ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Poor frolly ending the year with his pants at his ankles taking a spanking from gaylips!

What other punishment would you mete out to a female impersonator darling?

spilled custard?

Reminds me of the time I served my guests Birds dried custard on a mirror with straws.

Well I found it funny......

• Like 1

Poor frolly ending the year with his pants at his ankles taking a spanking from gaylips!

Quite so old boy! Mrs Frolly has the rights to that and wields a jealous knife with skill

Even more frightening than Mrs Frolly's knife skille is this! Imagine, just imagine if you can, that gayllips is in fact not a woman at all!! Gasp!

Imagine an Old, Fat, Unwashed, Married man, coming to spank me! I can only hope this fiction of my mind lives outside of Thailand and visits only 4 weeks every year, when I am not here

• Like 1

So if Smokie insists in this last minute unannounced runoff please do not reward obnoxious stalking posting behavior with the prize two years in a row.

In plain English anyone but David48.

I will also add it is rude and obnoxious behavior to snarkily and repeatedly wish Merry Christmas to someone you know very well does not celebrate it. It is to say in general but not as a thinly veiled smily face provocation as D did repeatedly.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

post-104736-0-95382300-1419585760.jpg

Gayllips ... 100 posts ... you are now a fully fledged 'Senior Member' now.

What plans do you have for your Member?

Back to the topic at hand.

Am i to presume, on current standings, that Jingthing, the leader by a huge majority, is almost 3 times as popular as the current 3rd and 4th placings?

But that's what happens with play offs and often the team who finished way ahead gets beaten.

• Like 1

Quite so old boy! Mrs Frolly has the rights to that and wields a jealous knife with skill

Even more frightening than Mrs Frolly's knife skille is this! Imagine, just imagine if you can, that gayllips is in fact not a woman at all!! Gasp!

Imagine an Old, Fat, Unwashed, Married man, coming to spank me! I can only hope this fiction of my mind lives outside of Thailand and visits only 4 weeks every year, when I am not here

I originally voted for you FW because of the nice ta ta's.....but eventually switched to Soi bike r......becos he's entertaining.

Please keep these db's honest bud !

Am i to presume, on current standings, that Jingthing, the leader by a huge majority, is almost 3 times as popular as the current 3rd and 4th placings?

But that's what happens with play offs and often the team who finished way ahead gets beaten.

True, but it isn't what happens in elections. Mustering 10% of the vote is never going to get you on the final ballot.

• Like 1

attachicon.gifGaylips.jpg

Gayllips ... 100 posts ... you are now a fully fledged 'Senior Member' now.

What plans do you have for your Member?

Oh dear,

I didn't realize that I had made that many posts.

May I state that admire your stance on not falling to that female impersonator's bait.

David's a great guy. I stand by him. I say:

Grow up or grow a moustache.

Good for you. My opinion is that his twins may be the cutest in the land his posting tactics are anything but cute. Particularly his personal attack stalking behavior on the gay forum. He relentlessly tried to bully me not to post there. I stopped and now that once active forum is almost dead. He stopped posting there too. As I expected he was only there to harass me.

Is this dirt slinging? Perhaps ... but in defense of relentless dirt slinging against me by last years winner.

I'm no expert but I suspect you enjoy the attention otherwise you would contact admin instead of posting for all to read.

I mean you call it dirt slinging, but isn't what you're doing the same thing?

• Like 2

playoffs are great when the structure and rules are established at the start of the season. Not the end.

• Like 1

So what riles you the most, the fact that I am more feminine than you or that my dresses are better than yours?

I disagree. It's been a very poor job.

Nomination process never explained

Choices added after voting begins.

Now this runoff when it was never announced before.

You're leading the polls.....so what's the problem?

A new runoff contest that was never announced ... nobody is leading anything. Runoffs are great if the parameters and scheduled at the beginning of the process. Not late. I strongly object to this last minute surprise runoff.

Your objection has been noted and duly filed in an appropriate fashion.

Filed in the trash bin, Smokie? whistling.giflaugh.png

• Like 1

Good for you. My opinion is that his twins may be the cutest in the land his posting tactics are anything but cute. Particularly his personal attack stalking behavior on the gay forum. He relentlessly tried to bully me not to post there. I stopped and now that once active forum is almost dead. He stopped posting there too. As I expected he was only there to harass me.

Is this dirt slinging? Perhaps ... but in defense of relentless dirt slinging against me by last years winner.

I'm no expert but I suspect you enjoy the attention otherwise you would contact admin instead of posting for all to read.

Attention aschmention. David 48 started the slinging because he thought as usual I would ignore his relentless troll baiting. But enough is enough. If he is gonna dish it out and he did ... expect push back.

• Like 1

I disagree. It's been a very poor job.

Nomination process never explained

Choices added after voting begins.

Now this runoff when it was never announced before.

You're leading the polls.....so what's the problem?

A new runoff contest that was never announced ... nobody is leading anything. Runoffs are great if the parameters and scheduled at the beginning of the process. Not late. I strongly object to this last minute surprise runoff.

You see my dear Jingthing, a run off, if your votes and Nancy's votes are deleted, will favour the old boys club. That would be a mockery of the popular vote.

I am sure smokie36 means to keep the current vote tally and simply delete everyone under that.

No, imagine yourself, on 121 votes, being beaten in a match off by someone with 40 votes? It simply would not happen.

Attention aschmention. David 48 started the slinging because he thought as usual I would ignore his relentless troll baiting. But enough is enough. If he is gonna dish it out and he did ... expect push back.

Geez, JT. Give it a rest!!!

I assumed he was intending to clear all votes and start a new fresh contest of four. That's the way runoffs usually work. Was I wrong? In either case it should not be done if it wasn't defined from the start.