A Happy Ending

Lacoste

This is an update of the 'pup to go' thread for all who have sent messages to me asking what has happened.

Ok, i found the puppy on one of Bangkoks buisiest roads last night on my way home. The pup was frightened and was going to be either killed on the road or by a pack of soi dogs. Someone had dumped the puppy there, I looked around to check there were no brothers and sisters around also but could not find any.

I took the pup home washed and fed it and then today i asked on Thaivisa if anyone could take the pup.

I got some negative responses from a few people but that is they're nature i suppose :o . I have to say though there was a huge response from good people.

I was contacted by another member of Thaivisa.com, her name is Elfe and she has a house with a garden on Kho Samui and she told me she could look after the pup.

I went out and bought a cage to put the pup in and then off we went to Don Muang Airport.

I put the pup on a Bangkok airways flight to Kho Samui and Elfe picked her up at the other end.

So the pup is now an Island dog with a loving family and will have a long and happy life.

Cheers to all, And a huge thankyou to Elfe. :D

Lacoste.

Thanks Lacoste for the update, I have two fantastic Chihauhaus and was feeling quite unhappy about the 'drowning', side of things.

Nice to know you saved him from quite an unhappy ending on the Soi's but perhaps it would have been more helpful to have the pup humanely put down, seen as you put a lot of effort into saving him/her.

More importantly, a big hug to Elfe for a great act of kindness. :o

:D

Good Luck

Moss

Edited by Mossfinn

(and I have 1 great Chihuahua !
Reading about Chihuahuas, I can’t help myself but post this, emailed to me recently by a friend:
A young woman had entered her pooch in the dog show in the smooth-haired breed category. To give it an advantage, she went to the chemist for some hair remover.

The chemist gave her the product requested and advised: "Just remember to keep your arms up for at least five minutes."

"Errr...it's not for my armpits", she flustered, embarrassed, "it's for my Chihuahua."

"Oh well, in that case," said the chemist, "don't ride a bike for 20 minutes."

---------------

Maestro[/size

Bought the ratgirl for 3k baht at Chatuchak market in BKK ... she's still up there but the partner and the ratgirl will be moving down here soon!

and she does great here ....she's probably the only Chihuahua to walk through Hellfire Pass .... or bamboo raft on the MaeNam Khwae! Maybe even the only one to do the hotsprings up that way too!

Edited by jdinasia

Bought the ratgirl for 3k baht at Chatuchak market

Thanks for the reply, just one more question.

Where in JJ can you buy Chihauhau's particularly intrepid ones like ratgirl? I really hope that isn't the real name of this great little dog. :D

Moss :o

hi the little one arrived safely yesterday and SHE's very well. already dewormed her and will show to the vet in the next few days.

very energetic and pretty puppy, already part of the pack :o

post-1514-1155349485_thumb.jpg

post-1514-1155349781_thumb.jpg

post-1514-1155350098_thumb.jpg

anyone knows a nice name for the little girl?

Bought the ratgirl for 3k baht at Chatuchak market

Thanks for the reply, just one more question.

Where in JJ can you buy Chihauhau's particularly intrepid ones like ratgirl? I really hope that isn't the real name of this great little dog. :D

Moss :o

No that's not her real name .... just one of many nicknames she'll answer to.

My partner wanted a specific dog ... a blonde chihuahua to name Bruiser .... It only took 2 trips to find her. Went str8 from JJ to the vet and got her started out on her shots etc and she's been one of the best dogs I have ever had.

And with the first beer of tonight,

My toast is to Elfe.

Nice one

Lets not forget Lacoste in that toast who did not walk past the abandoned pup and took time to take her to the airport and have her flown down to Samui. Hats off to you mate. Looking at the photo's I reckon it would be almost impossible to drown the little mite.

Names:

TEEVEE - After her rescue with the help of Thai Visa and her members.

Oliver or Olivia - Depending on gender after the famous street orphan.

Chok Dee - Because I can't imagine there is a luckier pup this side of the world on this day.

Edited by tourleadersi

hi the little one arrived safely yesterday and SHE's very well. already dewormed her and will show to the vet in the next few days.

very energetic and pretty puppy, already part of the pack :D

anyone knows a nice name for the little girl?

Great News Elfe, thats really heart warming. :D

How about Chang for a name, a great little mis-nomer, as in Elephant not beer. :o

Moss

Names:

Chok Dee - Because I can't imagine there is a luckier pup this side of the world on this day.

Good Names Tourleadersi,

I prefer Teevee, because of the nature of the rescue.

Or maybe Legolas in honour of Elfe or Ali, short for Alligator for Lacoste or is someone going to tell me the symbol is a Croc?

Moss

Names:

Good Names Tourleadersi,

Or maybe Legolas in honour of Elfe or Ali, short for Alligator for Lacoste or is someone going to tell me the symbol is a Croc?

Moss

I think it's a croc, but this would be a good name for a dog!

Names:

Good Names Tourleadersi,

Moss

'Laa khaa' might work, as could 'Mai johm'... :o:D