Parents warned after boy is stabbed for iPhone in Bangkok

webfact

Phones snatching is happening all over the world because there is an aftermarket for stolen phones, I wonder how many stolen phones are for sale at MBK.

Pointless exercise stealing iPhone .... They can be tracked and locked....only worth the credit on their sim and only for a short time at that.

Hopefully the perps are traced using the calls they make.

What the h e l l is wrong with u people, so much Thai bashing....pathetic. iPhones are used world round by teenagers......time some of you packed up and raced back to your own pathetic and miserable crap countries.

Go on . Go, rack off

Ps: rack off not directed at you mr ice. ;)

Edited by neverdie

Its the same everywhere , My daughter got her handbag snatched at Stratford station on Friday

My kids have all the phones and gubbings , Ive told them I am not spending a Monkey every year on new Phones anymore, Id rather buy them a bit of Gold (Which I used to) at least its worth something after 6 months

Edited by ExPratt

Oh the irony!!

Everyone having a go at the kid and his parents.

That 2 grown up men rob a 13 year old kid, is considered normal??

That's ThaiVisa for you!

Well, we have had Thai bashers, Suthep and Abhisit bashers, red and yellow bashers and much more, now there is a new kid on the block - the TVF basher !

Wonder how long they will last ? cheesy.gif

maybe if parents stopped buying their kids expensive toys it wouldnt happen but then I suppose they would lose face not having the best around, same applies to motor bikes/scooters they buy for their under aged kids too then bitch when they are killed or injured riding it illegally, tit.

Where I come from, they learned me that I should not take what doesn't belong to me.

This very simple principle should be quite enough. The parents aren't to blame, the thieves are.

• Like 1