International Employment Scammer arrested by Pattaya Police

Lite Beer

International Employment Scammer arrested by Pattaya Police

job-4.jpg

PATTAYA: -- With the assistance of a former work colleague, Pattaya Police arrested a female recruitment officer based in Jomtien on Thursday Night, accused of cheating prospective employees seeking jobs abroad out of money taken as admin fees.

Khun Kriangwit, a recruitment officer, alerted Police to his former colleague, Khun Suttirat aged 30, who is believed to have charged people between 25,000 and 60,000 Baht to enter into contracts which would see them gain employment abroad.

Read More: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/160579/international-employment-scammer-arrested-by-pattaya-police/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PattayaOneNews+%28Pattaya+One+News%29

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-12-20

• Like 1

Too funny to see Thai's scamming themselves. Typically I see stories where the Thai's focus their efforts on us farangs.

I don't see anything "funny" about the misfortune of others, regardless of nationality. Noteworthy? Perhaps.

"It's interesting to watch a house burn until its your house that burning".

Edited by Benmart

Kudos to Khun Kriangwit for having the courage to shop this POS.

It is indeed an old scam for workers to be charged these ridiculous 'Admin fees', I sincerely hope that this will help stop it being used in future.

If to only a few.