Long-term lodging in Ban Dung

rsn

My wife, child, and I are planning an extended stay in Thailand starting in late 2015 (possibly about 2 months). We'll be staying in my wife's village for most of the trip. We're looking for comfortable lodging with reliable internet, furniture, satellite TV, and ideally 2 rooms.

Any recommendations?

Correct me if I am wrong, but usually Thai-Wifes take care of such issues by making a couple of phone calls. Especially if it concerns their home town / home village.

Assuming Thai-Wife is fluent in Thai-Language, I can only recommend this approach, no matter how revolutionary and unheard-of this may sound.

Cheers.

Correct me if I am wrong, but usually Thai-Wifes take care of such issues by making a couple of phone calls. Especially if it concerns their home town / home village.

Assuming Thai-Wife is fluent in Thai-Language, I can only recommend this approach, no matter how revolutionary and unheard-of this may sound.

Cheers.

I'm looking for recommendations from farang who may have stayed in the village within the last few years or so. I didn't think I needed to spell this out, but, here we are.

Cheers.

What an inadequate answer.. And....you'll receive the TVF Christmas Pulitzer 2014....thumbsup.gif

Edited by lostinisaan