ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

Perhaps Mr. Bitey has bitten Nancy, no clarification as to his species yet!

Could be naja siamensis.

Is that served with the sumac reduction or au jus?

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

naja siamensis is the latin name for the black and white spitting cobra.

post-94947-0-08504100-1419726917.jpg

This Poster of the year election is marred in controversy. I Propose all proceedings are suspended indefinitely and I am appointed interim poster of the year until such time I decide it is safe to proceed with the elections,

In the mean time I will appoint a commission headed my me and comprised by me and my self, to explore and implement polices that will return happiness to the membership and stability to the forum

Cue in Martial music.

Yeah Ill vote for thatlaugh.png cant beat a good dictator...............unless he has weapons of mass destruction.........somewhere?

Okthumbsup.gif we got one,this is becoming a grass roots movement

and I can assure you I dont have WMDs anywhere..... is morning breath considered a WMD

all others who are interested meet me at Lumpini Park tomorrow, Bring beer.

]Too many to mention....but he is a good man...i think.

In this election i am a tactical voter.....on the 30th just before midnight...i will decide who needs my vote.....

Et vous monsieur ?

Sir,

You are very wise regarding your voting tactics.

Regarding your other question.

im dans machisme sado , vous ?

He he

You've got to go with crispy duck and pancakes.

He'll learn all about the dangers of deep frying....get to play with sharp knives on the cucumber and spring onion and throw flour around the kitchen making the pancakes.

Dipping fingers in the sauce is a guilty pleasure which will remain with him forever.

• Like 1

In this election i am a tactical voter.....on the 30th just before midnight...i will decide who needs my vote.....

Et vous monsieur ?

Sir,

He he

Well.....i hope your knowledge of the thai language is better..

He he

Edited by benalibina

Et vous monsieur ?

Sir,

He he

Well.....i hope your knowledge of the thai language u s better..

He he

Sir,

No. I sapeek athai just a nit noi .

Maybe you can help me with that.

He he

Rude post 7 reply quoting it removed.

I know I should have gotten up earlier to see what went on last night. It just seems like it was much too quiet. Hope everyone had a nice sleep and are ready to rumble.

Sir,

Nancy, How's your head this morning? Do you prefer the greasy Americans breakfast or sapicey Thai breakfast?

He he

Jingthing, are you feeling the nerves with Nancy so close behind?

Sir,

If Nancy is armed with mr bitey, Jingthing should keep a close eye on his 'boys' or he could end up limping to the finish line.

He he

I suspect Jingthing doesn't mind how he makes it to the finish line, as long as its in first place.

• Like 1

Where is David48's begging letter on the Bangkok Forum?

He should explain that he is the lifeblood of the city....supplying all their tiger prawns and lobster!

His campaign has been to halvehearted till now.....also that of his staff......something needs to change cause he can still win it.....if.....

• Like 1

He should explain that he is the lifeblood of the city....supplying all their tiger prawns and lobster!

His campaign has been to halvehearted till now.....also that of his staff......something needs to change cause he can still win it.....if.....

You could become his campaign manager.

The three musketeers spring to mind......my guess is that a hundred musketeers can not get the job done......only money....lots.....you have something to offer as a silent supporter ?

in the vote tally it says that 566 votes have being cast but the vote total of the four contestants is 383

Where re the remaining 183 votes?

The ones who have been removed which means they could all re vote for the remaining four

We are following the directives issued.

Given free reign things could possibly be different.

This is not a dig against David48. we respect his wishes.

Add to that, as David knows, we also have a life outside of here and g/f's and Christmas.

• Like 1

The three musketeers spring to mind......my guess is that a hundred musketeers can not get the job done......only money....lots.....you have something to offer as a silent supporter ?

ND ran off with the campaign money, so I'm broke.

• Like 2

This Poster of the year election is marred in controversy. I Propose all proceedings are suspended indefinitely and I am appointed interim poster of the year until such time I decide it is safe to proceed with the elections,

In the mean time I will appoint a commission headed my me and comprised by me and my self, to explore and implement polices that will return happiness to the membership and stability to the forum

Cue in Martial music.

Yeah Ill vote for thatlaugh.png cant beat a good dictator...............unless he has weapons of mass destruction.........somewhere?

Okthumbsup.gif we got one,this is becoming a grass roots movement

and I can assure you I dont have WMDs anywhere..... is morning breath considered a WMD

all others who are interested meet me at Lumpini Park tomorrow, Bring beer.

Hey youve got em if i say you have even if you havent you have..........all u need now is another 150 idjuts like me

Could be that the only person that was taking the "election" seriously will now tell everyone how "silly" it all is.

Is that a Zen poem in your dockers or are you just glad to see me?

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Just in case this question is serious, Jing Jing... I wasn't referring to you.

Sir,

I have been speaking with another poster via secret message and we have noticed that Costas, yourself, David and Neversure are missing. Do you know of they have been banned. It seems unusual. The election is reaching g the critical stage.

I'm voting for Jingthing because he has been consistent most of the time, the others less so.

It has been good getting to know Nancy. I'm relieved that mr bitey is the cat.

He he

in the vote tally it says that 566 votes have being cast but the vote total of the four contestants is 383

Where re the remaining 183 votes?

Probably members that voted, but had their votes deleted as the rules have "evolved" and names have been removed.

hanging chads, raised dimples and now this. The Commity to Return Happiness to Posters CRHAP will be looking in to this matter