratio. coffee1.gif

Edited by Anthony5

Vote Patsycat, she of rather odd perceptions of the world. But still remembers that smell as she entered into Bangkok from the airport.

And quikly bought some Fisherman trousers. And headed straight for a Go Go bar.... and was not shocked.

I vote patsycat ......

sorry David48 crying.gif

• Like 2