cheap room , central area, 3 months stay ...

dirtycash

1 suggestion but no pool. Big corner room, very clean, balcony, tv, air con, wi-fi available. Up 2 flights of stairs. Near Nirun condo, BigC and Pattaya Klang.

I viewed the room yesterday. 8,500 p.m. 30 Baht water. 8 Baht electric.

PM me if you want their phone number.

Do you mean that you want the electricity included in the 10.000?

The going rate for electricity nowadays is 8 or 9 baht/kwh. If you use the A/C a lot it will cost you about 4.000 for the A/C alone.

What about cleaning?

then in that case maybe a cheap guesthouse is the best option .

10k? Almost had a heart attack reading that. blink.png That said, I once stayed at an apartment just next to Nick the Pizza in central Pattaya(pizza was ok but delivery was fast). 4,000 baht a month if I recall correctly. Had tv, aircon, internet. There's a 7/11 outside and some food stalls selling sticky rice. You'll need a motorbike to get around or you can hire taxis.

Do you mean that you want the electricity included in the 10.000?

The going rate for electricity nowadays is 8 or 9 baht/kwh. If you use the A/C a lot it will cost you about 4.000 for the A/C alone.

What about cleaning?

Tye going rate is 4.40/kwh , official ratee from PEA. Pay more than that and you give away money..

You only get the official rate if you rent a house or a condo. All the tourist apartments add 100% on average.

• Like 1

It's entirely doable. Though perhaps stretching it with the pool.. I know of 10k places with pools in the low season, but there are bills on top of that.

It it's 10k inclusive, it's a bit tighter. Rattakit Mansion is an example. Has a small pool. 9k per month, but that doesn't include cleaning of 2k per month. Of course you can clean your own room. No information on elec and water. Perhaps it's inclusive.

Without pool, you can do a little better perhaps.

£6.50 per night with unlimited aircon and water. The last of the big spenders has arrived.

Look here

Find what you like on the listing and then ask about it. Perhaps someone here will know about it.

The prices look a little optimistic. I checked Little Court and UTID and the info is from 2009...

Edited by NightRider70

£6.50 per night with unlimited aircon and water. The last of the big spenders has arrived.

Look here

Find what you like on the listing and then ask about it. Perhaps someone here will know about it.

The prices look a little optimistic. I checked Little Court and UTID and the info is from 2009...

I suggested that he finds what he likes and then asks....

Call SP Place on +66 38 426301, they are a budget place and have a pool.

Link to map

That is Sukprasert Place

SP Place is further in.

Link to OSM

Indeed. That map is much better and likely to save the OP a headache. wink.png

Can you see the building in this pic?

I see part of the roof.

The two places seems connected tho, they share the same sign and they have the same initials. Probably the same owner. I walked by there today and asked for the rate at SP Place, they are asking a whooping 15.000/month including eletricity and water. For that price it is not a very good deal. A few years back they charged about 6.000 plus electricity and water, then it was a good deal with the pool.

Look here

I suggested that he finds what he likes and then asks....

I like the website however, too bad it seems to be updated seldom.

Call SP Place on +66 38 426301, they are a budget place and have a pool.

Link to map

That is Sukprasert Place

SP Place is further in.

Link to OSM

Indeed. That map is much better and likely to save the OP a headache. wink.png

Can you see the building in this pic?

I see part of the roof.

The two places seems connected tho, they share the same sign and they have the same initials. Probably the same owner. I walked by there today and asked for the rate at SP Place, they are asking a whooping 15.000/month including eletricity and water. For that price it is not a very good deal. A few years back they charged about 6.000 plus electricity and water, then it was a good deal with the pool.

That's a shame. It looked a good option for the OP.

Rattakit Mansion is still an option if they aren't fully booked. Convenient for Big C and Foodland and not far of the beaten track.

• Like 1