ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm still in Bangkok. Hubby and I are done with our Rotary work and had hoped to immerse ourselves in the local Bangkok culture and live life close to the soil, just like the Thai people today. I.e. go shopping at Siam Paragon and see a blockbuster movie at an 5D surroundsound cinema or something. You know, just like the humble Bangkok peasants.

Instead, I've been glued to the computer and phone taking care of stuff related to various activities in CM, not the least of which is reading what everyone posted on this thread while I slept.

Hubby finally gave up and left the hotel on walkabout. Something about "call when you're ready to go. I'll be exploring the low even-numbered sois on Sukhimvit"

Hubby probably is toosmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

• Like 2

I'm still in Bangkok. Hubby and I are done with our Rotary work and had hoped to immerse ourselves in the local Bangkok culture and live life close to the soil, just like the Thai people today. I.e. go shopping at Siam Paragon and see a blockbuster movie at an 5D surroundsound cinema or something. You know, just like the humble Bangkok peasants.

Instead, I've been glued to the computer and phone taking care of stuff related to various activities in CM, not the least of which is reading what everyone posted on this thread while I slept.

Hubby finally gave up and left the hotel on walkabout. Something about "call when you're ready to go. I'll be exploring the low even-numbered sois on Sukhimvit"

Hows Drew?

Well, this should get interesting now that Costas is in the game. Somebody should go wake up Jingthing.

David doesn't appear to ever sleep, Either he's 15 years old or has a campaign team that posts for him around the clock. I think the former, judging by his posts.

Nancy,

Before I vote, I'd like to hear more about you.

Can you tell us something about your life since you made your transition?

• Like 1

He's off to Lolitas then. ;)

• Like 2

Well, this should get interesting now that Costas is in the game. Somebody should go wake up Jingthing.

David doesn't appear to ever sleep, Either he's 15 years old or has a campaign team that posts for him around the clock. I think the former, judging by his posts.

Nancy,

what transition would that be Snotty?

Nancy,

what transition would that be Snotty?

Sir,

I'm talking about the obvious transition.

Hows Drew?

You and the other one, cut the BS and start campaigning for Costas.

Have you noticed you are out of work in Koh Chang after they are chasing the beach vendors?

Come to me and you will be able to support your family in the future.

• Like 2

Sir,

Your hubby might be taking stroll on the wild side. I hope he took a change of clothes with him , else wise it could be embarrassing for you.

Edited by snottgoblin

Nancy,

Yes, do tell!

Hows Drew?

Have you noticed you are out of work in Koh Chang after they are chasing the beach vendors?

Sir,

I voted for Jingthing. I am not sure you can win. Mr Nancy and Mr Jingthing are kicking your butt.

• Like 1

Sir,

Your hubby might be taking stroll on the wild side. I hope he took a change of clothes with him , else wise it could be embarrassing for you.

And you the same no BS.

Costas is the only one left that can make your teeth sparkle.

The others are just ordinary toothpastes.

Hows Drew?

Thanks Costas i am gtateful for the offer of employment but i dont believe i have the milking skills you require

Nancy,

Yes, do tell!

Geronimo, I don't want to hear anything about the others.

Costas is the only one.

Otherwise the fleas are on their way to your crotch.

So Costas what have you been doing during your period of silence? The rest of us have been busy embarrassing ourselves on the campaign trail engaged in meaningful debates and saving humanity all in a bid to win over the electorate.

How about you? Or just too much ouzo over Christmas?

Sir,

And you the same no BS.

Costas is the only one left that can make your teeth sparkle.

The others are just ordinary toothpastes.

Sir,

I'd like a malt milkshake and a serve of ants cheese on toast, after that I will consider my vote.

At this time I have voted for jing thong but I also like Nancy, he has some interesting friends.

He he na he.

Hows Drew?

Thanks Costas i am gtateful for the offer of employment but i dont believe i have the milking skills you require

Just admit it......you have no skills at all.

I think Wham Bam Boom is the man for methumbsup.gif

So Costas what have you been doing during your period of silence? The rest of us have been busy embarrassing ourselves on the campaign trail engaged in meaningful debates and saving humanity all in a bid to win over the electorate.

How about you? Or just too much ouzo over Christmas?

Sir,

Why haven't you answered my questions. Surely you must realise like to get to know their heros.

Why should snotty vote for you?

Perhaps you might like to talk about your favourite type of alcoholic beverage?

• Like 1

Could someone please point me toward Costas's badger milking threads so I can get up to speed. His reputation hasn't spread as far as Chiang Mai. Apparently the critters don't live in the mountains.

He also likes Gerbils

• Like 1

Could someone please point me toward Costas's badger milking threads so I can get up to speed. His reputation hasn't spread as far as Chiang Mai. Apparently the critters don't live in the mountains.

You stay in BKK or CM or wherever else you like except Thai Visa.

Mancy,

Costas might like to let you play with his super sized TGAU.

Are you familiar with the product?

He he

• Like 1

Hubby probably is toosmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

He's taking the odd numbers.

he's on 23 Nancy.

You stay in BKK or CM or wherever else you like except Thai Visa.

laugh.png

Disappears off the thread for 2 days and comes back with that!

• Like 1