British Resident found dead at his North Pattaya home

webfact

A hose under my kitchen sink blew out the other day with very visible and audible spray of water against the back wall. As I rushed into the kitchen, I failed to see the pool of water that has already formed on the ceramic floor and I ended up flat on my back. Luckily, I managed to get my arms and elbows down in time to prevent the back of my skull hitting the floor and a very probable end of game for NL.

My wife was up-country visiting friends so I would probably have lain there for several days before the water or smell attracted any attention.

Accidents do happen and I only hope that if I had passed away as a result of the above accident, you would have been less accusatory and defamatory towards my sadly widowed wife.

did you check for any tampering with the hose.

1 in 2,400 British tourists dies in Thailand, perhaps more if you add in Expats. Either way you slice it, it's another tragic death by unnatural means in the Kingdom.

1 in 2400....how does that compate with Brit tourists in other countries? It may not be significantly higher, but you could bet a fair number are older men, engaging in drug assisted sex, so.............

The circumstances he was found in would have led to a full scale murder inquiry in his home country,but this ain't his home country. He ends up in a pool with a head injury,Until evidence is produced that led him to come by this injury ie stroke,heart attack etc,then rolled into the pool and presumably drowned(was it drowning?)Whatever evidence a medical examiner could produce would have scaled back the inquiry

Two alibis,one good,one not quite so. Thais at around that time he returned are usually finishing work,not returning with fresh supplies,he would have returned the following morning with them. The painter obviously needs a good grilling

There are commentators on this thread that know more,and could provide a motive but painting a rosy picture does not hold true in some instances

He lived a good life and RIP to him

You're just another conspiracy theorist. Does EVERY contractor work the same hours and work the same way? No. One minute you're saying police in his nation of birth would carry out a full investigation, the next you're doing your up most to insinuate the painter must be dodge because he returned with paint at a certain time- basing it on opinion rather than fact.

Even his own brother's post doesn't detract the conspiracy theorists from making up their own little stories to brighten their otherwise sad lives.

• Like 1

When she demanded 'off white' in the pool area i wonder if the painter got the wrong idea?

...and thais take lunch at mid day...you can set your watch by them.

Didn't mean to. But had to laugh.

Wifes away during home decoration. A clear give away.

Painter did not bring lunch to site of work. A clear give away.

Bump on the head fully clothed.

A clear give away.

Bump on the head swimsuit on.

Plausible.

Bump on the head fully clothed.

A clear give away.

really Sherlock ?

Not as clear as some want it to be.....apparently.

The circumstances he was found in would have led to a full scale murder inquiry in his home country,but this ain't his home country. He ends up in a pool with a head injury,Until evidence is produced that led him to come by this injury ie stroke,heart attack etc,then rolled into the pool and presumably drowned(was it drowning?)Whatever evidence a medical examiner could produce would have scaled back the inquiry

Two alibis,one good,one not quite so. Thais at around that time he returned are usually finishing work,not returning with fresh supplies,he would have returned the following morning with them. The painter obviously needs a good grilling

There are commentators on this thread that know more,and could provide a motive but painting a rosy picture does not hold true in some instances

You're just another conspiracy theorist. Does EVERY contractor work the same hours and work the same way? No. One minute you're saying police in his nation of birth would carry out a full investigation, the next you're doing your up most to insinuate the painter must be dodge because he returned with paint at a certain time- basing it on opinion rather than fact.

Even his own brother's post doesn't detract the conspiracy theorists from making up their own little stories to brighten their otherwise sad lives.

Elementary Watson,everyone is wrong,but you are right. No guessing on this one,another mature student manuring. Now how old was the painter? the wife,? the victim? generally id say the painter must be (generally speaking) a tad unusual too,like to see just what is under the finger nails of the victim too.

Not playing word games with an ex mature student manuring thanks,must be hard being patted off to school at 23 years old ,short pants on ,school cap and leather satchel too.Hard being one of them,pushing a blackboard around in your late 20s

By the way,you would win any welly wallet throwing competition at school sports day(nothing in it) LOL

Elementary Watson,everyone is wrong,but you are right. No guessing on this one,another mature student manuring. Now how old was the painter? the wife,? the victim? generally id say the painter must be (generally speaking) a tad unusual too,like to see just what is under the finger nails of the victim too.

Not playing word games with an ex mature student manuring thanks,must be hard being patted off to school at 23 years old ,short pants on ,school cap and leather satchel too.Hard being one of them,pushing a blackboard around in your late 20s

By the way,you would win any welly wallet throwing competition at school sports day(nothing in it) LOL

Your reply shows exactly what type of person you are. For your info I left university at 21, became a police officer with Northumbria and moved out here aged 32 to a so far very successful marketing career with one of Thailand's top companies.

I'd lower myself to your level and insult you...but well why need to? your cynicism and immature response shows how unfulfilled you are and no words from me will make it any worse. Enjoy your life now won't you, there's a good lad.

Oh, and just lastly to put the final nail in your forensic opinion. If you checked the thread earlier you'd have seen a message from the victims brother which stated the victim was born without hands, so I doubt they'd be much evidence under his finger nails.

Maybe when you finish watching CSI series 4 you can come back and tell us all what you'd do next.