ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

I find it intriguing that a forum comprised mainly of men who have for whatever reason become disgruntled with their diminished role in western society and in particular the qualities of their would be female overlords (just going by what I read here) are dangerously close to electing a western lady to the helm of their gentleman's getaway club. Perhaps some boys never outgrow their momma after all.

an astute observation ..... Hmmm

a bit of an Oedipal complex perhaps?

Vote for Costasthumbsup.gif he is not a Woman

Edited by sirineou
  • Like 1

I can not decide between, Jingthing, Somrisonphimai, tutsiwarrior and Patsy Cat.

They all have interesting names. Are there any policies?

Which one should I vote for?

Is there a Prize?

Don't forget mrs doubtfire in the mountaintop ranch.....Ivory tower from where she launch her scorn. ..... On all mere mortal below.

• Like 1

I can not decide between, Jingthing, Somrisonphimai, tutsiwarrior and Patsy Cat.

Is there a Prize?

No, no price but the future of humanity is at stake.

• Like 1

Is there a Prize?

Don't forget mrs doubtfire in the mountaintop ranch.....Ivory tower from where she launch her scorn. ..... On all mere mortal below.

I looked two times, but I don't see her name above.

am I missing something?

I am still none the wiser ... can someone help me spend my Penny?

Is there a Prize?

am I missing something?

Cmon now, you've been on the forum under your other name long enough.

• Like 1

I can not decide between, Jingthing, Somrisonphimai, tutsiwarrior and Patsy Cat.t

Is there a Prize?

am I missing something?

Don't vote for anyone unless their name ends with thing

• Like 2

Is there a Prize?

am I missing something?

I dont want to say anything negative about any of the other contestants, they all must have some good points, though I cant think of any.

But you need to consider the seriousness of the situation and cast the proper vote, as I said before the future of humanity hangs in the balance

You like humanity dont you?

well then vote for Costas , he is the only one who will protect us from the forth coming alien invasions that threaten to exterminate all humans

so if you like humans or is one your self, the choice is clear

Vote Costas

• Like 1

Anyway, as old cok previously pointed out....I've had too much to say about this with my 388 posts or whatever it was but I'm glad it annoyed the t w a t so much that he raced out to do the research. 5555 poor misery guts.

If you didn't spend so much of every waking minute flapping your gums about yourself you too could learn how to do the research, one click of the mouse opens those statistics.

Before I looked I didn't know who was going to be the highest post maker on the thread. I opened it to help a couple of other members settle a disagreement. But, of course, as an archetypal sociopath, you believe everything to be about yourself.

Thanks for the imaginative insults, such as Old Cok (sic), I haven't had people use that since my days of trolling on the Teak Door forum. biggrin.png

• Like 2

I dont think I have ever read any of her posts, but scorn, bitterness and opprobrium rather than the anodyne bore fests that seem to be the standard fare here are what gives forums their vibrancy and makes them interesting to read, so she can have my vote on that basis.

Thank you for that.

Maybe it is better I sleep on it and decide later.

When do I have to decide by?

Today?

Well after tonight there will only be four. A Greek comedian who likes animals, A starstruck Baht bus passenger who lives in the past, A Lady from the north (we won't go into her) and an honest hardworking man absolutely dedicated to his family and the general well being of the human race.

Jingthing,

3 weeks ago, you added me as a friend and I PM'd you expressing my gratitude.

When your vote count was less than mine, you deleted me as a friend.

Yesterday, seeing your count going up and me not having a chance catching up with you, reinstated me as friend.

I don't need a friendship like that.

Friends are forever and not change their minds according to their mood or changing according to where the wind is blowing.

I'm already out of the race and although I wished to win, I never expected that I would.

There are better posters out there that they deserve to win, but that kind of bitchiness is not compatible with me.

Wish you Good Luck but you can keep your so called friendship.

Oh the shallowness of some people!!

Jingthing,

Yesterday, seeing your count going up and me not having a chance catching up with you, reinstated me as friend.

Friends are forever and not change their minds according to their mood or changing according to where the wind is blowing.

I'm already out of the race and although I wished to win, I never expected that I would.

There are better posters out there that they deserve to win, but that kind of bitchiness is not compatible with me.

Oh the shallowness of some people!!

Yes he sends me PM's then blocks me so I can't reply.

Jingthing is certainly sly and devious enough to win! :lol:

• Like 1

Jingthing,

What does it mean to add someone as a friend on TVF? I get these requests from time to time but I haven't been able to discern any significance to it. Can you explain?

While I've got you here I'd like to say while I didn't vote for you I do enjoy many of your less frivolous postings. You have a sincerity and literacy not to be found amongst most of the posters in your circle. It's ironic because I'm guessing English is not your first language, but maybe I'm wrong. Also congratulations for playing the game in a fun and fair spirit.

• Like 1

Jingthing is certainly sly and devious enough to win!

I think that Jingthing has realized the error of his ways. He sent me a PM yesterday and he did NOT block it. However, he has not bothered to read my reply. tongue.png

• Like 1

Jingthing is certainly sly and devious enough to win!

I think that Jingthing has realized the error of his ways. He sent me a PM yesterday and he did NOT block it. However, he has not bothered to read my reply. tongue.png

I wonder if JT would become poll master next year, if only members that aren't on ignore will be able to make it to the list.

Will be a very short list I guess.

Edited by Anthony5

Jingthing,

What does it mean to add someone as a friend on TVF? I get these requests from time to time but I haven't been able to discern any significance to it. Can you explain?

While I've got you here I'd like to say while I didn't vote for you I do enjoy many of your less frivolous postings. You have a sincerity and literacy not to be found amongst most of the posters in your circle. It's ironic because I'm guessing English is not your first language, but maybe I'm wrong. Also congratulations for playing the game in a fun and fair spirit.

Lannarebirth,

Friendship for me is very important and serious matter.

Either in real life or on TVF.

And I appreciate and am grateful to members that have added me as friend.

Anyway, thank you very much for your kind words and may be you change your mind and vote for me in the 2015 elections.

• Like 2

vomit inducing

mrtoad:

Maybe the health, body and medicine forum can advise you on how to settle your queasy stomach.

(don't forget laughter is good for your digestion):

vote Costas thumbsup.gif

I don't think there is a cure for reading Mrs Doubtfire's posts

IMO this poster of the year contest is taking too long, it was fun for a while but now it is getting a bit long on the tooth.

and is distracting posters and preventing them from posting such important to all of as questions such as

" why dont they keep sheep in Thailand"

I think it should had ended the first couple of days preferably right after Costas was leading but now since thing are taking so long and the damage is done, I propose we extend it's duration to until Costas is leading again or there is more sheep farming in Thailand . which ever comes first.

Vote Costas thumbsup.gif more sheep, more goats Opa

There is a sheep farm near Cha Am. biggrin.png

Lots of asses here too.

This thread will be re-opened, but please keep the discourse civil.

--We may run a contest for Ms. Congeniality and a whole lot of you are going to be out of the running!

Your cooperation is appreciated.

Most of us would not want to win a competition for Ms Congeniality....we would need an operation for that.