American Veteran's, Good info on VA Benefits.

retiredaamt

logo.pngspacer.gificon-twitter.png icon-fb.png icon-google.png icon-youtube.png hero-dec22.png This holiday season, #ExploreVA benefits.

Learning about and applying for VA benefits shouldn’t be complicated for Veterans and their families. That’s why we improved Explore.VA.gov, the website that makes it easy to see all the benefits that VA has to offer to help Veterans buy homes, earn degrees, start careers, stay healthy, and do so much more after service.

Here’s what Veterans will find at Explore.VA.gov:

check.png An intuitive website design for seamless navigation of nine VA benefit areas. check.png A Benefits Navigator to learn in minutes which benefits they may be eligible for. check.png A video gallery featuring overviews of VA benefits and stories of how Veterans successfully used VA benefits. check.png A centralized location to receive VA application assistance and forms. check.png A social media hub with VA benefits information that can be shared with friends, family members, and social networks. check.png A page to sign up for upcoming online events about benefits and to get other informational materials.

Simplifying benefits information through #ExploreVA is part of VA’s ongoing effort to improve the delivery of services and foster excellence in everything we do on behalf of Veterans and their families. #ExploreVA today to learn more and apply.

Explore VA Today

U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs | 810 Vermont Avenue, NW Washington DC 20420

Update your subscriptions, modify your password or email address, or unsubscribe at any time on your Subscriber Preferences Page. You will need to use your email address to log in. If you have questions or problems with the subscription service, please contactsubscriberhelp.govdelivery.com.

If you are in crisis and need immediate help, please call 1-800-273-8255 (and Press 1) or visitwww.veteranscrisisline.net.

If you have questions, please visit Explore.VA.gov and refer to "Get Assistance."

This service is provided to you at no charge by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.

Sent to [email protected] on behalf of US Department of Veterans Affairs

810 Vermont Avenue, NW · Washington, DC 20420

I just called the VA about A month ago.If you live so far away from A VA clinic you can go to A doctor in your area.They took my

Info.Said they would call me in A week or so and send me forms to fill out.It never happened.

Also the person I talked to she didn't know if she was coming or going.

• Like 1

I just called the VA about A month ago.If you live so far away from A VA clinic you can go to A doctor in your area.They took my

Info.Said they would call me in A week or so and send me forms to fill out.It never happened.

Also the person I talked to she didn't know if she was coming or going.

What was your question to the VA? If you live outside the US, your service connected (VA Disability) is covered by the Foreign Medical Program (FMP). To have them pay for your VA disabilities, you must register with them. If you need the form or more answers PM me.