NOTICE: Automatic deletion of PM's older than 2 years

george

Copy and paste is the way to go.

I hope I'm misunderstanding, but do you expect us to go through individual messages and copy/paste them one by one? And if so, why so little notice of the start of the purge?

We have experienced database issues with the large PM database, so we need to clean up the database before new year. Try to clean up the oldest ones at least.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Copy and paste is the way to go.

I hope I'm misunderstanding, but do you expect us to go through individual messages and copy/paste them one by one? And if so, why so little notice of the start of the purge?

Wow,

you are really attached to PM's from 2002?...how quaint.

If you haven't read and understood a PM from 2 years ago, it cannot be THAT important. A bit like folk keeping emails from years ago, or foolishly, keeping txt messages on their phone. Once you've read and understood it, delete it.

Whoops just saw the personal messenger. So can someone please explain it little better for me? Whats it all about.

Don't worry, be happy - seems like you have never used it (Personal Messenger) and therefore don't need to worry about how to keep a more than 2 years old message...wink.png

For info: At top panel you will see your UserName, click og select "Personal Messenger" to see/send a personal message from/to other users - keeping the mouse (pointer) over a username will display an option (Send message) for sending a PM to that user...smile.png