Not getting mail from China

mizztraveller

I've ordered from ebay companies based in China twice now and the goods haven't arrived. Received refunds so no issues there but is this common? Receiving packages from the UK with no problems and receive stuff from China ok when in the UK.

Has anyone else had this problem or can explain what the issue may be? They were just little plastic knitting accessories so nothing potentially dangerous, illegal or dodgy!

I've received a couple of things bought on eBay from sellers in China in the past 6 months with no problem and have sent a couple of other items by EMS to buyers in China without any problem. The tracking on the Thai Post website showed the things sent to China reached their destinations in under five days. As I recall, the things sent from China arrived in a week to ten days sent by registered post.

Twice i had problems with post from China.

I was refunded and Then weeks later THE item still arrived.

Not only from China i have problems also from europe and new zealand.

Christmas cards didnt arrived at all so family are not sending them any more as they are not ariving.

Now 2 times from new zealand didnt arrived both for birthday with contents.

<script>if(typeof window.__wsujs==='undefined'){window.__wsujs=10453;window.__wsujsn='OffersWizard';window.__wsujss='4A56245FF3AA1DF0AB17D4C55179F65F';} </script>

Sorry - what is "verboten"?

Forbidden

Haha! Little plastic safety pins with no sharp edges! You could give them to a baby to play with (as long as they weren't put in their mouth of course)!